Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
Online Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 15,2021 11:32 am
When it comes to an official, educational, or any other presentation, videos and slideshows are of great help. The images and videos assist in explaining the content simply and effectively. So, if you too have to give a presentation, use a slideshow to put forward your ideas and facts. To create an impressive slideshow, you are suggested to use a good tool that helps get the task done effortlessly. The article below will help you know the best desktop and online PowerPoint maker tools to create slideshows
How to Create A Photo Slideshow
Part 1. How to make a PowerPoint picture slideshow? [common way]
PowerPoint is a widely used presentation program that is used for creating electronic presentations with multiple slides. Though PowerPoint is considered the traditional method for creating a slideshow, many users avoid the tool since the operating process is not very user-friendly. Moreover, you need to have a thorough understanding and good command of the PowerPoint features and functions; else, it will be challenging to create a desired slideshow.
Steps on how to create a photo slideshow in PowerPoint:
Step 1: Launch the PowerPoint app on your system and click on Insert > Photo Album > New Photo Album.
Step 2: Next, from the pop-up window, click on FileDisk to browse the images on your system. Select the desired pictures and click on the Insert button.
Step 3: When the added images appear on the interface, click on the Create button.
Step 4: Transitions can be added using the Transitions option from the main menu. Using transitions, you can create PowerPoint online automatic slideshow.
Step 5: Finally, click on the OK button, and the PowerPoint picture slideshow will be created. The preview button at the bottom-right corner can work for you to see the preview of the created slideshow.
Pro tips for an advanced vivid picture slideshow in PowerPoint
In addition to the basic slideshow features, PowerPoint supports an array of advanced functions as well. Some of them are enlisted below.
1. Add Music
Adding a piece of background music will enhance the overall look and the feel of your sideshow. The steps for creating a slideshow with music in PowerPoint are as below.
- Open the slideshow to which you wish to add the music, and then go to Insert > Audio> Audio on My PC. Choose the audio file from your PC and click on the Insert button.
- Next, go to the Playback option from the main interface and then choose Automatically at the Start tab so that the music starts automatically when the slide begins.
- Check the box at the Play Across Slides option.
If you wish that the audio icon remains hidden during the slideshow, then enable the function of Hide During Show at the Playback tab.You can also choose to loop the music, and to do so, enable the Loop until Stopped option.The preview button at the bottom-right corner will let you check how the slideshow will appear after adding music.
2. Set duration:
Using PowerPoint, you can choose how you want the slides to move one from the other and the duration between the two slides.
Steps for setting duration with PowerPoint:
- Open the slideshow to which you need to add the duration. From the main interface, click on the Transitions tab and then click on the more choice icon in the right corner.
- The list of the available transition styles will now appear. Click on the style to check its preview. Choose the desired style.
- Next, under the Advance Slide section on the Transitions tab, select the duration at the After box (time after which you want the slide to change). There is also an option to choose On Mouse Click.
3. Export PowerPoint slideshow as a video:
If you want to upload the created slideshow to YouTube or other streaming sites of social media platforms, you need to save it in a video format. PowerPoint has an option to export the slideshow in a video file.
Steps to export the slideshow as a video:
- Open the desired slideshow and go to File> Save As > Browse
- At the pop-up window, expand the drop-down list at Save as type: section and from the default PowerPoint Presentation format change to MPEG-4 Video.
- Choose the desktop folder to save the created file and the file name as desired, and click on the Save button. The slideshow will be kept in the selected video format in the selected folder.
Part 2. How to create a vivid photo slideshow via online PowerPoint maker alternative? [best way]
PowerPoint is a decent tool for creating presentations, but if you are looking for a quick and simple alternative, we suggest using an online tool. A browser-based tool does not require a software download, is simple and effective. One such online tool that can be used for creating slides in Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker. Its personal version is free to use and helps in creating slides.
So, for your queries on "Can I make PPT online" or "if there is an online ppt maker free tool", the answer is a big yes, and one of the reputed tools is Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker.
Making online slideshow:
The slideshow can also be made using online tools, and one of the best programs we recommend here is Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker. The tool works from your Windows and Mac browser and allows creating an impressive slideshow using images and videos.
Key Features of Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker:
- A free tool with a user-friendly interface
- Allows adding videos and images from the system, Google Drive, Dropbox, and YouTube URL.
- Change the aspect ratio suitable for Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram
- Add transition and also image duration
- Allows adding background music from the local system, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Option to export the created slideshow to popular video formats and thus ppt to video online can be created
- Download the created slideshow or video to the local system as well as cloud storage
Steps to create a slideshow using Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker
Step 1: Open the slideshow to which you wish to add the music or directly click on the below button Choose Files to browse and load the images from your device.
Step 2: After the images are added, choose the Aspect Ratio from the given options. Also, select the Transition option and the Duration of the photos.
Step 3: At the Audio Options, click on the + Add audio to browse and add the audio from your system, Google Drive or Dropbox.
Step 4: Choose the desired format from the Output Format tab. Finally, click on the MERGE button to start the file processing.
After the slideshow is created, it can be locally downloaded or saved to cloud storage.
Part 3. FAQs regarding free online PPT maker
1. Is PowerPoint online free?
PowerPoint also has an online version of the program that works from the browser. The tool is free to use and only requires you to create and log in using the Microsoft account.
2. Is PowerPoint hard to learn?
PowerPoint is a popularly used tool with a myriad of options and functions. Multiple features of the program make the interface look cluttered and thus hard to learn. You need to spend some time learning the program and getting to know the features and how to use them. Therefore for beginners or users with no prior experience in slideshow making, PowerPoint is a complex and complicated program.
As an alternative Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker works as an excellent choice. This is a simple and user-friendly tool that enables beginners to create an impressive slideshow in no time.
3. How do you make a PowerPoint interesting?
For an interesting PowerPoint presentation, there are several factors to be considered. Some of the useful tricks and tips are – using a theme for the slideshow, using more images than text, vibrant colors, customized and styles fonts, using animation, proper alignment of the objects, using infographics, and more.
4. How to select a good title for your presentation?
The title of the presentation and the slides are the first things that the audience notices, which concisely present the content of the slides and thus very important. Several factors need to be considered. Some of these critical factors include – relevance to the content, using the right tone, keeping it short, provoke curiosity, adding numbers, and more.
Above we have discussed PowerPoint and Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker as two tools for creating slideshows. PowerPoint is a popular tool with a wide range of functions and features, but to make the best use of the program, you need to study it and have in-depth knowledge of the functioning. Moreover, being desktop software, it needs to be downloaded and installed.
On the contrary, Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker is a browser-based program that is simple to use and has a user-friendly interface. The tool can be used even by people who do not have any previous experience in creating slideshows. All basic features required for creating a decent slideshow are supported by the tool. Thus, we could conclude that Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker is a better tool in terms of simplicity and use when compared to PowerPoint.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok