How to Put Filters to Your Video?
Add Video Filters for PC and Mobile
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 17,2020 14:06 pm
To enhance the overall look of your videos and make it look more attractive and impressive, filters can be used. Additionally, adding video filters also change the feel and the mood of the file. Different types of video filter editor tools are available that can be used to get the desired changes in your video. Know more about the popular ones in the following parts of the topic.
Part 1. Video Filter Software for Windows and Mac-Color Adjustment – Wondershare UniConverter
To get the desired look for your video choosing the right filter is essential, and for this good professional software like Wondershare UniConverter works excellent. This desktop-based software works on your Windows and Mac system and comes packed with an array of filters to choose from. Additionally, you can also make the manual changes to the file by changing its brightness, contrast, and saturation. Option for Auto Enhance is also available. The built-in video editor also supports other functions like cropping, trimming, adding subtitles, adding watermarks, and others.
Why Use Wondershare UniConverter？
Wondershare UniConverter works as a great video editing tool not only for the professionals but for the beginners like me. The interface of the tool was straightforward, where I just had to add the video file and choose from the available filter options. The files were processed at super-fast speed and without compromising on the original quality. Moreover, I did not have to worry about the file format as all primary video files are supported by the software.
Steps on How to Put a Filter on a Video using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1. Import Video to the Wondershare UniConverter
Run the Wondershare UniConverter software on your PC and click on the + Add Files button from the Convert section to import the local video to which filter needs to be added. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the file.
Step 2. Choose to Add Filters Feature
Under the added video thumbnail image, the editing icons for – Trim, Crop, and Effect are present. Click on the Effect icon, and a new pop-up window will open.
Step 3. Add Filter to a Video in UniConverter
The Effect page has the 2 sections, which are Video Effect and Filters. Under the Video Effect, you can change the Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation of the video by moving the slider. Option to Deinterlace and Auto Enhance is also available. Under the Filters section, multiple filters are available. You can choose the one as desired. The Output Preview window shows the file that will appear after the changes are made.
Click on the OK button to confirm the filter and other changes.
Step 4. Choose the Output Format and Process
At the bottom of the interfce, choose the output format from Convert all files to: tab. Choose the desktop location to save the processed file at the Output location. Clicking on the Start All button will start the process of conversion and adding filters to the file.
Part 2. The Best Video Filter Editor For Free
To get your video files customized for free in a hassle-free manner, Wondershare Filmora works as a great tool. This desktop-based program allows creating different looking videos with its wide range of filters which are over 200 in count along with multiple transition effects. To further enhance the overall looks of the videos, more than 1000 special effects, titles, elements, and overlays are also offered by the software.
Pros of using the Filmora:
- All popularly used video formats, including MP4, MOV, MKV, M4V, and others, are supported.
- Quick and straightforward process to add filters, graphics, overlays, and other effects.
- Videos can be exported to an array of formats and can also be optimized for specific sites like YouTube, Video, and others.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac.
Steps on How to Add Filters to Videos using Wondershare Filmora
Step 1. Add a Video to Filmora
Install and run the Wondershare Filmora software on your PC. On the main interface, click on the Import Media Files Here button to browse and import the local video. Drag and drop also function here.
Step 2. Move the Video to the Timeline
Next, drag the added video to the timeline for adding filters and other editing tasks.
Step 3. Add Filters to the Video in Filmora
On the main interface, choose the Effect section and then click on the Filters button. The list of available filters will be displayed. Select the desired one from the list and add it to the timeline. The right side of the interface shows the video preview.
Step 4. Export Video
Next, click on the EXPORT button at the top panel, and a new Export window will open. Here chooses the target format or the device. You can also choose to export the video to YouTube, Vimeo, or DVD. The file name and its desktop location also need to be selected. Finally, hit on the EXPORT button to start processing the added file.
Part 3. Top 3 Video Editor Online for Add Filters to Video
To make your video filtering task simple as well as pocket-friendly, online programs are a right choice. These video filters online work from the browser without any software installation or registration. Free to use, video filters online come with decent features.
Earlier known as Media.io, this is a widely used online tool that supports a wide range of video-related functions, including trimming, cropping, adding, rotating, adjusting color parameters, and others. MP4, MOV, MKV, M4V, and other formats are supported by the tool. Saturation, contrast, and the brightness of the video can be edited using the program. The processed files can be downloaded to your PC or can be saved to the dropbox account.
With Clideo, not only the local but also the online and cloud storage files can be added to the program interface. Several filters like grayscale, Sepia, Reyes, and others are available at the program. If needed, you can also change the output format of the file. After the process is complete, the video can be downloaded to your PC from the interface itself.
With Veed files on your computer, link, or Dropbox can be added. Option to capture the file using the camera is also there. You can choose from the multiple filters available at the program interface. Possibility to adjust the contrast, saturation, brightness, and exposure is also there. With a simple interface, the tool is free to use and works from the browser interface.
Part 4. Top 10 Video Filter Apps for iPhone
If you are looking to add filters to your videos on your iPhone, multiple apps are present. Listed below are the popular ones in the category.
Price: Free with in-app purchases
- Comes with a variety of high-quality filters.
- Filters can be added to already existing videos and there is an option to capture live video and then add the effects.
- Limited free to use filters and for other you need to purchase.
- A lot of people complain in the file quality of preview and processed file.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Allows file access from multiple sources.
- MP4 format not supported.
- A lot of people complain about the issue of app crashing.
Price: $2.99 for the monthly membership
- Comes with more than 130 unique filters.
- Support more than 20 advanced tools and 60 textures and overlays to enhance overall looks of the video.
- The screen at the time turns black after the file is added.
- Paid application.
Price: $0.99 each for a different set of tools
- Comes with choice of multiple filters.
- Also features several presets and tools.
- Too many features make the app confusing.
- Crash issues.
Price: $5.99 monthly
- Comes with multiple filters like Vintage, sparkle, old movie, and others.
- Live filters are updated in real-time.
- Pricey subscription.
- Videos more than 3 minutes cannot be processed on the free version.
Price: $4.99 for a monthly plan
- Comes with different types of filters to enhance the look of the video.
- The powerful editor of the app is powered by Artificial Intelligence.
- High subscription price.
- Too many functions make the app cluttered.
- Comes with multiple filters.
- Allows sharing processed files to social media networks.
- Maximum duration of the clips is 5 seconds.
Price: $4.99 for the premium plan
- Powerful and intuitive photo editing tool with multiple features.
- Allows organizing and managing files as well.
- Multiple steps to process your files.
- The free version comes with limited features.
Price: Free with in-app purchases for different tasks
- More than 20 filter presets available along with high-quality filters.
- Support full-screen editing.
- Confusing menu.
- Need to have some knowledge about iPhone picture and editing while using the app
Price: Free with in-app purchases starting from $0.99 for different features
- Comes with unique filters, captions, and effects to make files look impressive.
- For professional users, advanced and delicate editing tools available.
- Need to pay for a different pack of functions.
So now, video filtering will not be an issue anymore as you are now aware of multiple tools to add interesting filters to your files. Wondershare UniConverter works as the best video filter software, while online tools, apps, and Filmora can be used as decent alternate options.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing