5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
Best Video Speed Controllers
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 14,2020 22:08 pm
Most of us have experienced the issue of how-to tutorial videos playing too fast. Some videos are too fast to actually understand what is going on or what is being said. You might be wondering how to solve this problem. There are various video speed controllers that you can use to slow down or fasten a video that you wish to see.
Part 1. Top 5 Video Speed Changer You Should Know
This article is focused on the people who are looking for some of the best and convenient video speed controller tools there is. These video speed controller tools have been selected from many video editing tools and are proven to be the best and most used. You can check them out and select the best one for your needs.
Clideo is a simple video maker tool that enables you to mix videos and images together to make longer footage. With this tool, you can be able to make images, videos, and add a background track. You can create images like titles and add them to the video clip. This is because this software does not have any text tools, animation tools, and just one crossfade. Besides the video maker Clideo has other tools for cropping, compressing, rotating, and manhandling your footage files until they come out the way you want.
This video maker is pocket friendly, and you are required only to pay a very small amount to use it forever. However, this does not mean that the software will exist forever.
Ezgif, as its name suggests, is easy to use a converter. All you need to do is upload a video and export it in GIF form, and you are done. If you want to make some custom edits to the GIF-like adding effects and cropping, you have to follow a different method.
The features in Ezgif allow you to do all these things, but you need to export your GIF and reupload it on the tool. This is not very ideal because other software in this list allows GIF editing as part of the conversion process. Ezgif software is free and can be installed in Windows and Mac computers.
This software is known as a social media video maker. It contains about 15 video utilities, and some of them are integrated within the software. This video editor enables you to edit GIFs, images, and videos by adding transitions, effects, and titles to create an awesome finish. It is a simple editor to use, and you do not need to be an expert to use it.
Kapwing is a preferred tool for entrepreneurs and social media managers for promoting companies, brands, or services on online sites. It can also be used by students and teachers to carry out presentations and projects.
This software enables you to bring out the creativity in you through generating animated images, memes, cutting, and connecting videos in a loop, adding background music, and so much more. Upon creating and editing your video, you can upload it to your social media like Face book so that you can share it with your friends and followers.
Adobe Premiere Rush
This software enables you to change your video playback speed to achieve slow-motion effects to time-lapse videos. Changing your videos playback speed can add emphasis to your footage. Slowing down or increasing the original speed of your footage can change the passage of time or alter the flow of your footage. Whether you are capturing a flower blooming in slow motion or an animal running, changing the playback speed Is a way of showing your artistic vision.
Slow down video speed - During slow motion, frames are repeated, leading to a longer clip. Despite the existence of advanced cameras designed to produce slow-motion videos by recording many frames per second, Adobe Premiere Rush can transform any clip into slow motion. Slowing down a video can assist in creating a memorable experience and capture details, which can be hard to view in fast motion clips, for example, when a sports footage is slowed down by ESPN.
Speed up video speed - This process includes removing frames and shortening the duration of the clip. It can be used for creating short social media videos that are too long to watch or speed up slower parts of your footage that you don’t need editing. This effect operates well in creating time-lapse videos. With a slow-moving or stationary camera, you can record clouds moving fast in the sky or use this feature to make tutorials or art videos.
The Ramp Feature - This feature adjusts the deceleration or acceleration of your video speed and makes it look more natural. The ramp duration in your clip can be adjusted to slowly change the speed of your video so that your viewer cannot be jarred with sudden clip speed changes.
Maintain Audio Pitch feature - When your video playback speed changes, your audio track pitch changes too. The pitch rises when the video speeds up and lowers when the video slows down. To solve these problems, the Maintain Audio Pitch feature is enabled automatically in the speed panel. When the footage is sped up or slowed down, this feature ensures that the sound is not too warped when changing the pace. You can add music or mute the clip if the audio is not necessary.
In the modern world of digitization, everyone feels the need for managing his media files such as video, audio, and images. Some modifications that you would need might require highly advanced software to get things done. Online UniConverter (https://www.media.io/) allows you to manage and edit your media files without so much hassle. It can change video speed fully online. Besides this, it comes with a variety of features such as:
- Audio converter
- Video converter
- Image converter
- Video editor
- Video compressor
- Audio compressor
- Image compressor
- GIF maker
Part 2. How to Slow Down a Video with the Online UniConverter
Online Uniconverter is easy to use. Everything is done online, so you need to have an internet connection. And then, you should go to the website (https://www.media.io/change-video-speed.html) and find the function of changing video speed.
After that, you can then choose the video file that you want to speed up or slow down. Increase or reduce the speed rate to your satisfaction, and that’s it! Then you can save the edited file.
In conclusion, there is various software that can be used to edit your videos. It is up to you to select the one that suits your needs. Some of this software come with a free trial, and then you can make some payment arrangements once the free trial period is over. Others you are supposed to pay depending on the package you select. The bottom line is choosing user-friendly video converter software that suits your needs. Online Uniconverter never disappoint.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing