Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 14,2020 22:06 pm
Whenever we tend to develop a cool featured video with animations and effects, we come up with the idea of using video editing tools that provide easy access to various editing features for fulfilling the requirements of the videos in easy steps. Apart from downloading such tools, several online platforms add audio to video with low payment subscriptions or for free. This article tends to compare the available platforms that add audio to video online and provide users with enough content to decide over the kind of platform they require to fulfill the need to add audio to video for their creative content.
Part 1. How to add Audio to Video with Kapwing
Kapwing is among the most user-friendly and easily accessible websites that allow users to add audio to a video online by following a list of easy steps. Kapwing can add audio to a video according to the desires of the users and the content they require by merging it to design a new MP4 file with a soundtrack. Kapwing adds audio to video in almost any available file format, making it very accessible and convenient in a utility. The editor straightforward free feature of merging audio with the video can also be practiced to fullest hence users can add audio to a video free where they need to perform special voiceovers or sound effects.
Kapwing has more excessive features over the purchase of its new version. Creators can be allowed to trim their videos for focusing on the chorus of the music soundtrack or the soundbite that is being used in the music and even specify the music positions easily for developing a more convenient result for the users. The videos that are required to be edited can be imported directly from YouTube or equivalent websites.
Kapwing helps users add audio to video in three easy steps, which are as follows:
1.Video Uploading: The users are required to upload the video or even GIFs for the case of this website, where they have to add audio to a video. Links can be pasted from any social websites where the video is being posted.
2.Adding the Audio: An MP3 file is to be added in with the video editor. The starting time and trimming of the audio can be executed efficiently with these editors.
3.Execution of Results: The file can be rendered after hitting the 'Create' button. Kapwing allows downloading of the video easily.
This online platform can be used for free to some extent. Yet, if users need to relish on the features with more inclusion, they can buy it for $20/month.
Part 2. Top 3 Alternatives to Kapwing
Kapwing is an exquisite website to add audio to a video online. Yet, there are several equivalent alternatives available that allow users to decide better on what platform to select to have their video edited.
Music is the mantra to provide meaning to the video itself. The feature to add audio to a video in Biteable allows an extensive demonstration of the emotions and feelings present within the video. The user-friendly and easily accessible interface of Biteable allows to easily add audio to a video online and execute a very creative video content. Biteable focuses on bringing exquisiteness in its results. Thus, there is a variety of animations and templates available for its users to add audio to a video online. Users can add audio to a video by following three easy steps:
- Biteable requires a log-in, after which users can create a project for the launching of the editor. After selecting "Select Background" followed by "Upload," users can import their required file.
- The music note present in the bottom part allows the selection of the audio. It can be uploaded from the device's directory too.
- Users can download the video after the successful rendering.
Biteable allows a diverse taste of video editing with its package purchasing. It comes with a Starter Pack of $15 per month, Plus Plan of $29 per month and an unlimited plan of $49 per month.
Pixiko is another option if considered to add audio to a video free. Its simple structure allows the integration of music easy and convenient. With additional options such as trimming and dragging, the video can be shared onto the different platforms after the task to add audio to a video free.
In platforms where users have to pay subscriptions to have their video edited, Online UniConverter (https://www.media.io/) comes with the ultimate solution to add audio to a video free online from its platform. This is an all-purpose editor that covers the necessities of the downloadable video editing tool and performs all the editing tasks to eventually develop a video that can add audio to a video free online. The Online UniConverter allows all formats of videos to be uploaded that are set to add audio to video free online while providing the results in the format that the user finds convenience with. Furthermore, this platform has outperformed other platforms in terms of usability and accessibility. With its user-friendly structure, users can easily add audio to a video free online. Three easy steps are to be followed to add audio to video free. By ensuring the completion of these steps, any video can be edited in it easily.
- Importing the Video: The video that is to be edited needs to be imported first from the file directory or sharing of the URL needs to be done.
- Adding Audio: The required soundtrack is to be located and then integrated with the trimming and looping functions.
- Previewing the Video: The video can be easily previewed or downloaded after the render.
Users can follow the following platforms to add audio to a video free online. These platforms are among the best online platforms that can help users add audio to a video free without downloading any specific video editing tool.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing