How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
How to Trim an MP3 file Easily
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 17,2021 16:36 pm
Once you finish reading this guide on how to trim an mp3 file in windows media player, you won't be struggling anymore to edit your audio/files for free. As you know, Windows is powered by Microsoft, so the Windows Media Player is not just a simple media playing tool, but it keeps on getting upgraded with time with newly introduced features. And when it gets integrated with advanced plug-ins, then it becomes much more powerful and can be used as a powerful audio/video editing tool apart from being just a simple media player.
Part 1. Easy Steps to Trim an MP3 File Using Windows Media Player
How to trim/edit MP3 in Windows Media Player? Please find the steps below to learn the trick on how to trim an mp3 file in Windows Media Player.
There is a useful plug-in available for Windows Media Player SolveigMM WMP Trimmer, using which you can easily trim MP3 files in Windows Media Player. Please find the steps below to know how to trim music in Windows Media Player using SolveigMM WMP Trimmer.
Step 1: Install SolveigMM WMP Trimmer first, which should be put in the same folder with Windows Media Player.
Step 2: Open Windows Media Player. On your left side bottom at the Windows Media Player panel, you'll see the SolveigMM Trimmer. Else check out the Tools section in the WMP panel and select the Trimmer option.
Step 3: Activate SolveigMM Trimmer. Open the MP3 file you want to trim in Windows Media Player, and click the Edit files option at the panel.
Step 4: Move the orange slider front/back to select the exact location where you want to start trimming. Then fix the clip there at the beginning.
Step 5: Then again, in the same way, move the slider to select the end position, and then fix the second clip there.
Step 6: Once the clips are fixed on the correct positions, click on the selected part that turns blue. Click on the Trim option present in the SolveigMM trimmer.
Step 7: Select the In option from the dialog box and name the new audio file. Press the OK/Save option. That's all, and the file will be saved at the local download folder.
Windows Media Player is in-built with any Windows OS and is backed by Microsoft. But it is not a very powerful music editing tool as it is for the music playing. It also requires additional tools (plug-ins) to be integrated with it to act as the Windows Media Player editor version.
Part 2. How to Cut Music Online for Free
Online UniConverter is one of the best online audio cutter tools, where you can cut/edit/trim audio files, convert it to another/same audio file type. You can also convert or compress any file to any other file format.
Please follow the steps below to trim an MP3 file online for free.
Step 1: Select the option Add File and browse through your PC to select the MP3 file you want to trim.
Step 2: Select the Start and End time of the trim from the panel by mentioning it manually. Then, Press the option CUT so that the trimming starts.
Step 3: Then Press the Download option, and the file downloading will start and be saved in your preferred download folder.
MP3 Cut is another powerful free online audio cutter tool that eases user experience trimming/cutting audio files of any file type. It supports various input/output file formats such as MP3, OGG, WAV, MKV, MOV, etc. where you can upload any file format and get the output file of any type.
Audio Trimmer is an extremely useful free online audio cutter which helps you to trim audio files by one click.
Part 3. Best Windows Media Player Alternative to Cut a Song on Windows/MAC
Wondershare UniConverter is not only the best alternative to Windows Media Player, but it is one of the best free online audio/video converters, editor, compressor, screencaster, and mixer. It supports more than 100 types of file formats, including MP3, MP4, OGG, VLC, MOV, AAC, WAV, and more. The software not only edits a file, but while editing/trimming, it also reduces the file size to save your PC memory. Also, the audio trimmer is considered to be the fastest audio trimmer and thus can undoubtedly be the best alternative to Windows Media Player in terms of audio trimming.
Support Platform: Windows and Mac
Please follow the steps below to trim MP3 files online for free using Wondershare Uniconverter.
Step 1: Launch Wondershare UniConverter and add MP3 files.
Open Wondershare UniConverter, click the Add Files button, select the file you want to cut/trim/edit. Then, you will see the Trim/Crop/Effect icon in the panel. Click on the Trim icon.
Step 2: Trim MP3 files.
Select the timer, mark the start and end time from the trimming timeline. Click on the option CUT and press OK as the trimming process starts.
Step 3: Save the MP3 files that have been trimmed.
Meanwhile, select the output file type and select the one you require. You can choose the file type out of plenty of file type options such as MP3, MP4, OGG, WAV, MOV, etc. Then choose the output file name and select the download location/folder. At last, press Convert.
You can perform the steps on any OS like Windows and MAC, as WonderShare supports all types of OS with all the versions. That is why WonderShare Uniconverter is our first choice, and the most recommended free online audio trimmer by us.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Methods to Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker to Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Quickly Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- Easily Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Care
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Tribute to a Loved One with the Best Funeral Slideshow
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Swift Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- 3 Methods to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- Top 10 Photo Slideshow Apps for Instagram
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 3 Easy Ways to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Complete Guide to Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add audio to video
- How to make a video with photos and music free?
- Add music to video online free no watermark
- Easily add music to YouTube video tutorial
- How to add background music in YouTube video online?
- How to add audio to MKV video easily?
- Add Audio to YouTube Video Tutorial
- Top 10 Apps to add music to video for Instagram 2021
- How to put music over a video on iPhone easily
- Top 10 best app to add music to video on iPhone
- How to add audio to a video on iPhone easily in 2021
- How to add audio to video on Android easily in 2021
- The best 10 software to add audio to video 2021
- Top 8 apps to add music to video Recommended
- Put music on video easily: The best 10 apps recommended
- How to add music to video online free 2021
- Easily add music to video in Windows 10: Best 8 tools recommended
- Best 8 tools recommended to add audio to video in Windows 10
- Top 10 apps to add audio to video on Mac
- How to add music to video online free in 2021
- The best 10 apps to add music to video in 2021
- How to add audio to video free [tutorial]
- How to edit sound in a video in easy steps
- Top 6 best tools for making a video with music 2021
- How to put music in the background of a video easily
- How to edit a music video online for free in 2021
- How to add music to a video easily
- How to add audio to video easily in 2021
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video and Audio Online