Full Guide on How to Make a Slideshow on TikTok [Fast]
Create TikTok Slideshow in 3 Simple Ways
By Kendra D. Mitchell |
TikTok is used by many kinds of individuals, from social media influencers to ordinary users. TikTok users try to get followers, not just that - keep them, too. Creating the perfect TikTok slideshow goes a long way. This post is an ultimate guide on how to create a slideshow on TikTok.
Part 1. How to make a fast slideshow on TikTok with pictures?
Use the guide below to make a short slideshow on TikTok in a quick way. Later in this article, you'll also learn how to create TikTok slideshows using templates.
Instruction on how to make a slideshow on TikTok:
- Open TikTok on your Android or iPhone.
- Click on the "Plus" icon at the bottom of the screen.
- After clicking the "+" icon, you'll find the 60s, 15s, and Photo templates tab. Go to the 15s.
- Click on "Upload".
- Go to the Photos tab. By default, "Videos" will be selected. You'll have to switch to the Photos tab.
- Select your photos. Please take note of the order in which you select them, as they'll appear in the same order in the template. You can use up to 12 different photos in the slide.
- Customize your templates. You can add music, add filters, and change transitions (horizontal or vertical).
Note: TikTok is limited in some ways. For example, its fixed length of 2.5 seconds; and 12 pics at most. If your slideshow needs to add more images, then, you might want to look for other tools. Media.io Online Slideshow Maker is highly recommended in this regard.
Best alternative: Media.io Online Slideshow Maker
Media.io is a reliable TikTok slideshow maker. One great thing is that it goes beyond the above limits of the built-in TikTok slideshow maker.
How to quickly create a TikTok slideshow online? [video guide]
What is Media.io Online Slideshow Maker?
You've got to love a slideshow maker that has over 50 million happy users. Media.io is a convenient, online, free slideshow maker. It supports a variety of file formats (pictures, videos, and audio - for adding background music to your slideshows)
Advantages of using Media.io
- Custom duration
On Media.io, users can personalize the duration of pictures on their slideshows. So, if you aren't comfortable with the time presets, customizing them is pretty straightforward.
- Ease of use
The designers of Media.io did a good job blending power and simplicity. Media.io is one of the tools that most new users won't need to read tons of manuals to know how to find their way around. It's easy and focused.
- Operation speed
The speed is another impressive aspect - perhaps another distinguishing feature. It is built with leading technologies to enhance speed and without compromising user experience.
- No storage space required
The fact that you can use Media.io online has a considerable advantage. Unlike native software that requires storage space, you can create your slideshows and push (share) it directly on your social media platform (TikTok in this case) - unless, of course, you want to save/download it to your local device.
- 100% online
Users have their reasons for choosing online or offline tools - online and offline tools have their advantages and disadvantages as well. Media.io can be used 100% online. So, if you're the type of user who doesn't like too many tools and applications cloaking your device and eating up storage and resources, then Media.io might be the right tool for you. You don't need to install any app or software on your PC, Mac, or mobile device. It's all in your web browser.
- Advanced editing features
Its excellent multi-track music video maker offers you dozens of royalty-free background music, sound effects, and flexible editing features.
How to make an engaging TikTok slideshow with text using Media.io?
Step 1: Upload your files
On the page, you'll have to upload the desired pictures or video clips for a start. You'll find a "Choose Files" button, click on it or drag and drop your files directly.
Step 2: Start making your slideshow
You can customize the duration of pictures and order of selected files however it pleases you. Background music can also be added to make your slideshow even more captivating.
Step 3: Customize your slideshow
As soon as the picture is uploaded, you can add more files to the project. Look to the left of the preview panel, and you'll find the options to add files, transitions, among other customization settings.
Step 4: Merge your files
Step 5: Export the final project
Preview your edited video and export it to your device, Dropbox, or Google drive.
Part 2. How to make a TikTok slideshow with video?
- Open TikTok.
- Click on the "Plus" icon and go to the 15s tab.
- Click on "Upload".
- Select the video(s).
- Customize your video template. You can add music, add filters, change transitions, etc.
Part 3. How to Make a slideshow on TikTok with template?
- Open the TikTok app on your iPhone or Android device and click on the "Plus" icon. i.e., the "+" sign.
- Now, proceed to tap on "Photo Templates", or if you have an older version, you may try pressing on "Upload".
- You'll then be asked to select an appropriate template for the slideshow. This will form the backbone of the project. You can slide left or right to view the different types of templates provided by TikTok. Find the desired template and click the "Select photos" button to start.
- In the next screen, you'll find files from your gallery neatly listed. Select the files you'll be needing for your slideshow and click on the "OK" button.
- Proceed to customize your slideshow. You can add/change background music, apply filters, add text and stickers, and review other miscellaneous settings.
- Publish your slideshow on TikTok.
The difference between the photo template method and that discussed at the beginning of this article is that the photo templates option doesn't work well with all sizes of photos. Sometimes it just zooms into the picture in a way you mightn't like.
Part 4. Make a slideshow on TikTok via third-party software
Although TikTok does an excellent job providing essential slideshow tools for creating slideshows in the app, third-party slideshow apps are packed with more advanced editing functions that significantly enhance slideshow effects. Some of these tools are dedicated to creating slideshows. Here are a few third-party tools used by TikTok slideshow makers:
You can create beautiful TikTok slideshows within minutes using BeeCut. BeeCut is available for multiple platforms: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, including the Web (fully functional). This software comes packaged with lots of modern slideshow/video editing functions that you'll find helpful.
Some features of BeeCut include Split, Trim, Merge, and Multiple clip layers.
Filmora Video Editor
Filmora Video Editor is one of the most popular multimedia tools out there. If you've been looking for tools for media editing, then you've probably come across Filmora in the past. It is indeed a good tool for everything multimedia - extensively used by users ranging from amateurs to professionals.
Wondershare DVD Creator
Wondershare DVD Creator is handy if you are looking for ways to burn your slideshows into a DVD. You could do this for various reasons, either for storage purposes or convince. DVD Creator comes with a built-in video editor that comes in handy. It supports Trim, Cut, Merge, Crop, Enhance, and text features such as watermarking and subtitles - useful if you're looking for how to make a slideshow on TikTok with text.
Part 5. FAQs about making TikTok slideshow
Q1: How to make a TikTok photo slideshow faster?
A1: Compared with using TikTok app's default templates or videos to create a slideshow, Online UniConverter slideshow maker could be the fastest way I've tried. Only follow 3 easy steps, you will get a wonderful TikTok slideshow for more views.
Here is a simple guide: Online choose your photo/video files > Edit the files via various settings > Merge and Export to TikTok.
Q2: How to speed up a picture slideshow on TikTok?
A2: Basically, you can speed up a TikTok video/picture via TikTok's Effect feature. But here, I suggest using Online UniConverter Slideshow Maker, through which you can easily adjust the files' duration to change the speed of TikTok slideshow.
You may also want to know: How to speed up a TikTok video in 6 best ways?
Alright! There's nothing more to know about creating slideshows on TikTok that's not covered in this article. You've seen how to use TikTok's built-in feature for creating slideshows, and you've also known its limitations.
For the sake of pushing your creativity a little bit further, this article also covered how to use third-party tools for creating TikTok slideshows. The tools mentioned in this article are feature-rich, multi-platform softwares. You also see how to use Online UniConverter - a 100% online slideshow creator - for creating TikTok slideshows. With all these, you are genuinely ready to go! Now it's time to see what you can make.
Create Your Incredible Videos Anywhere, Anytime!
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Vocal Remover
- 10 Best Vocal Remover Online
- Use Audacity to Remove Vocal
- Get HD Karaoke from Songs
- Convert MP3 to Karaoke
- Best Alternatives to MP3 Karaoke Software
- Best Sites to Find Free Instrumentals
- Best Free Sites to Get Karaoke
- Get an Acapella from Songs
- Use Audacity to Remove Background Music
- Extract Audio Sound from Video on All Platforms
- 12 Best Acapella Extractors Online
- 4 Best Ways to Use Acapella App for PC/Windows/Mac
- 5 Best Ways to Remove Music from Video [with/without voice]
- Top 5 Free Vocal Removers Apps for Android
- 4 Best Free Acapella Apps for Android
- 3 Highly Rated YouTube to Karaoke Converters
- Easily Get& Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Videos
- 8 Best Online Vocal Removers from YouTube
- 7 Fast Online Ways to Extract Music from Video
- 20 Best Happy Instrumental Songs to Lift Your Spirits
- Top 5 Free Ways to Make a Song Instrumental on Any Device
- 5 Free DJ Voice Makers Online (TTS) with Bonus Tips
- 10 Best Free DJ Song Maker to Mix DJ Music Online
- 12 Best Free Audio Editors Online
- Top 3 MP4 Vocal Removers
- Easily Extract Movie Soundtrack [Background Music/Dialogue]
- Easily Edit/Extract Audio from Video on Mac
- 22 Best Free Background Music for Video
- Easily Get & Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Video
- Easily Remove & Generate Lyrics of Song
- Easily Mix & Master a Song
- 9 Excellent Online Voice Recorders
- 15 Best Vocal Warm-Ups for Singing Better
- 8 Best Voice Remover & Cancellation Softwares
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add Audio to Video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online
- Remove Watermark Online