3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
Make a Slideshow on iPhone in 3 Ways
By Kendra D. Mitchell |
Slideshows are essential for several reasons, like combining a series of pictures to create a memory video, making a presentation for school or work, and even telling a fun story for your audience's viewing pleasure. Making a slideshow on your iPhone is now made easy with slideshow maker apps, the best of which will be discussed in this article. You will learn how to make a slideshow on your iPhone for free, and you will be shown how you can save the slideshow you make on your iPhone. Suppose you find the built-in apple slideshow maker complicated. In that case, you can use the easy tool called Uniconverter Slideshow Maker to create a beautiful slideshow with music on your iPhone.
Become one of the iPhone users who enjoy creating beautiful slideshows on their devices with these programs.
Part 1: How to make a slideshow project on your iPhone [3 solutions]
Three methods outlined below will help you in making a slideshow on your iPhone. You can select any suitable option as they all involve using apps in creating slideshows.
Apple's built-in app is free to use in creating slideshows, but it is a little complicated. So before introducing that, we'd like to recommend a more straightforward and easier tool for you; it is the Online Uniconverter Slideshow Maker. It is a online tool designed by Wondershare to assist creators in making slideshow using more manageable steps and a variety of features to enhance the creative process.
How to Create A Slideshow with Music
The Online Uniconverter Slideshow Maker has several advantages above other options that make it the most recommended method of making a slideshow on your iPhone. These advantages can be found in its features, outlined as follows:
- It is an online slideshow creator, meaning that you don't need to download any app on your computer before using it.
- It provides support for the music of different formats like MP4, MP3, thereby making it possible for you to import the music of your choice when you want to make a slideshow.
- Uniconverter Slideshow Maker is easy to navigate around while editing photos and videos into a slideshow.
- Twenty-four hours after uploading your images, they will be erased from the site, which protects your online privacy.
- The Online Uniconverter Slideshow Maker supports a wide range of video formats such as AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, WebM, MOV, MPG, the list goes on.
By following the three steps discussed below, you can use this amazing slideshow maker like a professional:
- Step 1. Upload Files: Drag the photos, or short videos you want to use in making the slideshow or select the “Choose Files” button to add them to the home page.
- Step 2. Make a Slideshow: Add the effects you want, texts, duration, background music to make your slideshow unique.
- Step 3. Export the Final Video: Check that the edited video is what you want, then export it to Google Drive, Dropbox, or your phone memory.
A common question among first-time iPhone users (and sometimes not just beginners) is, "is there a slideshow app for iPhone?" If you have been wondering, the answer is yes. Apple has a built-in photos app that lets you create slideshows with your favorite photos. It implies that this option is free, which is good news for beginners.
With the Apple Photos App, you can add the font style of your choice to your photos, use particular themes, as well as music in the background of your slideshow. You can share the finished work with your friends, family, and classmates. The slideshow app for iPhone has two different categories: the regular slideshow and the memory movie category.
1. Regular Slideshow
This type of slideshow lets you edit specific selections of photos within the overall work. These edits include a change in music, theme, and duration. With the regular slideshow, you can choose your photos to create with, using the steps below:
1. Put the photos into an album to make it easier for you. To do this, click on the "All Albums" or "Albums" icon. At the screen top, select the symbol "+." From there, click "New Album".
2. Give your album a new name and tap the "Save" button. Go through your device photos to select and add any image you wish to this new album. When you are through, select "Done".
3. In the photos app, you will see the album you just created in the section labeled "My Albums".
4. To create the slideshow, open the album and select the ellipsis icon. Tap "Slideshow" and let your regular slideshow run.
5. If you want to edit the slideshow, pause it and tap "Options", a command for changing the music and theme.
6. The options here include Magazine, Origami, Push, Dissolve, Magazine, and Ken Burns.
7. There is a duration slide to either increase or reduce the duration, i.e., make the slideshow run faster or slower. Repeat the slideshow and ensure your changes are what you want.
2. Memory Movie
A memory movie is the type of slideshow through which you can effect change on the general theme of your work. By doing this, you get to make modifications to the length of the slideshow, the font, and the music.
You can edit a memory movie on your iPhone or iPad using the photos app; follow the steps below to find out how it works:
1. Open the album you created as above, then select "Play Memory Movie" from the ellipsis icon options.
2. Pause the slideshow and choose a theme you like. Note that for memory movies, the theme you select has its music and font style. Also, you can change the duration to "medium" or "short".
3. After playing the memory movie, you may want to make more changes. It's alright; you can do it here. With the "Edit" button at the top right of the screen, first, add the slideshow to "Memories" by tapping "OK" when you get the prompt.
4. Select from the list of items that appear to make the necessary changes you wish to your project. If you want, you can add music from the music album on your device; add or remove photos.
5. Replay the edited slideshow and select "Done" if you are satisfied with the result.
The Slideshow Maker Photo to Video App is yet another tool to make slideshows on your iPhone or iPad. To use this tool, you need to subscribe for a week. However, you can enjoy a free trial period to familiarize yourself with the app and how it works.
You won't be limited by the music provided on the app, as you can create slideshows with music from your library. The themes available on the app provide the mood you want for your projects, such as family-style, vintage, adventure, or birthday mood.
The tool has over 91 thousand ratings with an average of a 4.2-star rating, which says a lot about how great users find it.
With the following steps, you can create a slideshow on the Slideshow Maker Photo to Video App:
- Select the photos and videos of your choice from your gallery.
- Add the filters, transitions, and moods you wish the slideshow to have. Next, add the music you want from either your music library or the music list provided for you on the app.
- Edit the ratio, length, and trim any selected video from the group of videos.
- Add stickers and texts to your slideshow.
- Now you can save the final work to your gallery or choose to share it directly on your social media pages.
Part 2: Comparison of the Above Three Options
In this section, the three options for making slideshows on iPhone will be compared in a table. It will help you make the ultimate decision on which method to use to create slideshows on your iPhone.
|Method||Apple's Photos App||Online Uniconverter Slideshow Maker||Slideshow Maker Photo to Video App|
Additional features that support different aspect ratios.
An online-only slideshow maker
241.7 MB in size.
Works for photos and videos.
Default in all Apple devices.
Supports the iPhone 12 Pro ProRAW format.
|Works online for all devices and OS.||
iOS 11.2 or later.
macOS 11.0 or later.
Mac with Apple M1 chip.
|Price||Free||Free and purchased||Free and purchased|
|User Interface||Intuitive||Simple to navigate||Friendly|
Allows for face recognition.
Supports many file formats.
Simple to use.
Protects the user's privacy
Allows for a free trial before you pay for it.
It can only be shared with Apple devices.
The auto-created memories cannot be edited.
|The best features are in the purchased version.||The full features are only available on the paid version.|
Now, you don't have any reason not to create the slideshow of your dreams on your iPhone! These aforementioned methods interchangeably for making a slideshow, depending on what your present needs are. However, going by the comparison, you will agree that the most reliable app to use for making your slideshow on iPhone is the UniConverter. It is highly recommended, fun to work with, and the easiest of all three options mentioned here. Not every app online delivers on what it promises to do, but the Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker is one you can trust to deliver on what it has been designed to do.
Media.io - Online Video Editor
Create Your Incredible Videos Anywhere, Anytime!
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Story
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Vocal Remover
- 10 Best Vocal Remover Online
- Use Audacity to Remove Vocal
- Get HD Karaoke from Songs
- Convert MP3 to Karaoke
- Best Alternatives to MP3 Karaoke Software
- Best Sites to Find Free Instrumentals
- Best Free Sites to Get Karaoke
- Get an Acapella from Songs
- Use Audacity to Remove Background Music
- Extract Audio Sound from Video on All Platforms
- 12 Best Acapella Extractors Online
- 4 Best Ways to Use Acapella App for PC/Windows/Mac
- 5 Best Ways to Remove Music from Video [with/without voice]
- Top 5 Free Vocal Removers Apps for Android
- 4 Best Free Acapella Apps for Android
- 3 Highly Rated YouTube to Karaoke Converters
- Easily Get& Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Videos
- 8 Best Online Vocal Removers from YouTube
- 7 Fast Online Ways to Extract Music from Video
- 20 Best Happy Instrumental Songs to Lift Your Spirits
- Top 5 Free Ways to Make a Song Instrumental on Any Device
- 5 Free DJ Voice Makers Online (TTS) with Bonus Tips
- 10 Best Free DJ Song Maker to Mix DJ Music Online
- 12 Best Free Audio Editors Online
- Top 3 MP4 Vocal Removers
- Easily Extract Movie Soundtrack [Background Music/Dialogue]
- Easily Edit/Extract Audio from Video on Mac
- 22 Best Free Background Music for Video
- Easily Get & Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Video
- Easily Remove & Generate Lyrics of Song
- Easily Mix & Master a Song
- 9 Excellent Online Voice Recorders
- 15 Best Vocal Warm-Ups for Singing Better
- 8 Best Voice Remover & Cancellation Softwares
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add Audio to Video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online
- Remove Watermark Online