Complete Guide on How to Make a Slideshow on TikTok
Create TikTok Slideshow in 3 Ways
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 11,2021 18:01 pm
TikTok is used by many kinds of individuals, from social media influencers to ordinary users. TikTok users try to get followers, not just that - keep them, too. Creating the perfect TikTok slideshow goes a long way. This post is an ultimate on how to create a slideshow on TikTok.
Part 1. How to make a fast slideshow on TikTok with pictures?
Use the guide below to make a short slideshow on TikTok in a quick way. Later in this article, you'll also learn how to create TikTok slideshows using templates.
Instruction on how to make slideshow on TikTok:
- Open TikTok on your Android or iPhone.
- Click on the "Plus" icon at the bottom of the screen.
- After clicking the "+" icon, you'll find the 60s, 15s, and Photo templates tab. Go to the 15s
- Click on "Upload".
- Go to the Photos tab. By default, "Videos" will be selected. You'll have to switch to the Photos tab.
- Select your photos. Please take note of the order in which you select them, as they'll appear in the same order in the template. You can use up to 12 different photos in the slide.
- Customize your templates. You can add music, add filters, change transitions (horizontal or vertical)
Note: TikTok is limited in some ways. For example, its fixed length of 2.5 seconds; and 12 pics at most. If your slideshow needs to add more images, then, you might want to look for other tools. UniConverter Slideshow Maker is highly recommended in this regard.
Best alternative: Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker
Online UniConverter is a reliable TikTok slideshow maker. One great thing is that it goes beyond the above limits of the built-in TikTok slideshow maker.
How to Create A Slideshow with Music
What is Online UniConverter?
You've got to love a slideshow maker that has over 50 million happy users. UniConverter is a convenient, online, free slideshow maker. It supports a variety of file formats (pictures, videos, and audio - for adding background music to your slideshows)
Advantages of using UniConverter
- Custom duration
On UniConverter, users can personalize the duration of pictures on their slideshows. So, if you aren't comfortable with the time presets, customizing them is pretty straightforward.
- Ease of use
The designers of UniConverter did a good job blending power and simplicity. UniConverter is one of the tools that most new users won't need to read tons of manuals to know how to find their way around. It's easy and focused.
- Operation speed
The speed of UniConverter is another impressive aspect - perhaps another distinguishing feature. UniConverter is built with leading technologies to enhance speed and without compromising user experience.
- No storage space required
The fact that you can use UniConverter online has a considerable advantage. Unlike native software that requires storage space, you can create your slideshows and push (share) it directly on your social media platform (TikTok in this case) - unless, of course, you want to save/download it to your local device.
- 100% online
Users have their reasons for choosing online or offline tools - online and offline tools have their advantages and disadvantages as well. UniConverter can be used 100% online. So, if you're the type of user who doesn't like too many tools and applications cloaking your device and eating up storage and resources, then UniConverter might be the right tool for you. You don't need to install any app or software on your PC, Mac, or mobile devices. It's all in your web browser.
How to make an engaging TikTok slideshow with text using the free online tool?
Step 1: Upload your files
On the page, you'll have to upload the desired pictures or video clips for a start. You'll find a "Choose Files" button, click on it or drag and drop your files directly.
Step 2: Start making your slideshow
You can customize the duration of pictures and order of selected files however it pleases you. Background music can also be added to make your slideshow even more captivating.
Step 3: Customize your slideshow
As soon as the picture is uploaded, you can add more files to the project. Look to the left of the preview panel, and you'll find the options to add files, transitions, among other customization settings.
Step 4: Merge your files
Step 5: Export the final project
Preview your edited video and export it to your device, Dropbox, or Google drive.
Part 2. How to make a TikTok slideshow with video?
- Open TikTok.
- Click on the "Plus" icon and go to the 15s tab.
- Click on "Upload".
- Select the video(s).
- Customize your video template. You can add music, add filters, change transitions, etc.
Part 3. How to Make a slideshow on TikTok with template?
- Open the TikTok app on your iPhone or Android device and click on the "Plus" icon. i.e., the "+" sign.
- Now, proceed to tap on "Photo Templates", or if you have an older version, you may try pressing on "Upload".
- You'll then be asked to select an appropriate template for the slideshow. This will form the backbone of the project. You can slide left or right to view the different types of templates provided by TikTok. Find the desired template and click the "Select photos" button to start.
- In the next screen, you'll find files from your gallery neatly listed. Select the files you'll be needing for your slideshow and click on the "OK" button.
- Proceed to customize your slideshow. You can add/change background music, apply filters, add text and stickers, and review other miscellaneous settings.
- Publish your slideshow on TikTok.
The difference between the photo template method and that discussed at the beginning of this article is that the photo templates option doesn't work well with all sizes of photos. Sometimes it just zooms into the picture in a way you mightn't like.
Part 4. Make a slideshow on TikTok via third-party software
Although TikTok does an excellent job providing essential slideshow tools for creating slideshows in the app, third-party slideshow apps are packed with more advanced editing functions that significantly enhance slideshow effects. Some of these tools are dedicated to creating slideshows. Here are a few third-party tools used by TikTok slideshow makers:
You can create beautiful TikTok slideshows within minutes using BeeCut. BeeCut is available for multiple platforms: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, including the Web (fully functional). This software comes packaged with lots of modern slideshow/video editing functions that you'll find helpful.
Some features of BeeCut include Split, Trim, Merge, and Multiple clip layers.
Filmora Video Editor
Filmora Video Editor is one of the most popular multimedia tools out there. If you've been looking for tools for media editing, then you've probably come across Filmora in the past. It is indeed a good tool for everything multimedia - extensively used by users ranging from amateurs to professionals.
Wondershare DVD Creator
Wondershare DVD Creator is handy if you are looking for ways to burn your slideshows into a DVD. You could do this for various reasons, either for storage purposes or convince. DVD Creator comes with a built-in video editor that comes in handy. It supports Trim, Cut, Merge, Crop, Enhance, and text features such as watermarking and subtitles - useful if you're looking for how to make a slideshow on TikTok with text.
Alright! There's nothing more to know about creating slideshows on/for TikTok that's not covered in this article. You've seen how to use TikTok's built-in feature for creating slideshows, and you've also known its limitations.
For the sake of pushing your creativity a little bit further, this article also covered how to use third-party tools for creating TikTok slideshows. The tools mentioned in this article are feature-rich, multi-platform softwares. You also see how to use Online UniConverter - a 100% online slideshow creator - for creating TikTok slideshows. With all these, you are genuinely ready to go! Now it's time to see what you can make.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok