3 Best Ways to Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers to One Device
How to Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speake
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Aug 13,2021 21:45 pm
How can I connect multiple Bluetooth devices to a single Bluetooth device?---------Question from Quora
There are plenty of reasons to pair multiple Bluetooth speakers. One, they are simple and easy to set up compared to large floor model speakers that might require additional assistance. Two, they occupy minimal storage space. And three, you might need stereo sound and a more room-filling experience. It's because of these reasons plus many more that we want to learn how to connect multiple bluetooth speakers easily using a Bluetooth hub. Let's dive in!
Part 1. What's Bluetooth Hub
- You definitely know the popular Wi-Fi routers in offices, homes, or libraries. Well, today, most devices support wireless connections like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Infrared. That said, Bluetooth routers are also becoming common in the file-sharing scene. With these gadgets, you can connect multiple Bluetooth-enabled devices to a single source. You can even connect 20+ devices to a single source, depending on the hub that you're using.
- For example, you can use the Cassia Hub to pair 22+ Bluetooth devices over short distances. This is a breakthrough, considering that you might need to pair around 2-5 devices in typical homes.
- Take note, however, that your smart speakers should support Bluetooth 2.1 version or later to be compatible with most transmitters. But to get a faster and reliable pairing, I recommend 4.0 or more. Another critical feature to consider is the Bluetooth rate. With most hubs, you're able to connect devices that are up to 1000 ft. away.
- What if your speakers are not Bluetooth-enabled? Fret not, because there are multiple Bluetooth Receivers on the market. All you need is a USB cable to connect your device. This way, you can turn an ordinary smart speaker into a Bluetooth receiver.
Part 2. Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers to One Device with Easy Steps
There are multiple ways to connect your Bluetooth speakers, even without purchasing a hub. So in this insightful tutorial, I want to show you how to link multiple Bluetooth speakers to iOS and Android devices.
1. Using Samsung's Bluetooth Dual Audio
If you have a Galaxy S+, S8, or later version, you can exploit the Bluetooth Dual Audio feature that's compatible with most headphones and speakers. To launch this feature, follow these steps:
Step 1: On your Samsung device, click the Settings app, choose Connections, and then tap Bluetooth.
Step 2: Next, tap the Advanced button (on Android Pie or later) or Menu (Earlier versions) before clicking the Dual Audio toggle to switch it on.
Step 3: Now pair your two Bluetooth speakers to your Samsung hub. Note, however, that if you pair a third speaker, the first one will be disconnected.
2. Use AmpMe
Multiple apps can also turn your computer or mobile device into a Bluetooth hub with ease. With AmpMe, you can sync various Bluetooth speakers to stream music from YouTube Music, SoundCloud, Spotify, or even your local media library. Even better, you can sync your Google or Facebook account and share music playlists with your contacts. You can create a party in one of the platforms and sync your Bluetooth devices.
Step 1: After signing up, tap the plus (add) button to start a party.
Step 2: Choose a music streaming service that you'd like to connect with your device.
Step 3: Log into your music streaming account and then create a playlist.
Note: There are multiple mobile apps on the App Store and Google Play that can stream music to multiple Bluetooth speakers. If you're a Bose user, you can simply download the Bose Connect app from the respective app stores.
3. Use HomePod Stereo Pair
Did you know that you can set up an extra HomePod on top of the one you have using the Home app on Mac, iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad? This feature allows you to connect HomePods to your computer or mobile device in the same room. Let's see how to do that on your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad.
Step 1: Launch the Home app on your device and then long-press your HomePod before clicking the Settings icon.
Step 2: Next, hit the Create Stereo Pair option.
Step 3: Select your additional HomePod to pair.
Step 4: Tab the Back icon and then click Done.
These are the best methods to connect several smart speakers to a single music source. But as you can see, it all boils down to your device models. Having said that, a universal way is using the AmpMe app, which is available on all devices. Even juicier, it supports unlimited device connections. But for hassle-free connections, Samsung and iOS users can employ the other methods.
- With the Best Karaoke Microphone -Everyone Can Be Superstar
- The Best Recording Microphone of 2020
- How to Connect Alexa to Bluetooth Speakers Easily
- Top 14 Most Popular Motorcycle Speakers
- The 12 Best Car Speakers Hacks & Tips for 2020
- 10 Awesome Surround Sound Speakers in 2020
- How to Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers to One Device Easily
- The 10 Best Bluetooth Speakers List of 2020
- Audio Accessories
- Audio Tips