The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
Fast Motion Android App
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 16,2020 16:24 pm
Today we are getting the gist of the best android apps that can make your social feed engaging! If you are on the hunt for social media videos that blow you away, then you are at the right place. If you are looking for the best software to speed up a video or create fast motion video, we have everything you can opt for. In this article, we have provided you the guideline and review of the best software if you want to learn how to speed up a video on Android.
Part 1. 3 Best Fast Motion Android App You should Know
Slow Motion Camera
This Android app is excellent to speed up motion and it’s a great app to use. This app is great for creating fast-motion videos for TikTok or Instagram posts with the revers and loop effect. People that do not have a lot of time to hang out all the time can become active on social media feed. To garner fans is also something that a lot of young people yearn to do nowadays. When you learn how to speed up a video, you will soon have a lot of followers following your feed. You can easily create slow motion videos by importing from gallery or shooting live. It has some other options such as crop, rotate, trim, apply effects, change audio etc.
- You don’t get any watermark when using the free version.
- The platform is sleek and looks great.
- You get ads when you want to use the camera.
This app is excellent for cutting videos and adding some BGM music to your video. You can add slow special effects to the video. If you fancy special effects and you love enhancing your videos, then this app is for you. Once you have done editing, just click "Done" and the whole video will be exported to your Android device storage. It allows users to increase or decrease the speed of a video, so you can easily create fast motion videos easily. It also allows users to reverse a video which is a cool feature.
Price: Free, but contains in-app purchases.Pros:
- It has excellent special effects.
- You can make fast motion video with this app.
- It has a watermark for the free version.
KineMaster is claimed as one of the best video editing app for Android if you want to speed up a video on your device. It has powerful options that allow users to create slow or fast motion videos and time-lapse videos without breaking a sweat. It has its own EQ pre-sets and audio editing tools that you can use to fix the audio of the video clips. It also supports 4K video exporting, so this is a very good app for making your videos special.
Price: Free, but contains in-app purchases.Pros:
- Excellent video playback speed controlling system.
- Advanced audio editing features available.
- Varieties of filters and effect available.
- It has a watermark for the free version.
- It’s in app purchases are expensive.
Part 2. Compared with them, Online Free Fast Motion Maker may be Another Better Choice
You have now 3 different tools to speeding up your videos easily when needed. These tools are different and they have their own pros and cons to handle. What if we give you another online free fast motion video maker that can become the best choice for you if you don’t know how to speed up a video?
Comparing to these tools an online free fast motion tool named Online UniConverter (https://www.media.io/) can give you better solution. As you can understand by the name, it’s an online video converter and audio converter. You can convert MP4, MP3, WAV, MOV etc. and more files to any format from here. Actually, it’s not that simple to judge this one by its name. This amazing online tool is an all in one toolbox for every video and audio related issue. The advanced features and varieties of tools inside this toolbox will allow you to do almost anything with videos.
- It’s an advanced and user friendly online video toolbox that has all kinds of video related tools inside.
- Easy to handle, just drag and drop the file, start using any tool you want from the toolbox.
- You can create awesome videos and make them look good for your audience.
- It has various tools including video & audio converter, compressor, video editor, image converter, GIF maker and more!
- It will allow you to slow down or speed up your video for creating excellent social media posts.
Step-by-step Guide to Use Online UniConverter for Speeding up a Video:
Step 1: Add or Import Video
First you need to visit the Online UniConverter (https://www.media.io/change-video-speed.html) video editing page and click on the “Drag & Drop or Hit to Add Video” button to import your desired video file. You will get to see that your selected video is added on the online video editor page.
Step 2: Speed Up or Edit Video
Next, you can check out the video editing options from the list and choose the option for speeding up your video. You can also slower the video if you want. There are various editing options available. After your speeding up is done, you can set the output format for exporting the video.
Step 3: Download Video to Android Device
When you are finished editing your video, you can check if everything is alright in the final edited version of the video. If you like what you have accomplished then click on the “Download” button to get the video in your Android device.
Finally, as we have come to the end of this article, we want to mention that you can use any of these 3 Android speed up motion apps to make your videos faster. These apps can help you a great deal when you don’t know anything about speeding up a video. On the other hand, a smart choice for you all will be using Online UniConverter as it’s easier and free to handle! Also there is no other online tool available on the internet that can compete with this amazing all in one toolbox. Instead of wasting time on other tools or online fast motion system for videos, directly start using Online UniConverter to get the best result every time.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing