Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
Online Video Slideshow Maker
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 15,2021 14:24 pm
Video slideshows give your videos a more exciting look as you get to add effects, music, themes, and the like to create the result you want. If you look at video and movie slideshows made by people, you may think they are professionals with exceptional skills. However, this is not the case as free online video slideshow makers will give you that professional-looking video slideshows you are looking for.
Here, we present you with the top 10 best online movie/video slideshow makers that let you create slideshows with music and effects for free.
UniConverter Slideshow Maker is the first pick, and for a good reason. It is an online free slideshow maker that lets you easily create fantastic movie slideshows.
How to Create A Slideshow with Music
Key features of Wondershare online slideshow maker:
- It allows you to merge short video clips and photos into one slideshow in just three simple steps.
- It protects your privacy by deleting any file you may have uploaded on the site twenty-four hours after uploading.
- You are free to add the music of your choice to the background of the slideshow.
- The final output can be in any of the many file formats available today. These output formats include MOV, MPG, MP4, 3GP, MKV, WMV, etc.
- An additional feature on UniConverter Slideshow Maker is that it lets you save your final work in different aspect ratios.
Create slideshows on UniConverter with the steps below:Step 1: Upload the files.
Upload the video files you want to edit on UniConverter Slideshow Maker. The two ways to do this are using the “Choose Files” and by dragging the file and dropping it on the page.
Step 2: Make the slideshow.
Create the video slideshow using the video files you just uploaded in step 1 above. Arrange the photos or clips the way you want to appear, customize the duration of each section, add the effects and music that suits you.
Step 3: Export your final video.
Export the final result to Google Drive, Dropbox, or your device memory. Before you export, however, make sure to preview what you have created if you need to make further changes.
Adobe Spark is the second on the list. You can add clips and photos with this slideshow maker and edit them with a voice-over, music, decorative stickers, and icons to create a beautiful piece. It works both on a web browser and as an app that you can download.
- The final finish of the videos is usually spectacular.
- It is easy to use. Hence you can finish a full video edit in a matter of minutes.
- It provides royalty-free music and images for you to use in creating the slideshow, especially if you need to share on a platform like YouTube, where you can get strikes for using copyrighted material.
- You are only allowed to share the finished work directly with Twitter and Facebook.
- You cannot enlarge the size of photos and texts.
No experience is needed for you to drag and drop and edit video slideshows on Animoto slideshow maker. It is an easy platform that provides you with a vast music library to choose from if you do not have your music to add to the slideshow background.
- Without any knowledge in designing, you can change fonts, transitions, and the general aesthetic of the video slideshow.
- It is purely online, hence no need to download an app before use.
- The interface is user-friendly for even beginners.
- You don’t have sufficient user control for editing the individual clips and photos.
- On the free version, the brand watermark appears.
- The default templates provided by Animoto are limited so, one may not necessarily get the particular theme they are looking for.
Clideo is yet another online slideshow maker that lets you create for free. With this tool, you don’t need to get another app to resize your edited video to the resolution or aspect ratio that applies to the site where you want to share your work.
- Signing up is not required to begin using the tool.
- It supports different devices and systems such as iPhone, Windows OS, Mac, Android.
- It makes use of any video and photo format, as well as audio.
- The free version can only take 500MB of files.
- The final video sometimes looks blurry.
This online video slideshow maker has free versions that let you create professional-looking videos using subtitles, video resizing, effects, music, texts, etc. Kapwing is the ideal tool for social media influencers, artists, digital marketers, media groups, etc.
- It has multi-language support.
- You can find a majority of the features in the free version of the tool.
- There are no watermarks even in this free version.
- There are glitches with the auto-generated subtitles.
- You may lose a part of your work as it does not correctly save sometimes.
Kizoa is a free online slideshow maker that contains all the necessary video editing features such as effects, stickers, crop and rotates, flip, subtitles, among others. The different aspect ratios provided by Kizoa are based on the default of pages like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- The user interface is intuitive.
- It provides support for 4K UHD shots.
- There are available effects and animations arranged in batches that can be used to make your slideshow look even better.
- The highest quality resolution you can use in export videos from this site is 720P.
- You will have to edit with a watermark showing on the video if you are using the free version.
Smilebox is a friendly tool for creating video slideshows using your media or any of the many templates already incorporated into the site. Make your design your own by using effects and themes that suit you on Smilebox.
- It is a friendly tool.
- It has an orderly homepage.
- The designs and templates already provided by Smilebox are impressive.
- It is not as easy-to-use as the other tools on this list.
- Most of its amazing features are locked in the premium version which costs $40 annually.
Slidely is an online video slideshow maker that both individuals and businesses can use. Such slideshows can be used on social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. In addition to being an online platform, Slidely comes in the form of an app that can be downloaded and used to make beautiful slideshows.
- It allows for creating marketing videos, photo galleries, music videos, thereby giving the user an enjoyable experience.
- It lets you select images and videos straight from your device to the app to create stunning slideshows.
- The editing is limited, such as editing text within the same box or musical transitions from clip to clip.
- The paid version has more features, and it is pretty expensive to pay for.
Photosnack is yet another online-only slideshow maker that you can freely use. Since February 2021, this tool has been called Creatopy. It is both user-friendly and powerful. There are many available templates and music to use for free.
- It ranks top among the easiest tools to use in making slideshows.
- There are ready-to-use buttons and stickers.
- You can upload music and other audio from your collection.
- The download options are challenging.
- The more you use it, the more upgrades you are required to do.
The last but not the least free slideshow maker among the top 10 online video slideshow makers is InVideo. The slideshows can expand the audience engagement of brands, which is ideal for publishers, agencies, marketers, and individuals.
- It has excellent customer service.
- It is easy to use.
- It supports the use of all the major languages of the world.
- It experiences occasional lagging.
- When you preview, you may see other clips that are not part of the one you need.
Users are usually careful about the tool they choose to use for creating slideshows and for a good reason. From the top ten recommended slideshow makers, you can pick and use them at will. However, to avoid trial and error, you should use the most recommended tool on this list: Online Uniconverter Slideshow Maker for your beautiful video slideshows in three easy steps.
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add audio to video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online