Top 10 Android Screen Record Apps You Should Know
Best Screen Recorder for Android
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 17,2020 13:42 pm
With present-day Android smartphones capable of performing multiple activities, the need to record the screen arises quite often. So if you want to record a streaming video, create some educational video, record a video call or any other activity, there is no dearth of Android phone screen recorder apps. To help you choose the app that best fits into your requirements we have shortlisted the top screen recorder for android apps as below.
Part 1. 10 Best Screen Recorder Apps for Android
AZ Screen Recorder
This is one of the best mobile screen recorder for Android where there is no requirement for root access and the app allows recording without any watermark and without any time restriction. The app does not contain any ads and comes with quick and simple one action for starting and stopping the file recording. You can pause as well as again start recording the screen using the app which is the feature that is not supported by the other similar apps.
Mobizen Screen Recorder
This is an easy to use screen recording app that supports full HD recording with 12.0Mbs and 60fps quality. The recorded screen can be saved to your External SD memory card so that you can record without any limitations. Several video editing features like trim, cut, and others are supported to enhance the recorded file. There is no forced watermark on the recorded videos using this video recorder for Android.
Google Play Games
Majorly used for gaming, this amazing Android app is capable of performing a host of other functions as well including screen recording. Using Google Play games anything can be recorded but only in 720p and 480p quality. Once the recording interface appears, you just need to exit from the app to start the recording process.
REC Screen Recorder
This is a flexible app that allows recording your screen in decent quality. The app allows audio recording through the mic for a maximum duration of up to 1 hour and thus works as a decent Android screen recorder with audio. With Android devices using the older 4.4 version, the root is required. Recording can be done without sitting in front of the device and can be simply stopped by shaking or closing your screen.
ScreenCam Screen Recorder
The screen recording app for Android works on running on Lollipop 5.0 and the above version of the OS. The screen can be recorded along with the audio and option to pause and resume the recording is also there. With any ads, the interface is clean and allows choosing the resolution, fps, and bitrate for the recorded file. The app works without rooting and comes with floating controls.
RecMe Screen Recorder
Simple to use, the app records your screen along with the audio without any time limitation or a watermark. HD quality videos up to 50fps, 32Mbits/s bitrate, and 1080p can be recorded. The Pro version of this video capture Android tool support recording countdown and also an option to stop the process when the screen is locked. MP4 or MKV can be selected as the recording format and there are multiple options for optimizing the video.
Lollipop Screen Recorder
As the name suggests, the app works on Android 5.0+ devices and needs no rooting. The screen can be recorded in full-screen resolution along with the option to use cameras as picture-in-picture. You can set the orientation, bitrate, and resolution of the file and store the recording on the SD card. Option for recording the audio, start delay, and stop the recording on screen off is also there.
Super Screen Recorder
Record your screen without any time limitation, rooting, or watermark using this user-friendly app. With high-quality support of up to 1080p, 12Mbos, and 60fps, the video resolution, bit rate, and frame rate can be selected as needed. A floating window or notification bar can be used to pause as well as resume the recording. Option for Facecam recording is also there along with a built-in editor to customize the files. Using the app you can also convert your part of the videos in GIF file.
Stream- Live Video Community
Though popularly used for video streaming, the app also supports to record and save your screen as well as streaming videos in HD quality. The interface is user-friendly that supports a quick recording process. Other features include streaming live video from the phone, browsing for the live streams, screencasting, sharing live videos on social networking, and others.
The app mainly allows viewing and controlling your Android device on your computer using the mouse and the keyboard. To facilitate remote assistance, the screen can be shared. So if you wish to play some games or do some activities on your PC while controlling the Android device, this is a good app to use.
Part 2. Further Information: Each App Comparison
The table below compares the above-listed apps on various parameters.
|App Name/features||Price||Rating||Friendly Interface||Ease of Using||Option for Customization||Frequent Updates|
|AZ Screen Recorder||Free with IAP||4.6 stars||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Mobizen Screen Recorder||Free with IAP||4.2 stars||YES||YES||With built-in editing tools||YES|
|Google Play Games||Free with IAP||4.4 stars||YES||YES||NO||YES|
|REC Screen Recorder||Free with IAP||3.5 stars||YES||YES||YES||NO|
|ScreenCam Screen Recorder||Free with IAP||3.2 stars||YES||YES||YES||NO|
|RecMe Screen Recorder||Free with IAP||3.8 stars||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Lollipop Screen Recorder||Free with IAP||4.0 stars||YES||YES||YES||NO|
|Super Screen Recorder||Free with IAP||4.4 stars||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Stream||Free with IAP||3.6 stars||YES||YES||NO||NO|
|Vysor||Free with IAP||3.8 stars||YES||YES||NO||NO|
So whenever you get stuck in a situation of how to record your screen android, install the screen as mentioned above, capture app Android and get your Android screen recorded in a hassle-free manner.
Are you also looking for a desktop screen recorder for Windows or Mac? Wondershare UniConverter is waiting for you. You could use it to record screen and edit and convert the recorded video with ease.
- Top 10 Free Screen Recorder in 2020
- How to Screen Record on Windows
- Top 8 Screen Recorders for Windows 10
- 5 Best Screen Recorders for Android
- How to Use OBS Screen Recorder
- Top 5 Screen Recorders for iPhone
- Best 9 Recording Studio Equipment You Can Explore Right Here
- The 10 Best Voice Recorders of 2020 Recommended
- How to Record Audio from Windows and Mac Online Free
- How to Record PC Gameplay
- How to Screen Record on Xbox One
- How to Record Gameplay on PS4
- Best Way to Record Skype Video Calls
- 20 Best Free Screen Capture Apps for PC
- Best Video Recorders for PC in 2020 You Should Know
- 15 Best Video Screen Capture Software on Win & Mac
- How to Record Audio on Mac with Easy Ways
- Top 20 Audio Recorder for Any Devices
- 5 Methods to Screen Capture Mac: How to Screen Capture with Mac
- Live Screen Record: Record Live Stream Easily
- How to Record Screen on Powerpoint
- Popular Screen Recorders for Firefox in 2020
- 12 Best Screen Recorder for Linux
- Xbox Screen Recorder: How to Record Xbox One Gameplay
- How to Capture Streaming Videos Perfectly
- 11 Popular Gaming Screen Recorder for YouTube
- Perfect Screen Recorder to Capture Video from YouTube
- How to Record Audio/Sound From Youtube Easily
- How to Screen Record on Mac with Audio and Sound
- The Best Screen Recorder for PUBG on iOS and Android
- How to Screen Record on Samsung for S8/S9/S10 and Note 8/9
- How to Record the Screen on Your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without Jailbreak
- Top 10 Android Screen Record Apps You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Call Recorder App for Free
- How to Record Facetime Call on Mac and iPhone
- How to Record Facebook Live Video Effective: Online Streaming Videos
- Windows Audio Recorder – 10 Best Audio Recording Software for Windows
- 12 Methods to Video Capture on Windows 10/8/7
- Top 5 Free Screen Recorder for Chromebook
- How to Screen Record on Mac in 5 Ways?
- 6 Best Free Music Recording Software
- Best Screen Capture Windows 10/8/7
- 12 Best Screen Recorder for Windows 10/8/7
- Best Game Recorder for Windows and Mac-You Should Know
- Top 7 Screen Capture for Google Chrome You Should Know
- Best 10 Screen Recorder for Chrome for Free
- How to Screen Record on Oppo
- How to Record Screen on Huawei
- Best Record WhatsApp Video Call on iPhone and Android
- How to Record Google Hangouts Calls
- How to Record a Webinar for Free and Affectivity