How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 15,2021 15:49 pm
Here you are with a bunch of cool pictures and video clips you have transferred to your PC. You want to make an excellent presentation of these shots in the form of a slideshow to show your family, friends, or even a school project. The big question is how to create a slideshow on Windows 10. Even more important is the question of the best slideshow maker to use or even a slideshow maker for Windows 10.
The answer is all in this article. Yes, you can create a slideshow on your Windows 10/PC, and we will give you the best free slideshow maker you can use to achieve your aim. You will be exposed to its unique features, as well as steps on how best to use the tool to create slideshows on PC for free.
Part 1. FAQ: Can I make a slideshow with Windows Media Player?
Let’s begin with this frequently asked question: Can you make a slideshow with Windows Media Player? The simple answer is No. To understand why you cannot use your PC’s Windows Media Player to create slideshows, you need to know what a Windows Media Player is used for in the first place.
Windows Media Player (WMP) is a Microsoft product designed as a free inbuilt part of the Windows operating system to enable users to view photos, play videos, and music from a music library collection or a CD plate. You should note that the Windows Media Player does not support playing audio and video from a DVD. Thus, WMP is the default media player for all Windows systems. It implies that if you are asking this question, you are using a Windows computer.
Going by the above, Windows Media Player has not been designed to create slideshows even though you can use it to organize your media collection. It is only for playing music and videos, so you need software or an online tool to create slideshows on your Windows computer.
Part 2. Create a slideshow on Windows 10 with software
software suggested for you to create a slideshow on Windows 10 is the Wondershare DVD Creator. Wondershare DVD Creator is a powerful yet simple tool that meets all your DVD needs; you can call it the ultimate DVD toolbox. It lets you burn videos of different formats to all the popular DVD types. With the video editor that has been built into this tool, you can edit the videos you have burnt into the DVD. It is also flexible as it allows you to customize the video using templates that suit your theme.
More importantly, the Wondershare DVD Creator is a slideshow maker that can be used easily on your Windows 10. Here, you can add background to your slideshow, change the transition settings, duration of each photo or video clip, rearrange the order of images, and burn the final work into a DVD for onward presentation.
Here is how you can use the Wondershare DVD Creator to create slideshows on your Windows 10 computer:
Step 1: Run Wondershare slideshow maker
Launch the software on your PC and select “More DVD Tools”. It will give you access to the software’s toolbox.
Select “Slideshow Maker”.
Step 2: Add photos to create slideshow
Click the plus icon to add the photos you want to use for the slideshow.
You will see the thumbnails of all the images you have added arranged sequentially on the right panel of the page.
Step 3: Edit slideshow photos
The list of editing features allows you to add music, add effects, edit the transitions from photo to photo, and add or edit text on your slideshow. Have fun with it!
Step 4: Save the edited slideshow
Besides the “Save” button, click the ellipsis sign to select the particular folder you want to save your final work to; then proceed by clicking “Save to mp4.”
Once it is saved, you will receive a pop-up message showing you it’s completed and letting you view your work in the “Open the file” button.
Part 3. How to make a slideshow for PC users with online tool
Although third-party software seems like the next option since Windows Media Player cannot create slideshows on PC, there are disadvantages or drawbacks to using third-party software. For instance, the software requires downloading, and if you have limited storage on your PC, this could pose a problem for you, especially since you will still need the space to download the edited video slideshow. Another disadvantage is the time spent downloading, launching, and running the software. It is not so ideal for urgent situations or speeds generally.
What, then, is the solution to this challenge? An online tool is the best alternative to downloaded software for creating slideshow on Windows. What is more recommended is the use of a free online slideshow maker for PC. With an online tool like UniConverter Slideshow Maker, you are assured of the fast, easy creation of slideshow on your Windows computer. You do not need to download any app to use it, so you don’t have to worry about space consumption.
Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker is an online free tool designed by Wondershare to create picture and video slideshows. It is an online-only tool that is simple to use, which means you do not have to download any app to use it. You do not need to register before using this tool for the first time, although to increase your limits, you are advised to register on the site.
How to Create A Slideshow with Music on PC
Other features of Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker include the following:
- It works on both Mac and PC, so you don’t have to be concerned about the tool not working on your Windows 10.
- It is a free tool that supports many different music formats such as WAV, MP4, and MP3. You can add and edit the music of your choice to be the background music as your pictures roll by in a slideshow.
- It is simple and easy to use. Using simple clicks, you can merge short clips or photos to form a slideshow on the UniConverter Slideshow Maker.
- This tool lets you preview your edited video slideshow before you finally export it to storage or share it on your social pages.
- Aspect ratios feature has the default aspect ratios for popular websites like YouTube, Facebook stories, Instagram channels.
- This tool supports different file formats for exporting your slideshow video. The formats include WMV, MKV, MP4, M4V, WebM, MOV, MPG, AVI, 3GP, and FLV.
- Your privacy is protected on the UniConverter Slideshow Maker tool as all your uploaded files get deleted after twenty-four hours of upload. This prevents others from obtaining your media for their personal use.
Steps to create a slideshow on Windows 10 using Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker, go to the Wondershare website on your browser and follow the steps below:
Step 1: Upload the files
To upload the photos or videos you want to create the slideshow with, drag them from your system storage onto the UniConverter home page. Alternatively, you can click on “Choose Files” to select the media you want.
Step 2:: Make a slideshow
Now it’s time to make the slideshow using the features or toolbox on UniConverter. Rearrange the files, so you want them to appear, customize the duration of each clip, add background music. Give your work the general theme and feel you want.
Step 3:: Export your final video
Once you are done editing the slideshow, preview it. If you are satisfied with what you have done and there is no need for any change, you can export it to your Google Drive, PC storage, or Dropbox.
If you want to create a slideshow on Windows 10, you need third-party software or an online slideshow maker. Both options have been provided for you to choose from. Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker because it is easier. The tool has unique features you can use to create beautiful slideshow videos, as mentioned above. Follow the simple steps outlined, and you can create a video slideshow like a professional.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok