Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
Online Video Slideshow Maker
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 15,2021 14:24 pm
Video slideshows give your videos a more exciting look as you get to add effects, music, themes, and the like to create the result you want. If you look at video and movie slideshows made by people, you may think they are professionals with exceptional skills. However, this is not the case as free online video slideshow makers will give you that professional-looking video slideshows you are looking for.
Here, we present you with the top 10 best online movie/video slideshow makers that let you create slideshows with music and effects for free.
UniConverter Slideshow Maker is the first pick, and for a good reason. It is an online free slideshow maker that lets you easily create fantastic movie slideshows.
How to Create A Slideshow with Music
Key features of Wondershare online slideshow maker:
- It allows you to merge short video clips and photos into one slideshow in just three simple steps.
- It protects your privacy by deleting any file you may have uploaded on the site twenty-four hours after uploading.
- You are free to add the music of your choice to the background of the slideshow.
- The final output can be in any of the many file formats available today. These output formats include MOV, MPG, MP4, 3GP, MKV, WMV, etc.
- An additional feature on UniConverter Slideshow Maker is that it lets you save your final work in different aspect ratios.
Create slideshows on UniConverter with the steps below:Step 1: Upload the files.
Upload the video files you want to edit on UniConverter Slideshow Maker. The two ways to do this are using the “Choose Files” and by dragging the file and dropping it on the page.
Step 2: Make the slideshow.
Create the video slideshow using the video files you just uploaded in step 1 above. Arrange the photos or clips the way you want to appear, customize the duration of each section, add the effects and music that suits you.
Step 3: Export your final video.
Export the final result to Google Drive, Dropbox, or your device memory. Before you export, however, make sure to preview what you have created if you need to make further changes.
Adobe Spark is the second on the list. You can add clips and photos with this slideshow maker and edit them with a voice-over, music, decorative stickers, and icons to create a beautiful piece. It works both on a web browser and as an app that you can download.
- The final finish of the videos is usually spectacular.
- It is easy to use. Hence you can finish a full video edit in a matter of minutes.
- It provides royalty-free music and images for you to use in creating the slideshow, especially if you need to share on a platform like YouTube, where you can get strikes for using copyrighted material.
- You are only allowed to share the finished work directly with Twitter and Facebook.
- You cannot enlarge the size of photos and texts.
No experience is needed for you to drag and drop and edit video slideshows on Animoto slideshow maker. It is an easy platform that provides you with a vast music library to choose from if you do not have your music to add to the slideshow background.
- Without any knowledge in designing, you can change fonts, transitions, and the general aesthetic of the video slideshow.
- It is purely online, hence no need to download an app before use.
- The interface is user-friendly for even beginners.
- You don’t have sufficient user control for editing the individual clips and photos.
- On the free version, the brand watermark appears.
- The default templates provided by Animoto are limited so, one may not necessarily get the particular theme they are looking for.
Clideo is yet another online slideshow maker that lets you create for free. With this tool, you don’t need to get another app to resize your edited video to the resolution or aspect ratio that applies to the site where you want to share your work.
- Signing up is not required to begin using the tool.
- It supports different devices and systems such as iPhone, Windows OS, Mac, Android.
- It makes use of any video and photo format, as well as audio.
- The free version can only take 500MB of files.
- The final video sometimes looks blurry.
This online video slideshow maker has free versions that let you create professional-looking videos using subtitles, video resizing, effects, music, texts, etc. Kapwing is the ideal tool for social media influencers, artists, digital marketers, media groups, etc.
- It has multi-language support.
- You can find a majority of the features in the free version of the tool.
- There are no watermarks even in this free version.
- There are glitches with the auto-generated subtitles.
- You may lose a part of your work as it does not correctly save sometimes.
Kizoa is a free online slideshow maker that contains all the necessary video editing features such as effects, stickers, crop and rotates, flip, subtitles, among others. The different aspect ratios provided by Kizoa are based on the default of pages like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- The user interface is intuitive.
- It provides support for 4K UHD shots.
- There are available effects and animations arranged in batches that can be used to make your slideshow look even better.
- The highest quality resolution you can use in export videos from this site is 720P.
- You will have to edit with a watermark showing on the video if you are using the free version.
Smilebox is a friendly tool for creating video slideshows using your media or any of the many templates already incorporated into the site. Make your design your own by using effects and themes that suit you on Smilebox.
- It is a friendly tool.
- It has an orderly homepage.
- The designs and templates already provided by Smilebox are impressive.
- It is not as easy-to-use as the other tools on this list.
- Most of its amazing features are locked in the premium version which costs $40 annually.
Slidely is an online video slideshow maker that both individuals and businesses can use. Such slideshows can be used on social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. In addition to being an online platform, Slidely comes in the form of an app that can be downloaded and used to make beautiful slideshows.
- It allows for creating marketing videos, photo galleries, music videos, thereby giving the user an enjoyable experience.
- It lets you select images and videos straight from your device to the app to create stunning slideshows.
- The editing is limited, such as editing text within the same box or musical transitions from clip to clip.
- The paid version has more features, and it is pretty expensive to pay for.
Photosnack is yet another online-only slideshow maker that you can freely use. Since February 2021, this tool has been called Creatopy. It is both user-friendly and powerful. There are many available templates and music to use for free.
- It ranks top among the easiest tools to use in making slideshows.
- There are ready-to-use buttons and stickers.
- You can upload music and other audio from your collection.
- The download options are challenging.
- The more you use it, the more upgrades you are required to do.
The last but not the least free slideshow maker among the top 10 online video slideshow makers is InVideo. The slideshows can expand the audience engagement of brands, which is ideal for publishers, agencies, marketers, and individuals.
- It has excellent customer service.
- It is easy to use.
- It supports the use of all the major languages of the world.
- It experiences occasional lagging.
- When you preview, you may see other clips that are not part of the one you need.
Users are usually careful about the tool they choose to use for creating slideshows and for a good reason. From the top ten recommended slideshow makers, you can pick and use them at will. However, to avoid trial and error, you should use the most recommended tool on this list: Online Uniconverter Slideshow Maker for your beautiful video slideshows in three easy steps.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok