Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
How to Add Subtitles to a Video
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 17,2020 14:14 pm
What is Subtitles Used For?
The subtitle is a piece of necessary text information that comes with the video files and helps users to understand the talks in the video. The subtitles of the audio and video files are handy in many cases. We will appreciate the use of subtitles with three examples:
Good for Deaf People: Everyone likes to watch movies and videos, and even deaf people also like to watch the videos. Due to their disability, they can’t hear the voice of video, and in that case, subtitles are perfect for them. Just by using subtitles of the movies, they can efficiently complete their movies by reading the subtitles without getting help from any other person.
In the Case of Language: Subtitles of videos are very helpful for the people who like to watch movies from different countries, but they can’t understand the language. Subtitles help you a lot when you are viewing any video other than your native language. For example, you are from china and want to watch a Hollywood movie, and then you can download the Chinese subtitles of that movie and understand the movie language by reading the subtitles.
Explanation Videos: If you are a YouTuber and regularly upload how-to videos on YouTube, then you can help your viewers a lot just by adding the subtitles in your video. For the how-to videos usually, you tell step by step process to the users, and in that case, if you write subtitles about every step under the video, then your viewers can easily understand the steps you are telling in the video.
Part 1. How to Add Subtitles to Video or Movie with Wondershare UniConverter for Free
To add subtitle to video, the Wondershare UniConverter is the best subtitle for videos program, which comes with the powerful subtitle adding options. You cannot use it to add subtitles to video, but also, there is a bundle of features offers which solve mostly all kinds of problems related to the multimedia files. You can create subtitles for video, download video, record video or music, transfer the video to the Android and iOS devices or burn the video and audio files to the DVD or CDs. Another thing is it is the most accessible software to use if you are looking to how to add subtitles to a video.
Why Most People Like to Use UniConverter?
Wondershare UniConverter is the most robust video subtitle editor program that comes for the windows and Mac both types of operating systems. This adds subtitle to movie software allow you to download the subtitles automatically from the opensubtitles.org website, and then you can add subtitles to the movie by browsing the subtitle file from a computer. If you are looking for subtitles for video software and you are not a technical person, then the Wondershare UniConverter is the best program for you because it offers you the most accessible to use interface. Another thing is that this is not just a simple video subtitle updater program but also comes with a powerful video downloader, recorder, converter, transfer, and burn disk features. You can also fix the media metadata, create GIFs from videos or photos, record screen, compress videos, cast to TV, rip CD, burn CD, convert video to VR using the toolbox of the Wondershare UniConverter.
How to Add Subtitles to a Video in UniConverter?
Step 1. Download and Launch the Software
To attach subtitle to video first, download the software from the official website and then install it by following the instructions on the screen. Now run the program and then big size + button. Alternatively, you can also use the Add Files button at the top left side, or you can directly drag & drop videos. Using this button, you can browse the video for which you want to attach subtitles to the video after selecting the file click on the Open button.
Step 2. Open Subtitle Menu
Now the video will be added to the UniConverter interface to put a subtitle on video. Now, look under the thumbnail icon of the attached video, and there you will find three options. From here, click on the three lines icon, and then a new popup will open on your screen. In this popup, click the Subtitle tab.
Step 3. Open Subtitle Browsing Window
Now, if you don’t have downloaded subtitles for the target video, then click on the Search icon, and you will be redirected to the opensubtitles.org website. Download the subtitles from the site, and then in the Wondershare UniConverter, click on the three dots next to the subtitle label and hit the Add button.
Step 4. Select Subtitles
Now using the browsing windows, select the folder where your subtitles are available and then select the subtitle file and click the Open button.
Step 5. Add Subtitles
Once the file is selected, click on the Ok button to add subtitles to the movie.
Step 6. Add Subtitle to Video Permanently
Finally, after adding the subtitle file, click on the Convert button, and then the subtitles for video software will add subtitles to the movie permanently. This is how to add subtitles to a film using the subtitles for video software.
Try Wondershare UniConverter now for free download.
Part 2. Add Subtitles to a Video using Pinnacle Software
- This is also the best way to put subtitles on a video without making much effort.
- It allows you to do advanced editing for your video files.
- It offers you more than 2000 effects to add with the videos.
- You can also do 360-degree video editing using this program.
- It offers you a free version to try to software to permanently add subtitles to video.
- This put subtitles on video program also offer you to edit the videos.
Part 3. 5 Best Online Utility to Add Subtitles to Video Free
Kapwing is an online website that allows you to add subtitles to video online without any software installation on the computer. This website can solve the problem of how to add subtitles to a movie online without any installation, and there are several other tools offered for free. It allows you to edit video, add audio to video, trim, resize, loop, for video and make many other changes to your videos. There are over 20 different types of tools available on the website, which allows you to make all the changes to videos as per your need.
- The website supports online operations only, so you need to have a stable internet connection to use its features.
- You can’t get the original quality video after conversion.
Pixiko is another website that enables you to permanently add subtitles to video without doing any installation on the computer. This website allows you to browse the videos from the computer hard drive directly, and then you can choose the add text button to add subtitles to the uploaded video. Finally, you can add the subtitles using the add button. This website is most comfortable to use; you can add any text to the videos.
- It only supports adding text with the keyboard.
- The website speed is slow.
Veed website is also an online video subtitle editor website where you can upload videos from the system and add subtitles to them. This website has several paid plans according to your requirements, but you can try the free version first without paying anything. It offers you several other tools such as crop, edit, caption, removes audio, Instagram template, slow motion video, draw on video, etc. You can use any tool of your choice and make your video more demanding using the website.
- The website is not free, and the paid plans are very costly.
- You can only update the subtitles manually.
Voice2V is the added subtitle to video free websites to add subtitles to the videos without spending anything. It is not just a simple subtitle adding website but also offers you many other options to make your videos beautiful. Using this online site, you can make a collage, add a logo to the video, add music to video, convert images to video, and convert audio to video without any software installation.
- Voice2V is slightly hard to use.
- It has so many limitations on the website while using an online version.
Nikse is a perfect website to add subtitles to movies online. This website allows users to upload the video from the URL or the system hard drive. You can also upload the subtitle from the system hard drive and then add it to the uploaded video. This facility of the website makes it different from the others, which are usually not available in other sites.
- It only supports operations related to the subtitles.
- You can’t do any video editing using this website.
This is all about how do you add subtitles to a movie using the different ways and programs. You can apply online websites or the desktop according to your suitability. There are several other programs also available over the internet which can update the subtitles of your videos. As per our research about the add subtitles to movie permanently desktop programs, we have selected the Wondershare UniConverter as the best one. The reason behind choosing the program is that this is not just a subtitle updater but also offers you to download, record, convert, transfer, and burn the video or audio files.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing