2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
How to Add Text to a Youtube Video
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 17,2020 14:14 pm
Can anyone tell me how to add text to the YouTube video?
Well, this is a ubiquitous question and asked by thousands of people every day. Without the text or subtitles in the YouTube videos, this is very hard to understand what’s going on in the video. Especially in the case of how-to videos and when deaf people watch your videos on the internet, this problem is widespread. If you are also dealing with this kind of issue, then you can go through this article and know about how to add text to YouTube videos.
Part 1. How to Use YouTube's Free Online Video Editor
Wait a Min, does YouTube have a Free Video Editor?
YouTube also offers an inbuilt subtitle adder option, which allows you to add text to YouTube videos for free without spending anything. This inbuilt option enables users to upload the readymade subtitles files from the computer directly. Sometimes when you have uploaded the videos on YouTube, later you remember that you have not uploaded the subtitles of the videos. In that case, YouTube inbuilt subtitle feature immensely helps because you don’t need to upload the video again while using this option. Not only the updating subtitles YouTube also offers you some options to edit the videos online. Thus, you can add some special effects and animation to the videos directly by using the YouTube inbuilt video editor.
Add Text to YouTube Video with YouTube Editor
Step 1. Log in Youtube Account and Click the Creator Studio
To add text to YouTube videos, firstly login to your YouTube channel account and then hit your picture avatar, and now you need to click on the Creator Studio button. Now you will be entered into the creator studio. From the creator studio, inverted triangle in next to the edit button and then hit the option Subtitle/CC.
Step 2. Add Subtitles to Youtube Video and Save it
If you don’t find any subtitles added in the previous video, then there are 3 types of options offered to add subtitles to YouTube videos. You can upload the file, Transcribe and Auto-Sync and Create new subtitles or CC. You can select an option and then add subtitles to the videos. Finally, click on the Save button, and later, the video will be published with new subtitles. This is how to put text on YouTube videos using the YouTube free online editor.
Part 2. How to Put Text to YouTube Video before Uploading
Wondershare UniConverter is a very powerful and easiest to use add text to YouTube video software which comes with the powerful video editing and text adding options. This program is able to edit the videos and add text to the videos before uploading them to YouTube. This program is the best solution about how to put text on YouTube video without doing any effort. You just need a subtitle file and then you can add it to the target video files with just few clicks. It comes with the powerful audio video editor, downloader, recorder, converters, CD or DVD disk burner and video transfer features.
How to Add Text on Your YouTube Video?
Step 1. Download & Install Wondershare UniConverter
Install the software on your computer after downloading from the official website and then hit + button. Now browse the video for which you need to add text. You can also drag & drop the video files directly.
Step 2. Open the Subtitle Window
Now click on the three lines under the added video and then click on the Subtitle window.
Step 3. Open the Browsing Window
Once you are in the subtitle windows, hit the three dots, and then click the Add button.
Step 4. Browse Subtitle File
Now in the browser window select the subtitle file from the system drive and then hit Open button.
Step 5. Customize the Subtitle View
After adding the file now, you can also change the font, font color and size, outline color, and outline width and transparency of your inserted text. Finally, click on the Ok button.
Step 6. Complete Add Text to Youtube Video
Once everything is set and you are ready to add text to YouTube video simply click the Convert button and then program will add subtitles to the selected file. This is the way about how to add text on your YouTube video.
Part 3. What Should You Notice When Add Text to YouTube Video?
Whenever you upload any video to YouTube, then the first thing is to add subtitles to the video before uploading. While adding subtitles or text to the videos as well, you need to keep some things in mind so your video will not look ugly. We are explaining the 2 most important things with you here.
Font size is the first and the most essential thing that you need to keep in mind while adding text to the videos. Always make sure to use the regular size font in the videos instead of significant size. Usually, people use font size 20 when adding text to the videos. If you add bigger size fonts than the 20, then it may be your video that can be overlapped with the font, and viewers will not able to view your videos completely. In case if you use tiny text, then there are chances that the viewer will face problems in reading the book due to a small size.
The Position of the Caption Needs to Care for:
Position of the text also matters a lot. Sometimes due to the wrong decisions people add subtitles on the top of the video and this is really very bad. In the case of the top subtitle viewers really feels very bad. So, the best position for subtitles is in the middle of the bottom side of video. Make sure to keep the subtitles in middle because it helps users to understand the video scene very easily.
Although there are several other tools available to add text to your YouTube videos, even you can do it online by using the online websites. If you need to do lots of video editing and adding subtitles, then we suggest you go for the Wondershare UniConverter. It is not just a video subtitle updater program. It also allows you to do video editing, updating Meta information, and do many other operations. Thus, you can make all the changes to your videos in one place instead of using the different programs.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing