How to Record Gameplay on PS4
Record Gameplay on PS4
By Kendra D. Mitchell |
The latest version of the Playstation including 4 comes with a built-in feature for recording the game and also sharing it online. When you start playing a game in PS4, the recording of the game play starts and the last 15 minutes of the recording is always available for you. During the record playstation 4 gameplay process, video files or menus are not recorded and moreover, there are a few games where recording is not allowed in some of the segments. The ShareFactory app of PS4 allows you to edit the recorded game play to make it look professional and interesting. There is also an option to share the recorded game play to your Facebook or YouTube directly from the device and also to broadcast it live to several streaming sites like Youtube, Twitch, UStream, and others. A Playstation camera can be used for record game.
How to record on playstation 4：
Step 1: Play the game that you want to record using the PS4.
Step 2: To save the last 15 minutes of the recordings, click on the Share button and a Share menu will open. Next click on the □ icon that will save the last 15 minutes of the game play your device’s hard drive. There is also an option in the Share menu to change the time for automatic recording ( 15 mins, 10mins, and others).
Step 3: To start a new recording anytime double-tap on the share button and to stop the recording click on the Share button.
Step 4: The saved videos and screenshots are managed at the Capture Gallery app from where you can find your desired game play recording that you can edit, post on Youtube or Facebook or save to a USB storage device.
If you are looking for a desktop record software. Wondershare UniConverter is a suitable one.
Media.io - Online Video Editor
Create Your Incredible Videos Anywhere, Anytime!
- Record Tips for Windows
- Windows Audio Recorder – 10 Best Audio Recording Software for Windows
- How to Capture Streaming Videos Perfectly
- Best Game Recorder for Windows and Mac-You Should Know
- How to Screen Record on Windows
- 6 Best Free Music Recording Software
- How to Record Audio/Sound From Youtube Easily
- How to Record Facebook Live Video Effective: Online Streaming Videos
- How to Record Facetime Call on Mac and iPhone
- Live Screen Record: Record Live Stream Easily
- How to Record PC Gameplay
- Best Way to Record Skype Video Calls
- How to Record a Webinar for Free and Affectivity
- Top 7 Screen Capture for Google Chrome You Should Know
- Best Screen Capture Windows 10/8/7
- Best 10 Screen Recorder for Chrome for Free
- Top 5 Free Screen Recorder for Chromebook
- 12 Best Screen Recorder for Linux
- 12 Best Screen Recorder for Windows 10/8/7
- How to Record Screen on Powerpoint
- Top 10 Video Call Recorder App for Free
- 12 Methods to Video Capture on Windows 10/8/7
- 15 Best Video Screen Capture Software on Win & Mac
- 11 Popular Gaming Screen Recorder for YouTube
- Perfect Screen Recorder to Capture Video from YouTube
- Top 8 Screen Recorders for Windows 10
- How to Record Audio from Windows and Mac Online Free
- Record Tips for Mac
- Record Tips for Devices
- 5 Best Screen Recorders for Android
- How to Use OBS Screen Recorder
- How to Record Screen on Huawei
- How to Screen Record on Oppo
- How to Record Gameplay on PS4
- How to Record Google Hangouts Calls
- Xbox Screen Recorder: How to Record Xbox One Gameplay
- How to Screen Record on Xbox One
- How to Screen Record on Samsung for S8/S9/S10 and Note 8/9
- 20 Best Free Screen Capture Apps for PC
- Top 10 Android Screen Record Apps You Should Know
- The Best Screen Recorder for PUBG on iOS and Android
- How to Record the Screen on Your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without Jailbreak
- Best Record WhatsApp Video Call on iPhone and Android
- Top 5 Screen Recorders for iPhone
- Recorder Recommended