3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
Make a Slideshow on iPhone in 3 Ways
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 15,2021 15:47 pm
Slideshows are essential for several reasons, like combining a series of pictures to create a memory video, making a presentation for school or work, and even telling a fun story for your audience's viewing pleasure. Making a slideshow on your iPhone is now made easy with slideshow maker apps, the best of which will be discussed in this article. You will learn how to make a slideshow on your iPhone for free, and you will be shown how you can save the slideshow you make on your iPhone. Suppose you find the built-in apple slideshow maker complicated. In that case, you can use the easy tool called Uniconverter Slideshow Maker to create a beautiful slideshow with music on your iPhone.
Become one of the iPhone users who enjoy creating beautiful slideshows on their devices with these programs.
Part 1: How to make a slideshow project on your iPhone [3 solutions]
Three methods outlined below will help you in making a slideshow on your iPhone. You can select any suitable option as they all involve using apps in creating slideshows.
Apple's built-in app is free to use in creating slideshows, but it is a little complicated. So before introducing that, we'd like to recommend a more straightforward and easier tool for you; it is the Online Uniconverter Slideshow Maker. It is a online tool designed by Wondershare to assist creators in making slideshow using more manageable steps and a variety of features to enhance the creative process.
How to Create A Slideshow with Music
The Online Uniconverter Slideshow Maker has several advantages above other options that make it the most recommended method of making a slideshow on your iPhone. These advantages can be found in its features, outlined as follows:
- It is an online slideshow creator, meaning that you don't need to download any app on your computer before using it.
- It provides support for the music of different formats like MP4, MP3, thereby making it possible for you to import the music of your choice when you want to make a slideshow.
- Uniconverter Slideshow Maker is easy to navigate around while editing photos and videos into a slideshow.
- Twenty-four hours after uploading your images, they will be erased from the site, which protects your online privacy.
- The Online Uniconverter Slideshow Maker supports a wide range of video formats such as AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, WebM, MOV, MPG, the list goes on.
By following the three steps discussed below, you can use this amazing slideshow maker like a professional:
- Step 1. Upload Files: Drag the photos, or short videos you want to use in making the slideshow or select the “Choose Files” button to add them to the home page.
- Step 2. Make a Slideshow: Add the effects you want, texts, duration, background music to make your slideshow unique.
- Step 3. Export the Final Video: Check that the edited video is what you want, then export it to Google Drive, Dropbox, or your phone memory.
A common question among first-time iPhone users (and sometimes not just beginners) is, "is there a slideshow app for iPhone?" If you have been wondering, the answer is yes. Apple has a built-in photos app that lets you create slideshows with your favorite photos. It implies that this option is free, which is good news for beginners.
With the Apple Photos App, you can add the font style of your choice to your photos, use particular themes, as well as music in the background of your slideshow. You can share the finished work with your friends, family, and classmates. The slideshow app for iPhone has two different categories: the regular slideshow and the memory movie category.
1. Regular Slideshow
This type of slideshow lets you edit specific selections of photos within the overall work. These edits include a change in music, theme, and duration. With the regular slideshow, you can choose your photos to create with, using the steps below:
1. Put the photos into an album to make it easier for you. To do this, click on the "All Albums" or "Albums" icon. At the screen top, select the symbol "+." From there, click "New Album".
2. Give your album a new name and tap the "Save" button. Go through your device photos to select and add any image you wish to this new album. When you are through, select "Done".
3. In the photos app, you will see the album you just created in the section labeled "My Albums".
4. To create the slideshow, open the album and select the ellipsis icon. Tap "Slideshow" and let your regular slideshow run.
5. If you want to edit the slideshow, pause it and tap "Options", a command for changing the music and theme.
6. The options here include Magazine, Origami, Push, Dissolve, Magazine, and Ken Burns.
7. There is a duration slide to either increase or reduce the duration, i.e., make the slideshow run faster or slower. Repeat the slideshow and ensure your changes are what you want.
2. Memory Movie
A memory movie is the type of slideshow through which you can effect change on the general theme of your work. By doing this, you get to make modifications to the length of the slideshow, the font, and the music.
You can edit a memory movie on your iPhone or iPad using the photos app; follow the steps below to find out how it works:
1. Open the album you created as above, then select "Play Memory Movie" from the ellipsis icon options.
2. Pause the slideshow and choose a theme you like. Note that for memory movies, the theme you select has its music and font style. Also, you can change the duration to "medium" or "short".
3. After playing the memory movie, you may want to make more changes. It's alright; you can do it here. With the "Edit" button at the top right of the screen, first, add the slideshow to "Memories" by tapping "OK" when you get the prompt.
4. Select from the list of items that appear to make the necessary changes you wish to your project. If you want, you can add music from the music album on your device; add or remove photos.
5. Replay the edited slideshow and select "Done" if you are satisfied with the result.
The Slideshow Maker Photo to Video App is yet another tool to make slideshows on your iPhone or iPad. To use this tool, you need to subscribe for a week. However, you can enjoy a free trial period to familiarize yourself with the app and how it works.
You won't be limited by the music provided on the app, as you can create slideshows with music from your library. The themes available on the app provide the mood you want for your projects, such as family-style, vintage, adventure, or birthday mood.
The tool has over 91 thousand ratings with an average of a 4.2-star rating, which says a lot about how great users find it.
With the following steps, you can create a slideshow on the Slideshow Maker Photo to Video App:
- Select the photos and videos of your choice from your gallery.
- Add the filters, transitions, and moods you wish the slideshow to have. Next, add the music you want from either your music library or the music list provided for you on the app.
- Edit the ratio, length, and trim any selected video from the group of videos.
- Add stickers and texts to your slideshow.
- Now you can save the final work to your gallery or choose to share it directly on your social media pages.
Part 2: Comparison of the Above Three Options
In this section, the three options for making slideshows on iPhone will be compared in a table. It will help you make the ultimate decision on which method to use to create slideshows on your iPhone.
|Method||Apple's Photos App||Online Uniconverter Slideshow Maker||Slideshow Maker Photo to Video App|
Additional features that support different aspect ratios.
An online-only slideshow maker
241.7 MB in size.
Works for photos and videos.
Default in all Apple devices.
Supports the iPhone 12 Pro ProRAW format.
|Works online for all devices and OS.||
iOS 11.2 or later.
macOS 11.0 or later.
Mac with Apple M1 chip.
|Price||Free||Free and purchased||Free and purchased|
|User Interface||Intuitive||Simple to navigate||Friendly|
Allows for face recognition.
Supports many file formats.
Simple to use.
Protects the user's privacy
Allows for a free trial before you pay for it.
It can only be shared with Apple devices.
The auto-created memories cannot be edited.
|The best features are in the purchased version.||The full features are only available on the paid version.|
Now, you don't have any reason not to create the slideshow of your dreams on your iPhone! These aforementioned methods interchangeably for making a slideshow, depending on what your present needs are. However, going by the comparison, you will agree that the most reliable app to use for making your slideshow on iPhone is the UniConverter. It is highly recommended, fun to work with, and the easiest of all three options mentioned here. Not every app online delivers on what it promises to do, but the Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker is one you can trust to deliver on what it has been designed to do.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok