How to Put Filters to Your Video?
Add Video Filters for PC and Mobile
By Kendra D. Mitchell |
To enhance the overall look of your videos and make it look more attractive and impressive, filters can be used. Additionally, adding video filters also change the feel and the mood of the file. Different types of video filter editor tools are available that can be used to get the desired changes in your video. Know more about the popular ones in the following parts of the topic.
Part 1. Video Filter Software for Windows and Mac-Color Adjustment – Wondershare UniConverter
To get the desired look for your video choosing the right filter is essential, and for this good professional software like Wondershare UniConverter works excellent. This desktop-based software works on your Windows and Mac system and comes packed with an array of filters to choose from. Additionally, you can also make the manual changes to the file by changing its brightness, contrast, and saturation. Option for Auto Enhance is also available. The built-in video editor also supports other functions like cropping, trimming, adding subtitles, adding watermarks, and others.
Why Use Wondershare UniConverter？
Wondershare UniConverter works as a great video editing tool not only for the professionals but for the beginners like me. The interface of the tool was straightforward, where I just had to add the video file and choose from the available filter options. The files were processed at super-fast speed and without compromising on the original quality. Moreover, I did not have to worry about the file format as all primary video files are supported by the software.
Steps on How to Put a Filter on a Video using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1. Import Video to the Wondershare UniConverter
Run the Wondershare UniConverter software on your PC and click on the + Add Files button from the Convert section to import the local video to which filter needs to be added. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the file.
Step 2. Choose to Add Filters Feature
Under the added video thumbnail image, the editing icons for – Trim, Crop, and Effect are present. Click on the Effect icon, and a new pop-up window will open.
Step 3. Add Filter to a Video in UniConverter
The Effect page has the 2 sections, which are Video Effect and Filters. Under the Video Effect, you can change the Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation of the video by moving the slider. Option to Deinterlace and Auto Enhance is also available. Under the Filters section, multiple filters are available. You can choose the one as desired. The Output Preview window shows the file that will appear after the changes are made.
Click on the OK button to confirm the filter and other changes.
Step 4. Choose the Output Format and Process
At the bottom of the interfce, choose the output format from Convert all files to: tab. Choose the desktop location to save the processed file at the Output location. Clicking on the Start All button will start the process of conversion and adding filters to the file.
Part 2. The Best Video Filter Editor For Free
To get your video files customized for free in a hassle-free manner, Wondershare Filmora works as a great tool. This desktop-based program allows creating different looking videos with its wide range of filters which are over 200 in count along with multiple transition effects. To further enhance the overall looks of the videos, more than 1000 special effects, titles, elements, and overlays are also offered by the software.
Pros of using the Filmora:
- All popularly used video formats, including MP4, MOV, MKV, M4V, and others, are supported.
- Quick and straightforward process to add filters, graphics, overlays, and other effects.
- Videos can be exported to an array of formats and can also be optimized for specific sites like YouTube, Video, and others.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac.
Steps on How to Add Filters to Videos using Wondershare Filmora
Step 1. Add a Video to Filmora
Install and run the Wondershare Filmora software on your PC. On the main interface, click on the Import Media Files Here button to browse and import the local video. Drag and drop also function here.
Step 2. Move the Video to the Timeline
Next, drag the added video to the timeline for adding filters and other editing tasks.
Step 3. Add Filters to the Video in Filmora
On the main interface, choose the Effect section and then click on the Filters button. The list of available filters will be displayed. Select the desired one from the list and add it to the timeline. The right side of the interface shows the video preview.
Step 4. Export Video
Next, click on the EXPORT button at the top panel, and a new Export window will open. Here chooses the target format or the device. You can also choose to export the video to YouTube, Vimeo, or DVD. The file name and its desktop location also need to be selected. Finally, hit on the EXPORT button to start processing the added file.
Part 3. Top 3 Video Editor Online for Add Filters to Video
To make your video filtering task simple as well as pocket-friendly, online programs are a right choice. These video filters online work from the browser without any software installation or registration. Free to use, video filters online come with decent features.
Earlier known as Media.io, this is a widely used online tool that supports a wide range of video-related functions, including trimming, cropping, adding, rotating, adjusting color parameters, and others. MP4, MOV, MKV, M4V, and other formats are supported by the tool. Saturation, contrast, and the brightness of the video can be edited using the program. The processed files can be downloaded to your PC or can be saved to the dropbox account.
With Clideo, not only the local but also the online and cloud storage files can be added to the program interface. Several filters like grayscale, Sepia, Reyes, and others are available at the program. If needed, you can also change the output format of the file. After the process is complete, the video can be downloaded to your PC from the interface itself.
With Veed files on your computer, link, or Dropbox can be added. Option to capture the file using the camera is also there. You can choose from the multiple filters available at the program interface. Possibility to adjust the contrast, saturation, brightness, and exposure is also there. With a simple interface, the tool is free to use and works from the browser interface.
Part 4. Top 10 Video Filter Apps for iPhone
If you are looking to add filters to your videos on your iPhone, multiple apps are present. Listed below are the popular ones in the category.
Price: Free with in-app purchases
- Comes with a variety of high-quality filters.
- Filters can be added to already existing videos and there is an option to capture live video and then add the effects.
- Limited free to use filters and for other you need to purchase.
- A lot of people complain in the file quality of preview and processed file.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Allows file access from multiple sources.
- MP4 format not supported.
- A lot of people complain about the issue of app crashing.
Price: $2.99 for the monthly membership
- Comes with more than 130 unique filters.
- Support more than 20 advanced tools and 60 textures and overlays to enhance overall looks of the video.
- The screen at the time turns black after the file is added.
- Paid application.
Price: $0.99 each for a different set of tools
- Comes with choice of multiple filters.
- Also features several presets and tools.
- Too many features make the app confusing.
- Crash issues.
Price: $5.99 monthly
- Comes with multiple filters like Vintage, sparkle, old movie, and others.
- Live filters are updated in real-time.
- Pricey subscription.
- Videos more than 3 minutes cannot be processed on the free version.
Price: $4.99 for a monthly plan
- Comes with different types of filters to enhance the look of the video.
- The powerful editor of the app is powered by Artificial Intelligence.
- High subscription price.
- Too many functions make the app cluttered.
- Comes with multiple filters.
- Allows sharing processed files to social media networks.
- Maximum duration of the clips is 5 seconds.
Price: $4.99 for the premium plan
- Powerful and intuitive photo editing tool with multiple features.
- Allows organizing and managing files as well.
- Multiple steps to process your files.
- The free version comes with limited features.
Price: Free with in-app purchases for different tasks
- More than 20 filter presets available along with high-quality filters.
- Support full-screen editing.
- Confusing menu.
- Need to have some knowledge about iPhone picture and editing while using the app
Price: Free with in-app purchases starting from $0.99 for different features
- Comes with unique filters, captions, and effects to make files look impressive.
- For professional users, advanced and delicate editing tools available.
- Need to pay for a different pack of functions.
So now, video filtering will not be an issue anymore as you are now aware of multiple tools to add interesting filters to your files. Wondershare UniConverter works as the best video filter software, while online tools, apps, and Filmora can be used as decent alternate options.
Create Your Incredible Videos Anywhere, Anytime!
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Vocal Remover
- 10 Best Vocal Remover Online
- Use Audacity to Remove Vocal
- Get HD Karaoke from Songs
- Convert MP3 to Karaoke
- Best Alternatives to MP3 Karaoke Software
- Best Sites to Find Free Instrumentals
- Best Free Sites to Get Karaoke
- Get an Acapella from Songs
- Use Audacity to Remove Background Music
- Extract Audio Sound from Video on All Platforms
- 12 Best Acapella Extractors Online
- 4 Best Ways to Use Acapella App for PC/Windows/Mac
- 5 Best Ways to Remove Music from Video [with/without voice]
- Top 5 Free Vocal Removers Apps for Android
- 4 Best Free Acapella Apps for Android
- 3 Highly Rated YouTube to Karaoke Converters
- Easily Get& Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Videos
- 8 Best Online Vocal Removers from YouTube
- 7 Fast Online Ways to Extract Music from Video
- 20 Best Happy Instrumental Songs to Lift Your Spirits
- Top 5 Free Ways to Make a Song Instrumental on Any Device
- 5 Free DJ Voice Makers Online (TTS) with Bonus Tips
- 10 Best Free DJ Song Maker to Mix DJ Music Online
- 12 Best Free Audio Editors Online
- Top 3 MP4 Vocal Removers
- Easily Extract Movie Soundtrack [Background Music/Dialogue]
- Easily Edit/Extract Audio from Video on Mac
- 22 Best Free Background Music for Video
- Easily Get & Make & Add Background Music for YouTube Video
- Easily Remove & Generate Lyrics of Song
- Easily Mix & Master a Song
- 9 Excellent Online Voice Recorders
- 15 Best Vocal Warm-Ups for Singing Better
- 8 Best Voice Remover & Cancellation Softwares
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add Audio to Video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online
- Remove Watermark Online