15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 15,2021 11:36 am
Gone are the days when making slideshows used to be a painfully complicated affair. Luckily, mobile technology has helped many users create a killer video or photo slideshow from the comfort of their Android phones or tablets. But with so many options on Play Store, digging out the perfect Android slideshow app can be challenging. So, to help you find the best slideshow app for Android, we've curated this list featuring 15 paid and free options.
Part 1. Best slideshow maker for Android/iOS/PC/Mac - Online UniConverter
Let's begin this list by discussing the best slideshow maker for Android in terms of simplicity, usability, and flexibility - Online UniConverter. With this online app, you can create the perfect video or photo slideshow on Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS. Basically, the app runs smoothly on any device with a web browser and internet connectivity.
That said, Online UniConverter can generate slideshows from any image, video, or audio file format. Users can upload as many photo files as possible and customize them with background music to make the slideshow more captivating. You can also personalize the aspect ratio to ensure the video perfect for YouTube, Instagram Stories, or Facebook Videos. Plus, it can export slideshows to any video file format.
How to Create A Slideshow with Music
- It creates photo or video slideshow on Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows.
- Users can add and trim the background music on slideshows.
- Customize the slideshow aspect ratio for Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- It offers an excellent video editor for merging, cropping, and trimming.
- Outputs slideshows to MP4, MOV, AVI, MTS, etc.
Below are the steps to create a slideshow on Android with Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Visit the website and upload photos.
Launch Online UniConverter on your Android smartphone or tablet, then select Slideshow Maker under Online Tools. After launching the slideshow-making function, click Choose Files as below to upload your pictures. You can also upload media files from Google Drive, Dropbox, or YouTube.
Step 2: Customize the slideshow settings and add audio.
After uploading your media file successfully, it's time to select the aspect ratio, playback duration, and apply background music. You'll see all these options on the right pane of the window. Users can even edit the uploaded background music by adjusting the volume and trimming.
Step 3: Choose a target format and create a video.
Now choose a befitting target format under the Output format section. For the best playback experience on any website, app, or device, choose MP4. And lastly, press MERGE to start creating a slideshow on Android. Download it and enjoy!
Part 2. Top 15 slideshow Apps for Android
|App||Price||Supported Platforms||User Interface||Effects||Watermark|
|Photo Slideshow Maker||Free||Android||Clean||Yes||No|
|Videoshop||Free, $3.99/month for premium users.||Android and iOS||Clean but not customizable||Yes||Yes, for free users.|
|Dayframe||Free||Android||Clean but a bit complicated||Yes||No|
|PixGram||Free with $1.99 in-app purchases.||Android||Clean||Yes||Yes|
|Scoompa Video||Free with $0.99 to $11.99 in-app purchases. rate||Android||Clean||Yes||Yes, with the free version|
|SlideShow||Free with $2.00 in-app purchases.||Android||Clean||Yes||No|
|Vimory||$2.99 per month||Android and iOS||Clean||Yes||No|
|Google Slides||Free||Android||Clean but requires a learning curve||Yes||No|
|MoShow||Free with in-app purchases.||Android and iOS||Clean||Yes||No|
|Photo FX Live Wallpaper||Free with a paid version.||Android||Clean||Yes||No|
|Vizmato||Free with in-app purchases.||Android and iOS||Clean||Yes||Yes, on the free version.|
|PicPlayPost||Free/$6.99 per month||Android and iOS||Clean but a bit complicated for beginners.||Yes||Yes, on the free version.|
|SlidePlus||Free with $1.99+ in-app purchases.||Android and iOS||Clean||Yes||Yes, on the free version.|
|Slideshow Lab||Free with ads/$1.99 premium ad-free version.||Android and iOS||Clean||Yes||Yes, on the free version.|
|Microsoft PowerPoint||Free, but needs Microsoft subscription to unlock all features.||Android, iOS, Windows||Clean with a steep learning curve.||Yes||No|
First on the list but not necessarily the best video-making app for Android is Photo Slideshow Maker. This Android app is free, open-source, and super-duper simple to use. It offers a straightforward drag-and-drop platform with all essential tools for adding slideshow effects, filters, frames, and so on. Interestingly, users can long-press and then drag and drop photos to rearrange them. Best of all, you can add background music with a customizable duration.
- Simple to use.
- Multiple slideshow customization tools
- Not best for advanced users.
Videoshop is another free video-making app that runs perfectly on Android and iOS. Here, users can convert their photos into unique videos easily. It comes with multiple filters, texts, sound effects, color adjustments, and more. You can also apply voiceovers to your slideshow or add audio from your local library or the app's stock library. Moreover, Videoshop lets you directly publish videos to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.
- Thousands of free licensed music tracks.
- Adjust video speed easily.
- Advanced features are for the premium version.
If you're still looking for a slideshow maker app for Android to change your smartphone into a living photo studio, Dayframe would be best. This app is simple to learn and use and supports photos from Instagram, Facebook, and other social media channels. Moreover, it features multiple transition effects to make your slideshow visually appealing. However, some uploaded pictures can be of low quality.
- Uploads photos from social media.
- Simple to set up and use.
- The UI isn't best for beginners.
PixGram is a versatile photo and video slideshow-making app that boasts multiple features aboard. With it, users can add custom filters and music tracks to their slideshows, giving their presentations and photo collages more life. In addition to that, the app features an intuitive video editor to help you retouch videos and photos right inside the app. Take note, however, that the app is ad-supported.
- Fun to use with excellent results.
- Excellent video quality.
- No transition effects.
With Scoompa Video, you can select videos and pictures from your local library and quickly create a slideshow. It features a broad set of tools to help users design, build, and adjust slideshows effortlessly. Users can create slideshows with animated video frames, 100+ stickers, 50+ text fonts, and multiple stock audios. Even better, navigating the UI is a cakewalk.
- The UI is intuitive and straightforward.
- Instantly play videos.
- Free with Ads.
Going by the app's impressive rating on Google Play Store, it's tempting to say the SlideShow is the best Android slideshow app on this robust list. It lets users create excellent-quality slideshows with zero fuss. You'll get more than 60 free stock photos to customize and produce high-quality videos on its friendly interface. Not only that, but creators can also add background music and share their creatives directly to social networks. And, the app supports four different languages.
- 60+ free stock photos.
- It offers multiple slideshow transition effects.
- No drag-and-drop feature to rearrange photos.
In this video-making industry, nothing goes for nothing. And that's why you should part with $3 and enjoy a myriad of features to create an award-winning slideshow on Vimory. With it, you'll get unlimited access to premium templates, slides, filters, effects, transitions, and more. Even better, you can edit photos professionally.
- Excellent video editor.
- No watermarks on output.
- Users can't create videos longer than 2 minutes.
Android users don't need to wander far searching for the perfect slideshow maker. That's because Google offers you the free, open-source Google Slides to sync your local photos and videos and use them to create slideshows on any device. Users can add slides, rearrange them, and present the slideshow right from their phones. And above all, Google Slides doesn't feature in-app purchases or ads.
- Free app with zero in-app purchases and adverts.
- Syncs your work to any Google-supported device.
- Requires internet connection.
Want to convert your local images into a fun and vibrant slideshow? Try MoShow! This slideshow maker is compatible with Android and iOS and comes with an intuitive photo and video editor. It includes more than 90 slideshow styles to help you create a unique slideshow for Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. However, its in-app purchases can be expensive.
- Excellent for beginners.
- Multiple slideshow styles and templates.
- Only 30-second videos on the free version.
With more than 13 million downloads so far, Photo FX Live Wallpaper is undoubtedly a top contender for the best slideshow-making app for Android. While using the free version, users can import their local photos and customize them with stunning floating animations and colorful frames. You can also rearrange the images and adjust the slideshow interval. What's more, you can upgrade to the paid version and unlock more than 100 stock photos.
- Super-fast loading time.
- Customize the frame and background color.
- No update since 2020.
If you want to create 1080p slideshow videos without breaking the bank, use Vizmato. It's a beautiful Android slideshow maker and video editor that allows you to upload local photos and customize them with background music and texts. As for the video editor, users can edit videos by cutting, trimming, adding visual effects, applying filters, and more. Best of all, Vizmato features a powerful HD video recorder.
- High-quality outputs.
- Features cool visual video effects.
- Slideshows can only have 15 photos.
PicPlayPost is an all-in-one mobile app that features an intuitive slideshow maker and a powerful video editor. The app lets you quickly design and create amazing photo collages with catchy background music. Each photo collage has a 10-minute playback time, which should be enough to entertain your audience. Users can even upgrade their plans and create 30-minute videos.
- Excellent video editing abilities.
- Long video playback duration.
- The UI isn't best for green hands.
Are you feeling bored looking at your pictures? Well, use SlidePlus to breathe some life into them. With this straightforward app, you only need to select photos or video clips, choose a background theme, then create your beautiful slideshow in seconds. It features more than 100 elaborate slideshow themes categorized into occasions like birthdays, babies, friends, and more. Moreover, users can add background music and export videos in HD 1080p or 720p qualities.
- 100+ slideshow template designs.
- Exports videos up to 1080p quality.
- Expensive in-app purchases.
Last but not least, use the ad-supported Slideshow Lab to create fantastic slideshows on your Android or iOS device. It offers users a whimsical set of motion templates to select and customize with different styles and graphics like Spiderman and Minion. However, users can only create slideshows featuring a maximum of 12 photos. You also can't directly share your slideshow on social networks. But these few blips aside, it's an excellent Android slideshow maker.
- It offers multiple free templates.
- Users can customize slideshow templates with motion graphics.
- You can't apply local music.
Finally, use Microsoft PowerPoint to create a slideshow on Android, Windows, Mac, or iOS. Here, you'll get a set of presentation tools for adding slide layouts, transitions, themes, background audio, and so on. However, the main selling point is that you can save your unfinished work on OneDrive, then continue editing on your PC. In short, it's another excellent piece of software from Microsoft.
- Multiple features for free users.
- Apply special effects, themes, animations, etc.
- Needs Microsoft 365 subscription to unlock all features.
Hope you've already identified the best Android slideshow maker for your video-creation needs. If not, that's perfectly understandable because all the apps listed above are excellent. But if you want something powerful, efficient, and works on any device, use Online UniConverter.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok