Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
Online Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 15,2021 11:32 am
When it comes to an official, educational, or any other presentation, videos and slideshows are of great help. The images and videos assist in explaining the content simply and effectively. So, if you too have to give a presentation, use a slideshow to put forward your ideas and facts. To create an impressive slideshow, you are suggested to use a good tool that helps get the task done effortlessly. The article below will help you know the best desktop and online PowerPoint maker tools to create slideshows
How to Create A Photo Slideshow
Part 1. How to make a PowerPoint picture slideshow? [common way]
PowerPoint is a widely used presentation program that is used for creating electronic presentations with multiple slides. Though PowerPoint is considered the traditional method for creating a slideshow, many users avoid the tool since the operating process is not very user-friendly. Moreover, you need to have a thorough understanding and good command of the PowerPoint features and functions; else, it will be challenging to create a desired slideshow.
Steps on how to create a photo slideshow in PowerPoint:
Step 1: Launch the PowerPoint app on your system and click on Insert > Photo Album > New Photo Album.
Step 2: Next, from the pop-up window, click on FileDisk to browse the images on your system. Select the desired pictures and click on the Insert button.
Step 3: When the added images appear on the interface, click on the Create button.
Step 4: Transitions can be added using the Transitions option from the main menu. Using transitions, you can create PowerPoint online automatic slideshow.
Step 5: Finally, click on the OK button, and the PowerPoint picture slideshow will be created. The preview button at the bottom-right corner can work for you to see the preview of the created slideshow.
Pro tips for an advanced vivid picture slideshow in PowerPoint
In addition to the basic slideshow features, PowerPoint supports an array of advanced functions as well. Some of them are enlisted below.
1. Add Music
Adding a piece of background music will enhance the overall look and the feel of your sideshow. The steps for creating a slideshow with music in PowerPoint are as below.
- Open the slideshow to which you wish to add the music, and then go to Insert > Audio> Audio on My PC. Choose the audio file from your PC and click on the Insert button.
- Next, go to the Playback option from the main interface and then choose Automatically at the Start tab so that the music starts automatically when the slide begins.
- Check the box at the Play Across Slides option.
If you wish that the audio icon remains hidden during the slideshow, then enable the function of Hide During Show at the Playback tab.You can also choose to loop the music, and to do so, enable the Loop until Stopped option.The preview button at the bottom-right corner will let you check how the slideshow will appear after adding music.
2. Set duration:
Using PowerPoint, you can choose how you want the slides to move one from the other and the duration between the two slides.
Steps for setting duration with PowerPoint:
- Open the slideshow to which you need to add the duration. From the main interface, click on the Transitions tab and then click on the more choice icon in the right corner.
- The list of the available transition styles will now appear. Click on the style to check its preview. Choose the desired style.
- Next, under the Advance Slide section on the Transitions tab, select the duration at the After box (time after which you want the slide to change). There is also an option to choose On Mouse Click.
3. Export PowerPoint slideshow as a video:
If you want to upload the created slideshow to YouTube or other streaming sites of social media platforms, you need to save it in a video format. PowerPoint has an option to export the slideshow in a video file.
Steps to export the slideshow as a video:
- Open the desired slideshow and go to File> Save As > Browse
- At the pop-up window, expand the drop-down list at Save as type: section and from the default PowerPoint Presentation format change to MPEG-4 Video.
- Choose the desktop folder to save the created file and the file name as desired, and click on the Save button. The slideshow will be kept in the selected video format in the selected folder.
Part 2. How to create a vivid photo slideshow via online PowerPoint maker alternative? [best way]
PowerPoint is a decent tool for creating presentations, but if you are looking for a quick and simple alternative, we suggest using an online tool. A browser-based tool does not require a software download, is simple and effective. One such online tool that can be used for creating slides in Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker. Its personal version is free to use and helps in creating slides.
So, for your queries on "Can I make PPT online" or "if there is an online ppt maker free tool", the answer is a big yes, and one of the reputed tools is Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker.
Making online slideshow:
The slideshow can also be made using online tools, and one of the best programs we recommend here is Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker. The tool works from your Windows and Mac browser and allows creating an impressive slideshow using images and videos.
Key Features of Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker:
- A free tool with a user-friendly interface
- Allows adding videos and images from the system, Google Drive, Dropbox, and YouTube URL.
- Change the aspect ratio suitable for Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram
- Add transition and also image duration
- Allows adding background music from the local system, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Option to export the created slideshow to popular video formats and thus ppt to video online can be created
- Download the created slideshow or video to the local system as well as cloud storage
Steps to create a slideshow using Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker
Step 1: Open the slideshow to which you wish to add the music or directly click on the below button Choose Files to browse and load the images from your device.
Step 2: After the images are added, choose the Aspect Ratio from the given options. Also, select the Transition option and the Duration of the photos.
Step 3: At the Audio Options, click on the + Add audio to browse and add the audio from your system, Google Drive or Dropbox.
Step 4: Choose the desired format from the Output Format tab. Finally, click on the MERGE button to start the file processing.
After the slideshow is created, it can be locally downloaded or saved to cloud storage.
Part 3. FAQs regarding free online PPT maker
1. Is PowerPoint online free?
PowerPoint also has an online version of the program that works from the browser. The tool is free to use and only requires you to create and log in using the Microsoft account.
2. Is PowerPoint hard to learn?
PowerPoint is a popularly used tool with a myriad of options and functions. Multiple features of the program make the interface look cluttered and thus hard to learn. You need to spend some time learning the program and getting to know the features and how to use them. Therefore for beginners or users with no prior experience in slideshow making, PowerPoint is a complex and complicated program.
As an alternative Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker works as an excellent choice. This is a simple and user-friendly tool that enables beginners to create an impressive slideshow in no time.
3. How do you make a PowerPoint interesting?
For an interesting PowerPoint presentation, there are several factors to be considered. Some of the useful tricks and tips are – using a theme for the slideshow, using more images than text, vibrant colors, customized and styles fonts, using animation, proper alignment of the objects, using infographics, and more.
4. How to select a good title for your presentation?
The title of the presentation and the slides are the first things that the audience notices, which concisely present the content of the slides and thus very important. Several factors need to be considered. Some of these critical factors include – relevance to the content, using the right tone, keeping it short, provoke curiosity, adding numbers, and more.
Above we have discussed PowerPoint and Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker as two tools for creating slideshows. PowerPoint is a popular tool with a wide range of functions and features, but to make the best use of the program, you need to study it and have in-depth knowledge of the functioning. Moreover, being desktop software, it needs to be downloaded and installed.
On the contrary, Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker is a browser-based program that is simple to use and has a user-friendly interface. The tool can be used even by people who do not have any previous experience in creating slideshows. All basic features required for creating a decent slideshow are supported by the tool. Thus, we could conclude that Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker is a better tool in terms of simplicity and use when compared to PowerPoint.
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Vocal Remover
- 10 Best Vocal Remover Online
- Use Audacity to Remove Vocal
- Get HD Karaoke from Songs
- Convert MP3 to Karaoke
- Best Alternatives to MP3 Karaoke Software
- Best Sites to Find Free Instrumentals
- Best Free Sites to Get Karaoke
- Get an Acapella from Songs
- Use Audacity to Remove Background Music
- Extract Audio Sound from Video on All Platforms
- 12 Best Acapella Extractors Online
- 4 Best Ways to Use Acapella App for PC/Windows/Mac
- 5 Best Ways to Remove Music from Video [with/without voice]
- Top 5 Free Vocal Removers Apps for Android
- 4 Best Free Acapella Apps for Android
- 3 Highly Rated YouTube to Karaoke Converters
- Easily Get& Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Videos
- 8 Best Online Vocal Removers from YouTube
- 7 Fast Online Ways to Extract Music from Video
- 20 Best Happy Instrumental Songs to Lift Your Spirits
- Top 5 Free Ways to Make a Song Instrumental on Any Device
- 5 Free DJ Voice Makers Online (TTS) with Bonus Tips
- 10 Best Free DJ Song Maker to Mix DJ Music Online
- 12 Best Free Audio Editors Online
- Top 3 MP4 Vocal Removers
- Easily Extract Movie Soundtrack [Background Music/Dialogue]
- Easily Edit/Extract Audio from Video on Mac
- 22 Best Free Background Music for Video
- Easily Get & Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Video
- Easily Remove & Generate Lyrics of Song
- Easily Mix & Master a Song
- 9 Excellent Online Voice Recorders
- 15 Best Vocal Warm-Ups for Singing Better
- 8 Best Voice Remover & Cancellation Softwares
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add Audio to Video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online
- Remove Watermark Online