Guide on How to Make/Create a Slideshow on Facebook
How to Make/Create a Slideshow on Faceb
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 15,2021 15:05 pm
The use of video slideshows on Facebook has become a game-changer for businesses to increase their online awareness and, consequently, their customer base. Facebook is at the top of the ladder of most popular social media platforms, hence why people leverage it to get the exposure they need for their businesses.
Indeed, you must learn the skills required to make eye-catching slideshows that will reach your target audience on Facebook. You can create Facebook slideshows using the feature designed on Facebook for this purpose. Other methods are also suggested to you if you do not find the Facebook default slideshow feature. A method like using Online UniConverter Facebook slideshow maker gives you a better experience creating a slideshow with music on Facebook.
Part 1: How to create a slideshow on Facebook via Facebook slideshow feature
Most Facebook users know about the Facebook slideshow feature, and they use it to create slideshows that promote their brands and online presence. However, for those who do not know, you can create a slideshow on Facebook using the slideshow feature, and here is how you can do that:
- Log on to your Facebook page on your desktop or PC.
- Select Create Post just like you always begin when you want to create a Facebook post.
- Click Create Slideshow.
- Facebook slideshow feature has three significant settings, each with a specific use during editing. They are Aspect ratio (which means the size of the video slideshow), image duration (i.e., the length of time each photo stays up on the screen), and transition (which is the style in which photos slide from one to the next, be it through fading or without any transition at all).
- The Facebook slideshow feature allows you to add from three to ten images per slideshow video. You can leave the default aspect ratio of the photos or change to any of these options: rectangle (16:9), square (1:1), or vertical (2:3). Also, edit the duration of each image in the slideshow and the transition style.
- Add music to the slideshow from the list of music provided on the slideshow tool.
- Add tags to your video before publishing if you wish, and select the thumbnail to use for the slideshow. A thumbnail is what attracts viewers to your video, so make it good.
Part 2: Facebook slideshow feature disappeared - what can you do? (3 methods)
Due to some unexpected changes by the Facebook support team, users can no longer find the Facebook slideshow feature. If you cannot use your Facebook slideshow feature because it has disappeared, you can still create a slideshow on Facebook. Use any of the three solutions mentioned below, and you are good to go:
Solution 1: Update the Facebook App (most straightforward)
A common reason why you cannot find the Facebook slideshow maker feature could be that your Facebook app is outdated. It is especially true for those who have never used the slideshow feature on Facebook and are just learning about it. Update the app on your device for both Android and iOS users.
For Android users, visit Google Playstore and search for Facebook. You will see the option to update the app since you already have it. Just tap on this option, install and open it to access the slideshow feature.
For iPhone users, visit your App store, do the exact search for Facebook, and then update it to the latest version. Launch the app as usual and continue using it after installation.
Solution 2: Use Ads Manager
When you cannot find the Facebook slideshow feature, it does not mean it has disappeared. Technically, it is still on Facebook but the Ads Manager section instead, where it is supposed to be for creating Ads slideshows. However, you can use this tool without creating ads on Facebook (although you may be using your slideshow to advertise after all) when you look at it.
Anyway, follow these steps to locate the Ads Manager tool and use it to create a slideshow on Facebook:
1. Open the Facebook Ads Manager:
If you cannot still create slideshows on Facebook using its carousel, you can use the Ads Manager section.
2. Select page posts:
Go to the top-left end of the Ads Manager window and click on the 9-dot icon there. From the list of options, choose Page Posts.
3. Create slideshow post:
Click the blue Create Post button. Follow the prompt that appears to create, and if you have multiple Facebook pages, ensure you are using the right one to do this. Select Photo/Video.
4. Choose to create slideshow:
A list of options will appear to choose what you want to create. From the list, select Create Slideshow.
5. Edit the slideshow elements:
You can add between three to ten photos for the slideshow video.
Have fun editing your work by adjusting the duration of each image, selecting the transition from photo to photo, and deciding what aspect ratio to use, as discussed in the section above. You can as well add music to the slideshow to give it spice.
6. Preview the edited slideshow:
To see your edited work from start to finish, select the play button. If there are any changes you would like to make, now is the time to make them since you can't edit the slideshow after publishing it.
7. Publish your slideshow:
Give your video a description after it has been uploaded. Next, the posting option should be Newsfeed since you are not posting it as a Facebook Ad even though you are using Ads Manager. Click Share Now to publish your slideshow video on your Facebook page.
Solution 3: Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker [Recommended!]
The third solution to the problem of the Facebook slideshow feature disappearing is Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker. It is an online-only tool that lets you create slideshows with music on Facebook. The background music can be any song or audio recording you have stored on your music gallery. It gives the slideshow you are making a unique personal touch yet a professional finish. Create and edit simple slideshows with your favorite photos for your Facebook post using Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker for free!
How to Create A Slideshow with Music
This Facebook slideshow maker comes with exciting tools and features that make for the easy creation of a slideshow on Facebook. Check out the following about this online tool:
- Intuitive user interface and friendly creation process.
- Simple and free tool to use for even the most basic beginner. You can produce professional-looking results.
- Allows users to create a slideshow with Facebook's aspect ratios. It makes for easy exporting directly to Facebook using popular file formats like MP4, FLV, MPG, 3GP, MKV, MOV, WMV, WebM, etc.
- It supports different formats of music added to the photos like MP3, WAV, and MP4. This is a significant advantage over the default Facebook slideshow maker that has limited music you can add.
- Complete privacy is guaranteed: photos get deleted after twenty-four hours on the UniConverter Slideshow Maker website.
How to make a slideshow with music on Facebook with the online tool
Now, go online to UniConverter Slideshow Maker to begin creating beautiful slideshows for your Facebook page by following these steps:
Step 1: Upload photos
The first step is to add the slideshow's images by dragging and dropping them from your device storage to the home page of the slideshow maker. Alternatively, click Choose Files.
Step 2: Edit the photos
Add music to the slideshow background to play as the photos slide through the screen. Adjust the duration of each image to suit what you want. You can either leave the pictures as you have added them or rearrange the order in which they appear.
Step 3: Export the final video
Once you are done, you can move the slideshow straight to Facebook as a post. Remember, one of the features of this tool is that it lets you edit and export your work using the aspect ratios of pages like Facebook; take advantage of it.
With Facebook, you can create slideshows to share with friends, loved ones, and your general audience. This article has given you the correct guide on creating a slideshow on Facebook using this slideshow feature. Now, the slideshow feature on Facebook and Ads Manager is not reliable for making slideshow on Facebook. Sometimes, you may not find the feature anymore, and the use of Ads Manager is also limited as the editing options and music options are few. Thus, it would help if you had a third-party tool with more advantages over the default Facebook slideshow tools. That is why Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker comes in. It gives you variety, letting you add your music to your slideshow. With this tool, you can freely create slideshows using the Facebook aspect ratio online, then directly export it to Facebook.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok