Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 14,2020 22:06 pm
Video production through smartphones and laptops has brought a significant change in the feature evaluation, leading to the production of several platforms with considerable features. Of all these features, we consider the functionality to add audio to a video in this article. This article shall state the essential online platforms that allow the feature to add audio to video online along with a comparative evaluation of the better platforms among them. The demand for a better online audio addition onto a video is on a roll; hence it is crucial to identify the available platforms that allow users to add audio to a video for free.
Part 1. How to Add Audio to Video with Biteable
Music adds meaning to a video. With a demonstration of the emotions in a more intuitive manner, the feature to add audio to a video holds significance while producing creative video content. Biteable provides users with a very catchy interface to easily add audio to a video online and develop a masterpiece, all by themselves.
Budget and skill are always considered secondary at Biteable. While putting the ability to add audio to a video online on this platform, they provide a much-widened variety in animations and templates. The professionally pre-crafted models offer a head start for users to add audio to a video online. This eventually helps users create content for an engaging audience. Biteable allows users to add audio to a video in three easy and comprehensive steps.
After getting logged in on Biteable (https://biteable.com/tools/add-music/) and creating a new project, the video editor is launched, and canvas can be observed. Click "Select Background" and "Upload" to import the footage that is to be edited.
Step 2: Choosing the Perfect Sound
The music note icon present in the timeline needs to be selected to add audio to a video online. The music can be uploaded from the library or the device's directory.
Step 3: Downloading the Video
With the premium plan in hand, users can easily export their video onto their device or preview it. Biteable comes with three different monthly plans, according to the niche and intensity of the user's usage. It has a Starter plan with $15 per month, a Plus Plan with $29 per month, and an Unlimited Plan with $49 per month.
Part 2. Top 6 Alternatives to Biteable
Apart from Biteable, there is a range of platforms that allow us to add audio to a video free with no restrictions. These platforms, however, have a different approach to this feature, making every one of them a different platform to operate on. The article shall discuss six major alternatives to video editing tools such as Biteable, which vary majorly for their ability to add audio to a video free online.
FileConverto is an online Software-as-a-Service platform that initially generated as a media file converter. It was followed by a range of updates and inclusive features that are very easy-to-use and would provide a much-generalized result, as per the requirement of the user. FileConverto keeps the files for a few hours, which would then be removed to ensure the users' data safety.
A more diverse platform to add audio to a video a free online with ease and accessibility has been designed at Voice2V where it provides a much more improved compound video editing features in comparison to many online video editing tools available in the market. It provides a very user-friendly approach to add audio to a video free.
This is another option to add audio to video free for developing exciting content. Pixiko provides a straightforward structure of editing the video quickly and integrating music into it by trimming and adjusting it according to the required video content. Along with that, this platform is interconnected with many different social platforms, which helps to share content easier to execute.
These free tools are very easy to add audio to a video free with no specific steps. For users who have a very simple task to perform, they can cut to the chase with such tools. This platform accepts audio files up to 100 MB and automatically removes the uploaded files after a few hours of its upload.
Online Converter is another simplistic platform to operate on. Users can easily add audio to a video or vice versa by following a few easy steps, including inputting information such as volume and position of the audio. This helps users easily execute their tasks without indulging themselves in difficult situations.
A platform that outperforms every other online available platform in terms of features and accessibility is Online UniConverter. This platform diminishes the need to download excessive video editing tools, providing a complete all-purpose editor to add audio to a video free online. This platform accepts every video format and executes the file in any respective format supplied by the user. Online UniConverter is a secure platform that understands user privacy; thus, it removes all uploaded and edited video content within 24 hours. It is a must-try in online video editing tools, and it surely makes a difference in the general market of online video editing with its interactive user-interface. Three easy steps are to be followed for successfully adding audio into a video.
Importing the Video: The raw video should be imported from the device, or a URL of the video should be shared.
Music Integration: The required music soundtrack is to be first uploaded and then easily trimmed and looped into the video with the help of its easy tools.
Downloading the Video: The video can then be downloaded or previewed easily.
This article provides users with the best available alternatives to add audio to a video free. It keeps in mind that we categorize and draw a fine line between the features of the different online platforms that show how to add audio to video free online.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing