Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
Online Add Audio to Photo
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 11,2021 15:53 pm
As a photographer or a photo enthusiast, it is good to add music to the photos you have taken. Adding audio to your images gives them a specific mood you want your viewers to experience while watching them. If you add music to photos, you get to decide the kind of experience people get by seeing your art as they become more visually appealing to the average viewer. In addition, adding music to photos creates a more vivid result.
To mix music and photos, you need a toolbox. Many apps can be used to add music to pictures. However, in comparison to apps, the online service is preferable if you want to quickly mix your prints with music. Also, using an online photo and music mixer saves you the stress of downloading and installing an app that will consume your time and your device's storage space.
Therefore, this article aims to show you how you can use an online service to add music to your photos. You will also learn how to mix pictures with songs using apps on your phones.
How to Create A Slideshow with Music
Part 1. Fastest way to add audio to photo with Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker
Do you want to know how to quickly add audio to photos online? Then you need to know about the Online Uniconverter Slideshow Maker as it is the ultimate reliable photo mixer online.
The Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker is a tool that helps you mix photos online, as well as videos in the form of a slideshow. This tool also lets you add music to your pictures from your music library. It is an easy-to-use tool that will come in handy when you want to quickly add audio to images online.
It has been designed to give you the best experience when it comes to content creation because it has been embedded with unique features that are outlined below:
Main features of the easy tool
- Add and edit background music on uploaded photos. These audios can be in any popular file format such as MP3, MP4, WAV, etc.
- A free tool that lets you change each photo's duration in the overall video presentation.
- UniConverter Slideshow Maker has one of the most straightforward interfaces you can find online.
- Export the finished work in different formats such as 3GP, MKV, MP4, MOV, MPG, WebM, WMV, FLV, etc.
- Once you upload photos on this website, they get deleted after twenty-four hours to ensure privacy.
- The "aspect ratio" feature lets you create your photo/audio mix using any given templates according to the different social media pages like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
How to use this music and photo mixer online
As it has been stated above, the Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker is an easy tool. With few easy clicks, you can add photos and music; edit and save your work.
Step 1: Upload photos
Start by uploading the chosen photos on the home page of UniConverter. You can use the drag and drop feature of the tool or click the option "Choose Files."
Step 2: Edit the photos
UniConverter Slideshow Maker lets you add music from your collection to mix with the pictures you have uploaded. You can as well edit the duration of each photo and add multiple songs.
Step 3: Export the final video
Once everything is okay, you can export the video to your Smartphone and not just your Mac or PC. Hence, if you are using Android or iPhone device, Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker is ideal for you.
Part 2. What App can I use to add music to a picture?
Different devices have different apps to add music to pictures and give them a more appealing view. The apps are divided into two categories, for both Android and iPhone.
The following are the recommended apps you can use to add music to pictures on your Android phone:
VivaVideo is an editing app that has been created for Android devices. The app is flexible, and it contains default features that users can easily use, even if they are beginners. It also allows you to edit videos created with these photos. VivaVideo provides several editing tools to help you in mixing pictures with music to make great videos.
- It is simple and easy.
- You can control the duration of each photo added to the editor.
- It contains over 200 special effects to make your photo mix unique.
- It allows you to directly share the photo-audio mix to your social media platforms like Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, or YouTube.
VideoShow is an app that lets you freely edit photos and add audio to the pictures on both Android and iOS devices. The editing tools include the "Clip Edit" feature, "Adjust", effects, and so on.
- It is pretty intuitive and easy to use.
- There is a wide range of editing tools you can make use of on VideoShow.
- It works across different platforms like iOS and Android phones.
- You can export your edited video in 480P or 720P resolution.
Quik is another editing app for photos and videos that have been designed by the company called GoPro. Quik comes with many different features built-in the tool. That makes it a powerful tool to rely on for adding audio to your photos to create a fantastic mix.
- It allows for the editing of photos in HD, i.e., in both 1080P and 7020P.
- You can cut and trim video clips to make a crisp result.
- There are several graphical text styles to choose from, i.e., filters and fonts when writing texts over your photo mix.
- There are 24 default presets you can choose from if you are a beginner.
The following apps will prove helpful in adding audio to your photos on iPhone:
The first photo mixer app for iPhones to be mentioned here is the Photo & Video Slideshow app. The app is designed for the creation of photo and video mix projects in bulk. You can make photo slideshows and add music as a background for the photos gliding across the screen. Make sure to arrange the images the way you want them to appear.
- Rotate photos, crop them and scale them how you want them to appear in your video.
- You can auto-save your work and exit the app, then return to keep editing at a later time if you wish.
- It lets you directly export edited photo and music mix videos to your social media or just your library.
- There are different default transitions you can use to glide from one photo to the other.
Another video editing app you can use as an iPhone user is the PicPlayPost app. It is a convenient app for your daily use in quickly adding audio to photos. It has full editing capacities such as speeding up the duration of pictures in a slideshow, trimming video clips, or slowing down their speed.
- It supports major media formats such as all photo formats, Gifs, videos, and live photos.
- You can create a slideshow using your images for up to thirty minutes.
- The tool allows you to add different music in the background within the same project.
- With the pro version of this tool, you can customize your watermark.
SlideLab is a greatly recommended tool to use in creating photo and audio mix on iPhone. The user interface of this tool is interactive, which makes it easy for even beginners to use. Do not be fooled by its user-friendliness; SlideLab lets you create videos that are professional looking.
- It takes short clicks and time to edit videos on SlideLab. The workflow is fantastic.
- It has an intuitive interface.
- SlideLab is ideal for creating videos for Instagram because the default setting allows for square-format pictures.
- The maximum time for each photo to appear is three seconds.
The easiest and quickest way to add music or audio to your pictures online is to use an online tool like UniConverter Slideshow Maker. It is highly efficient, secure, and easy to use. There are other apps with which you can add music to photos on your Android and iPhone, all of which have been discussed in this article. For the ultimate photo mixer online, choose UniConverter Slideshow Maker, and you will be amazed at the final professional result you will get from adding audio to your pictures.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok