10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas | Make Your Father Happy
Make Your Father Happy
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 15,2021 15:06 pm
How to make father happy?
It is rightly said that fathers are the son's first hero and daughter's first love. There is a special bond between a father and a child as they are children's best buddies, mentor, and bodyguard. When it comes to expressing your feelings for your mother, the task is still easy as moms will love the direct expression of your love. On the flip side, expressing your love for your father can be a tricky task as they may feel awkward and shy with the mom's way of expression.
So, this Father's Day, if you are perplexed as to how to make him feel loved without making him awkward, we have an excellent idea for you. Why not create a video for your dad that comprises all his favorite pictures and moments that will bring back memories and make him feel elated.
Let's get started and know how this Father's Day can be made special with a memorable Father's Day slideshow video.
Part 1: Top 10 awesome Father's Day video ideas [can't miss]
Now when you have decided to make a video for Father's Day, the next thing is to get some exciting ideas for the videos. A well-themed video will make your dad feel great, and it will be remembered for years to come. So, to help you with this task, we have shortlisted some amazing Father's Day slideshow ideas.
1. What your father's life would have been before becoming your dad (your point of view)
To start the video on a lighter note, show how your father's life would have been before he became a dad. Here, you need to include your perspective on how you imagine him before your birth. Dig into the old photo albums and find the ones when he was young. You can also include some random pictures from the internet that shows how fun-loving and carefree he was.
2. Your bonding with him
Next, you can use the pictures and videos to show your bonding with him. Here you can include the images starting from your birth, childhood, teenage, and more. The photos and videos of you and your dad having a fun time will show the special bond between you two and be perfect for Father's Day special video.
3. Your dad your superhero
Fathers are always superheroes, and to let your dad know the same, include some pictures and videos related to the same. You can consist of the media files from various events where your father has participated and won. You can also include the images you have been imitating him or participating with him in some football game, race, or any other event.
4. Get poetic
Use your writing skills and creativity to draft a heartfelt poem for your father, expressing your feeling and love for him. The poem will make him feel emotional and memorable. If you are not very good with words, no worries, as you can use a poem from the internet and mention that this is what he means for you.
5. Tickle his funny bone
To add some fun and humor, you can include some jokes or a funny read read-up. Some funny images and memories can also be included along with some silly poems. You can also make the video using the pun.
6.Express your appreciation
Though we all appreciate and respect our fathers, there is no harm in expressing the same at times, and what can be a better day than Father's Day. You can draft a short speech or a note to appreciate your dad and everything he has done for you. You can even write a song or use series of images to convey your appreciation.
7. Include your grandfather
Your father would be happy to see if your video features his father. So, including your grandfather in your video is an excellent idea. You can use either interview your grandfather about your father's childhood or add a short message, poem, or a read-up from your grandfather to your dad.
8. Your real self Vs. Your father's expectation of you
Every father has expectations from their children and has their version of what their child should be. To make the video look attractive, you can compare your dad's version of yourself Vs. your own version. A table of differences or an image collage can be used to portray the same.
9. Share your present-day plans
Your father will be very happy to know what you are planning for your life and what you are doing to match his expectations. Sharing your efforts, plans, and achievements will make your father proud of you.
10. Customize, edit, give final touches to the video
After all the material and the content are collected, the main and final step is to bring them together and customize them to create an excellent video. Use a professional tool to add and edit all the videos, images, text messages, and other content into a perfect frame. Choose the flow of the video, add some stickers and other elements and add some music. You can also use some sites for Father's Day music download of your choice. Process the video and save it to your system or cloud storage. You can even save the video to a USB drive and gift it to your father.
Part 2: Bonus: how to realize the ideas with Online UniConverter
Above, we have listed several ideas and tips for creating a wonderful Father's Day video. To execute these tips and bring them into reality, a good tool is a must. A versatile slideshow making program will help you get the task done quickly and also in a hassle-free manner.
So, if you too are looking for such a tool, we recommend Online Uniconverter Slideshow Maker . This is an online tool that works from the browser and helps create an excellent slideshow. Compatible with Windows and Mac, the tool allows to add media files from the system, Dropbox, Google Drive, and YouTube URL.
How to Create A Father's Day Slideshow with Music
- Free to use online tool with a simple interface
- Add media files from the local system, cloud, and YouTube URL
- The aspect ratio of added files can be adjusted to meet YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram requirements. So you can create perfect Happy Father's Day posts for Facebook and other sites.
- Transition can be selected
- Choose the duration of the images
- Add background music from the computer, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Export the created slideshow in an array of video formats
- Save the slideshow to the local system or cloud storage
Steps to make Father's Day video with music using Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker:
Step 1: Click on the Choose Files to add local media files. The icon for Dropbox, Google Drive, and YouTube URL can be used if files are added.
Step 2: Choose the aspect ratio from the available options to match the YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook requirements. Also, select the image duration and the transition option.
Step 3: Under the Audio Options tab, click on the + Add audio button to add the music from the local system or the cloud storage.
Step 4: Choose the format you wish to export the created slideshow from the dropdown menu at Output Format. Finally, click on the MERGE button to start the processing.
When the processing is done, the file will be available for local download. You can also save it to Dropbox or Google Drive.
Tip: The free version of the tool allows adding videos having a maximum size of 100MB.
So, if you have multiple files of different sizes to be added, we suggest using the desktop version of the tool called Wondershare UniConverter. This professional software can work with all your latest Windows and Mac system and supports a host of features without any size, number of files, or other limitations. With the software, multiple media files of high quality can be added, edited, and merged. You can even transfer the created file to an array of devices.
So, let's get started and create a lifetime of memories by making an excellent Father's Day video. Pick up from the above-listed ideas, choose a theme, collect media files and then combine them using a simple yet effective tool like Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok