How to Record Audio/Sound From Youtube Easily | 4 Best Ways
How to Capture Audio from YouTube
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Aug 17,2021 21:07 pm
YouTube hosts unique, vintage, and rare music files that we would all have otherwise wished to download into our devices. However, it has always been extremely difficult to achieve.
Fortunately, this guide will cover how to record audio from YouTube in detail. You will get to know 4 free popular online or offline programs that have proved to be nice YouTube MP3 recorders, and the steps of using them. Later, you could pick up one at your will.
Part 1. Easy Voice Recorder for YouTube - Filmora Scrn
Filmora Scrn is a remarkable tool that has been designed to cover all the needs on how to record sound from YouTube. This screen capturing software is equipped with a modern and intuitive display, enabling users to perform their tasks faster and efficiently without any hitches. This program performs tasks quicker and without exposing files to any risks. Hence, you can be sure that you'll have not only a quick tool in handy but also one that will maintain the quality of recorded files. Filmora Scrn runs well on both Windows and Mac devices. More so, it has an inbuilt editor that lets users enhance the quality of their recorded files.
- Broad format support: With this best voice recorder for YouTube videos, users can import up to 50 file formats. They include images, videos, and music, among others.
- Fast Pace Games (FPS) recording: Filmora Scrn can record FPS games ranging from 15-120, and up to 60 FPS for Mac devices. This will help save users’ favorite gaming moments.
- Customizable recording capability: You can choose to either record the whole screen, or some part of it depending on one’s priorities. This will ensure that it is only the essential areas that are saved.
- Device support: you can use the tool to get the screen recorder and webcam work at the same time. This will be helpful, especially when giving out on-screen instructions.
- Easy-to-use tools: This tool has been designed such that you can be able to make arrows and circles on the screen. This will help highlight points or show how to achieve a particular task using the program.
How to Apply Filmora Scrn to Record Sound from YouTube?
Step 1. Download Filmora Scrn and have It Installed into Your Device
When all that is done, launch the program. Choose Get Started that will be shown in the main interface to customize the parameters of your recordings.
Step 2. Choose Audio
Click on the Audio icon from where you will be required to specify the source of your audio files as either from the computer or microphone.
Step 3. Customize Capture Region
It is at this step that we capture sound from YouTube. You can do this by either clicking on the Record button or clicking on the F10 button. Use the F9 key to pause the recording countdown, or letting it continue.
Step 4. Edit Audio
A new window will appear that will let you edit and add effects to the videos. Editing the audio is necessary because it eliminates undesirable noise in the background. The program has a Donoise feature that makes it simple to get rid of sounds on recorded audios. Finally, import the audio to your storage device.
Part 2. 2 Other Best Softwares to Record Sound from YouTube
It is crucial to obtain the services of a top program when looking for a YouTube sound recording software. And after getting to know how to record audio for YouTube using Fimlora Scrn, it will also be great to know of other programs that can perform similar tasks as well.
Audacity program is free software that will be helpful when looking for a way on how to record audio from YouTube Mac, Windows, and Linux. This software was developed by a group of volunteers and has been availed in open source. Hence users can modify it to fit with their own needs.
Streaming Audio Recorder
This tool is an all-rounded program that lets users record sound from YouTube, radio stations, music sites, and audio charts. Streaming Audio Recorder supports a vast number of output audio formats such as WMA, FLAC, MP3, and AAC. Hence, it gives room for users to play music on any device.
Part 3. Free Online Tool to Capture Audio from YouTube
With these hard economic times, you may be operating under a tight budget but would still want a program to capture sound from YouTube. The best way to go about this is to opt for a free program. Free programs usually are greatly restricted in terms of what they can be able to do. However, they will still replicate satisfactory output.
Online Video Converter
Online Video Converter is a free tool that will still solve all the mystery on how to record voice for YouTube. This software can convert videos that are present on YouTube to MP3 and other file formats effectively. You will not even be required to create an account.
The software is compatible with the majority of the current websites and supports links from most of the video sites. Users can perform downloads and conversion tasks as many times as they would wish. More so, you can conduct your tasks from Online Video Converter’s site directly without having to download and install setup.
How to Use Online Video Converter to Record Sound from YouTube?
Step 1. Copy the link containing the source file of the audio and copy it into the program.
Step 2. Go to the formats options and select MP3.
Step 3. Hit the Start button to jump start the process.
Step 4. Download the file using the provided link when conversions are over.
All of the voice recorders for YouTube shown above have performed exemplary. You can use either of them to save YouTube videos as audio. While some have prioritized the development of tools that get tasks done within a spark, some have ensured that the quality of output sounds is of high quality. Some quality programs like Filmora Scrn have incorporated both. Select software that will work well to suit your wants.
Wondershare UniConverter is also one of the popular software for the video and audio converter, editor, and compress features. It is suitable for most beginners who are never using this kind of software before. Below information could help you to know more about it.
- Record Tips for Windows
- Windows Audio Recorder – 10 Best Audio Recording Software for Windows
- How to Capture Streaming Videos Perfectly
- Best Game Recorder for Windows and Mac-You Should Know
- How to Screen Record on Windows
- 6 Best Free Music Recording Software
- How to Record Audio/Sound From Youtube Easily
- How to Record Facebook Live Video Effective: Online Streaming Videos
- How to Record Facetime Call on Mac and iPhone
- Live Screen Record: Record Live Stream Easily
- How to Record PC Gameplay
- Best Way to Record Skype Video Calls
- How to Record a Webinar for Free and Affectivity
- Top 7 Screen Capture for Google Chrome You Should Know
- Best Screen Capture Windows 10/8/7
- Best 10 Screen Recorder for Chrome for Free
- Top 5 Free Screen Recorder for Chromebook
- 12 Best Screen Recorder for Linux
- 12 Best Screen Recorder for Windows 10/8/7
- How to Record Screen on Powerpoint
- Top 10 Video Call Recorder App for Free
- 12 Methods to Video Capture on Windows 10/8/7
- 15 Best Video Screen Capture Software on Win & Mac
- 11 Popular Gaming Screen Recorder for YouTube
- Perfect Screen Recorder to Capture Video from YouTube
- Top 8 Screen Recorders for Windows 10
- How to Record Audio from Windows and Mac Online Free
- Record Tips for Mac
- Record Tips for Devices
- 5 Best Screen Recorders for Android
- How to Use OBS Screen Recorder
- How to Record Screen on Huawei
- How to Screen Record on Oppo
- How to Record Gameplay on PS4
- How to Record Google Hangouts Calls
- Xbox Screen Recorder: How to Record Xbox One Gameplay
- How to Screen Record on Xbox One
- How to Screen Record on Samsung for S8/S9/S10 and Note 8/9
- 20 Best Free Screen Capture Apps for PC
- Top 10 Android Screen Record Apps You Should Know
- The Best Screen Recorder for PUBG on iOS and Android
- How to Record the Screen on Your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without Jailbreak
- Best Record WhatsApp Video Call on iPhone and Android
- Top 5 Screen Recorders for iPhone
- Recorder Recommended