15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2022
15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android
By Kendra D. Mitchell |
Gone are the days when making slideshows used to be a painfully complicated affair. Luckily, mobile technology has helped many users create a killer video or photo slideshow from the comfort of their Android phones or tablets. But with so many options on Play Store, digging out the perfect Android slideshow app can be challenging. So, to help you find the best slideshow app for Android, we've curated this list featuring 15 paid and free options.
Part 1. Best slideshow maker for Android/iOS/PC/Mac - Online UniConverter
Let's begin this list by discussing the best slideshow maker for Android in terms of simplicity, usability, and flexibility - Online UniConverter. With this online app, you can create the perfect video or photo slideshow on Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS. Basically, the app runs smoothly on any device with a web browser and internet connectivity.
That said, Online UniConverter can generate slideshows from any image, video, or audio file format. Users can upload as many photo files as possible and customize them with background music to make the slideshow more captivating. You can also personalize the aspect ratio to ensure the video perfect for YouTube, Instagram Stories, or Facebook Videos. Plus, it can export slideshows to any video file format.
How to Create A Slideshow with Music
- It creates photo or video slideshow on Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows.
- Users can add and trim the background music on slideshows.
- Customize the slideshow aspect ratio for Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- It offers an excellent video editor for merging, cropping, and trimming.
- Outputs slideshows to MP4, MOV, AVI, MTS, etc.
Below are the steps to create a slideshow on Android with Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Visit the website and upload photos.
Launch Online UniConverter on your Android smartphone or tablet, then select Slideshow Maker under Online Tools. After launching the slideshow-making function, click Choose Files as below to upload your pictures. You can also upload media files from Google Drive, Dropbox, or YouTube.
Step 2: Customize the slideshow settings and add audio.
After uploading your media file successfully, it's time to select the aspect ratio, playback duration, and apply background music. You'll see all these options on the right pane of the window. Users can even edit the uploaded background music by adjusting the volume and trimming.
Step 3: Choose a target format and create a video.
Now choose a befitting target format under the Output format section. For the best playback experience on any website, app, or device, choose MP4. And lastly, press MERGE to start creating a slideshow on Android. Download it and enjoy!
Part 2. Top 15 slideshow Apps for Android
|App||Price||Supported Platforms||User Interface||Effects||Watermark|
|Photo Slideshow Maker||Free||Android||Clean||Yes||No|
|Videoshop||Free, $3.99/month for premium users.||Android and iOS||Clean but not customizable||Yes||Yes, for free users.|
|Dayframe||Free||Android||Clean but a bit complicated||Yes||No|
|PixGram||Free with $1.99 in-app purchases.||Android||Clean||Yes||Yes|
|Scoompa Video||Free with $0.99 to $11.99 in-app purchases. rate||Android||Clean||Yes||Yes, with the free version|
|SlideShow||Free with $2.00 in-app purchases.||Android||Clean||Yes||No|
|Vimory||$2.99 per month||Android and iOS||Clean||Yes||No|
|Google Slides||Free||Android||Clean but requires a learning curve||Yes||No|
|MoShow||Free with in-app purchases.||Android and iOS||Clean||Yes||No|
|Photo FX Live Wallpaper||Free with a paid version.||Android||Clean||Yes||No|
|Vizmato||Free with in-app purchases.||Android and iOS||Clean||Yes||Yes, on the free version.|
|PicPlayPost||Free/$6.99 per month||Android and iOS||Clean but a bit complicated for beginners.||Yes||Yes, on the free version.|
|SlidePlus||Free with $1.99+ in-app purchases.||Android and iOS||Clean||Yes||Yes, on the free version.|
|Slideshow Lab||Free with ads/$1.99 premium ad-free version.||Android and iOS||Clean||Yes||Yes, on the free version.|
|Microsoft PowerPoint||Free, but needs Microsoft subscription to unlock all features.||Android, iOS, Windows||Clean with a steep learning curve.||Yes||No|
First on the list but not necessarily the best video-making app for Android is Photo Slideshow Maker. This Android app is free, open-source, and super-duper simple to use. It offers a straightforward drag-and-drop platform with all essential tools for adding slideshow effects, filters, frames, and so on. Interestingly, users can long-press and then drag and drop photos to rearrange them. Best of all, you can add background music with a customizable duration.
- Simple to use.
- Multiple slideshow customization tools
- Not best for advanced users.
Videoshop is another free video-making app that runs perfectly on Android and iOS. Here, users can convert their photos into unique videos easily. It comes with multiple filters, texts, sound effects, color adjustments, and more. You can also apply voiceovers to your slideshow or add audio from your local library or the app's stock library. Moreover, Videoshop lets you directly publish videos to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.
- Thousands of free licensed music tracks.
- Adjust video speed easily.
- Advanced features are for the premium version.
If you're still looking for a slideshow maker app for Android to change your smartphone into a living photo studio, Dayframe would be best. This app is simple to learn and use and supports photos from Instagram, Facebook, and other social media channels. Moreover, it features multiple transition effects to make your slideshow visually appealing. However, some uploaded pictures can be of low quality.
- Uploads photos from social media.
- Simple to set up and use.
- The UI isn't best for beginners.
PixGram is a versatile photo and video slideshow-making app that boasts multiple features aboard. With it, users can add custom filters and music tracks to their slideshows, giving their presentations and photo collages more life. In addition to that, the app features an intuitive video editor to help you retouch videos and photos right inside the app. Take note, however, that the app is ad-supported.
- Fun to use with excellent results.
- Excellent video quality.
- No transition effects.
With Scoompa Video, you can select videos and pictures from your local library and quickly create a slideshow. It features a broad set of tools to help users design, build, and adjust slideshows effortlessly. Users can create slideshows with animated video frames, 100+ stickers, 50+ text fonts, and multiple stock audios. Even better, navigating the UI is a cakewalk.
- The UI is intuitive and straightforward.
- Instantly play videos.
- Free with Ads.
Going by the app's impressive rating on Google Play Store, it's tempting to say the SlideShow is the best Android slideshow app on this robust list. It lets users create excellent-quality slideshows with zero fuss. You'll get more than 60 free stock photos to customize and produce high-quality videos on its friendly interface. Not only that, but creators can also add background music and share their creatives directly to social networks. And, the app supports four different languages.
- 60+ free stock photos.
- It offers multiple slideshow transition effects.
- No drag-and-drop feature to rearrange photos.
In this video-making industry, nothing goes for nothing. And that's why you should part with $3 and enjoy a myriad of features to create an award-winning slideshow on Vimory. With it, you'll get unlimited access to premium templates, slides, filters, effects, transitions, and more. Even better, you can edit photos professionally.
- Excellent video editor.
- No watermarks on output.
- Users can't create videos longer than 2 minutes.
Android users don't need to wander far searching for the perfect slideshow maker. That's because Google offers you the free, open-source Google Slides to sync your local photos and videos and use them to create slideshows on any device. Users can add slides, rearrange them, and present the slideshow right from their phones. And above all, Google Slides doesn't feature in-app purchases or ads.
- Free app with zero in-app purchases and adverts.
- Syncs your work to any Google-supported device.
- Requires internet connection.
Want to convert your local images into a fun and vibrant slideshow? Try MoShow! This slideshow maker is compatible with Android and iOS and comes with an intuitive photo and video editor. It includes more than 90 slideshow styles to help you create a unique slideshow for Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. However, its in-app purchases can be expensive.
- Excellent for beginners.
- Multiple slideshow styles and templates.
- Only 30-second videos on the free version.
With more than 13 million downloads so far, Photo FX Live Wallpaper is undoubtedly a top contender for the best slideshow-making app for Android. While using the free version, users can import their local photos and customize them with stunning floating animations and colorful frames. You can also rearrange the images and adjust the slideshow interval. What's more, you can upgrade to the paid version and unlock more than 100 stock photos.
- Super-fast loading time.
- Customize the frame and background color.
- No update since 2020.
If you want to create 1080p slideshow videos without breaking the bank, use Vizmato. It's a beautiful Android slideshow maker and video editor that allows you to upload local photos and customize them with background music and texts. As for the video editor, users can edit videos by cutting, trimming, adding visual effects, applying filters, and more. Best of all, Vizmato features a powerful HD video recorder.
- High-quality outputs.
- Features cool visual video effects.
- Slideshows can only have 15 photos.
PicPlayPost is an all-in-one mobile app that features an intuitive slideshow maker and a powerful video editor. The app lets you quickly design and create amazing photo collages with catchy background music. Each photo collage has a 10-minute playback time, which should be enough to entertain your audience. Users can even upgrade their plans and create 30-minute videos.
- Excellent video editing abilities.
- Long video playback duration.
- The UI isn't best for green hands.
Are you feeling bored looking at your pictures? Well, use SlidePlus to breathe some life into them. With this straightforward app, you only need to select photos or video clips, choose a background theme, then create your beautiful slideshow in seconds. It features more than 100 elaborate slideshow themes categorized into occasions like birthdays, babies, friends, and more. Moreover, users can add background music and export videos in HD 1080p or 720p qualities.
- 100+ slideshow template designs.
- Exports videos up to 1080p quality.
- Expensive in-app purchases.
Last but not least, use the ad-supported Slideshow Lab to create fantastic slideshows on your Android or iOS device. It offers users a whimsical set of motion templates to select and customize with different styles and graphics like Spiderman and Minion. However, users can only create slideshows featuring a maximum of 12 photos. You also can't directly share your slideshow on social networks. But these few blips aside, it's an excellent Android slideshow maker.
- It offers multiple free templates.
- Users can customize slideshow templates with motion graphics.
- You can't apply local music.
Finally, use Microsoft PowerPoint to create a slideshow on Android, Windows, Mac, or iOS. Here, you'll get a set of presentation tools for adding slide layouts, transitions, themes, background audio, and so on. However, the main selling point is that you can save your unfinished work on OneDrive, then continue editing on your PC. In short, it's another excellent piece of software from Microsoft.
- Multiple features for free users.
- Apply special effects, themes, animations, etc.
- Needs Microsoft 365 subscription to unlock all features.
Hope you've already identified the best Android slideshow maker for your video-creation needs. If not, that's perfectly understandable because all the apps listed above are excellent. But if you want something powerful, efficient, and works on any device, use Online UniConverter.
Media.io - Online Video Editor
Create Your Incredible Videos Anywhere, Anytime!
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Story
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Vocal Remover
- 10 Best Vocal Remover Online
- Use Audacity to Remove Vocal
- Get HD Karaoke from Songs
- Convert MP3 to Karaoke
- Best Alternatives to MP3 Karaoke Software
- Best Sites to Find Free Instrumentals
- Best Free Sites to Get Karaoke
- Get an Acapella from Songs
- Use Audacity to Remove Background Music
- Extract Audio Sound from Video on All Platforms
- 12 Best Acapella Extractors Online
- 4 Best Ways to Use Acapella App for PC/Windows/Mac
- 5 Best Ways to Remove Music from Video [with/without voice]
- Top 5 Free Vocal Removers Apps for Android
- 4 Best Free Acapella Apps for Android
- 3 Highly Rated YouTube to Karaoke Converters
- Easily Get& Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Videos
- 8 Best Online Vocal Removers from YouTube
- 7 Fast Online Ways to Extract Music from Video
- 20 Best Happy Instrumental Songs to Lift Your Spirits
- Top 5 Free Ways to Make a Song Instrumental on Any Device
- 5 Free DJ Voice Makers Online (TTS) with Bonus Tips
- 10 Best Free DJ Song Maker to Mix DJ Music Online
- 12 Best Free Audio Editors Online
- Top 3 MP4 Vocal Removers
- Easily Extract Movie Soundtrack [Background Music/Dialogue]
- Easily Edit/Extract Audio from Video on Mac
- 22 Best Free Background Music for Video
- Easily Get & Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Video
- Easily Remove & Generate Lyrics of Song
- Easily Mix & Master a Song
- 9 Excellent Online Voice Recorders
- 15 Best Vocal Warm-Ups for Singing Better
- 8 Best Voice Remover & Cancellation Softwares
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add Audio to Video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online
- Remove Watermark Online