How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
slow Down a Video on iPhone
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 14,2020 22:08 pm
In the early 20th century, an Austrian priest by the name August Musger invented the idea of a slow-motion video. This type of video editing is applied in the modern-day filmmaking. It is used to capture natural phenomena that happen very fast like rain dropping and lightning striking.
The modern iPhone models have a feature named SLO-MO that enables slow-motion video recording. However, it cannot slow down, speed up or edit the video speed effectively. Older iPhone models with an older IOS version have a camera app that can’t support time-lapse or slow-motion video. Our Online Uniconverter software has a video speed controller tool that enables you to master how to slow down a video on iPhone.
Part 1. Reasons Why You Need to Slow Down Video on iPhone
Creating a slow-motion video is easy. You only need to record a video, slow down the frames per second which adds some effects to the recording. The slow-motion effect can be used to show at events like weddings, funerals, banquets a birthday party, etc. Below is what slow-motion can do to add a unique touch to your event:
- Creates a sense of suspense
It enables suspense to build up as the audience waits for the climax of the action. This enables the audience to focus their attention on the footage than they would if the video played at normal speed. This is one of the impacts that slow-motion footage can have on the viewers.
- It captures attention
When the video slows down at one point and speeds up at other points it increases the attention of the viewer in anticipating what will happen next. The viewers will focus their attention for a longer time on the footage keeping them in suspense.
- Focus enhancement
One can adjust the speed the video plays to emphasize some important parts in the video. Slowing down the footage allows you to emphasize the crucial parts that you want the audience to focus their attention on the most. For example, lion hunting prey.
- The events are displayed more clearly
When watching events at high-speed footage like sports, slow-motion effects enable the viewer to see events that they would otherwise not have seen at high speed. For example, capturing an offside kick in a soccer match.
- Premier lighting can be put on display
Proper lighting on display enables certain important parts of the video to be emphasized. You can customize your footage by using this feature on the parts of the video that you want to view the most. This enables a better viewer experience.
- Change video speed
A clip can speed up or slow down based on the events in the video at various moments. The viewers, as a result, can put more or less focus on certain events happening on the whole footage.
- To view some amazing action
When on a safari you can slow down footage of a cheetah chasing a gazelle. This effect is amazing and leaves the viewer carried away with the moment.
Part 2. Several Steps to Slow Down a Video on iphone with Online UniConverter
What is Online UniConverter:
With the Online Uniconverter (https://www.media.io/change-video-speed.html), you can be able to watch videos on your iPhone anywhere.
This online software enables you to convert files that are compatible with your iPhone device. You can also watch converted files from your iPhone, on your TV or other devices.
This converter enables high-quality conversion that contains all the needed features.
This online tool also is a video compressor, audio converter, mp3 converter, image converter and so on. So, this tool can support many other functions which help you edit your viedos and images very well.
The tool in focus in this article is the change video speed tool.
The change speed tool in Online UniConverter has the following features:
- Compatibility with any video format- this tool supports many formats like MPG, VOB, AVI, WMV, MOV, and others.
- Fast- you can edit your footage to make it fast or slow in seconds.
- More editing options- you can change the video’s output format or even mute the sound in the video.
- Customized video speeds- the most commonly used video speeds are provided. so, you can choose the required speeds to slow down videos.
- Security encryption- accessing your files is easier due to the high level of online security.
- It operates online- to change the speed of your footage, there is no need to download software for the job.
3 Steps to slow down a video on your iPhone device:
Changing your video speed has been made easier by advanced software available online in case you are wondering how to slow down a video on your phone. Online Uniconverter is among the best and easy to use online video converters due to its easy to use capabilities. You do not need to waste your precious time reading how to get about it. Just follow the following steps:
Step 1: Add video file to the program
Upload a video clip from your iphone. You can also add an online URL from website.
Step 2: Change video speed
Upon adding the video, select to slow down the video or speed it up. You can also mute the video voice and adjust the output format if required.
Step 3: Download finished video files
Check out the video in your browser and download it if you are satisfied with the editing.
Speeding up or slowing down your footage can create a killer social media post for your YouTube, Facebook or Instagram account. As I mentioned before, this tool is also easy to use and you do not need a video editing experience to go about it.
Other methods of slowing down a video:
Slow-motion in current day cinematography is made with a projector and a camera and any other device that can display consecutive images at a constant frame rate. The most common method is high-speed photography. It is a complicated technique where content creators use some sophisticated equipment to record images at high speed and then slow speed application methods are used in the video to slow it down rapidly. Such kind of video editing is seen in science videos like balloons filled with water being popped or a bullet being fired from a gun.
In conclusion, you do not need to worry about doing some edits on your iPhone due to inefficient installed applications. Online Uniconverter has countless tools that help you create the footage of a lifetime. Video editing has never been this easy!
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Methods to Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker to Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Quickly Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- Easily Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Care
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Tribute to a Loved One with the Best Funeral Slideshow
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Swift Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- 3 Methods to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- Top 10 Photo Slideshow Apps for Instagram
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 3 Easy Ways to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Complete Guide to Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add audio to video
- How to make a video with photos and music free?
- Add music to video online free no watermark
- Easily add music to YouTube video tutorial
- How to add background music in YouTube video online?
- How to add audio to MKV video easily?
- Add Audio to YouTube Video Tutorial
- Top 10 Apps to add music to video for Instagram 2021
- How to put music over a video on iPhone easily
- Top 10 best app to add music to video on iPhone
- How to add audio to a video on iPhone easily in 2021
- How to add audio to video on Android easily in 2021
- The best 10 software to add audio to video 2021
- Top 8 apps to add music to video Recommended
- Put music on video easily: The best 10 apps recommended
- How to add music to video online free 2021
- Easily add music to video in Windows 10: Best 8 tools recommended
- Best 8 tools recommended to add audio to video in Windows 10
- Top 10 apps to add audio to video on Mac
- How to add music to video online free in 2021
- The best 10 apps to add music to video in 2021
- How to add audio to video free [tutorial]
- How to edit sound in a video in easy steps
- Top 6 best tools for making a video with music 2021
- How to put music in the background of a video easily
- How to edit a music video online for free in 2021
- How to add music to a video easily
- How to add audio to video easily in 2021
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video and Audio Online