TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
Fast Motion Video Creator Software
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 14,2020 22:09 pm
Slow-motion video can take completely different views of the same lens, and now you get a similar conversion effect with fast motion as well as slow motion. Quick motion works in one of two ways. You can burn material at a slower than normal speed and increase post-production speed, or you can burn at a normal speed and increase the speed.
If you are looking for a video editor that will help you to know how to speed up a video and achieve this effect, these are the best fast motion video editors that will help you accelerate your video!
Part 1. 6 Best Fast Motion Video Maker Software You Should Know
A fast-motion quick video editor can help you. You can convert 15 minutes of video into 2 minutes or 3 minutes of video. The benefit of this effect is that you do not lose a moment as you would when cutting. That way, you or other viewers can watch the full video. To know how to speed up a video to help you solve the problem, here are the 6 best tools that can be used to achieve the effects of fast motion on the video.
Pricing: $82.49 - $595.00
Twixtor is always raising the standard for slow-motion editing software. It’s probably the most popular and well-known video editing application. It is aimed at slow motion and fast market penetration. Although the software has received consistently favorable reviews, its price may be a bit too expensive. The full version of Twixtor Pro costs $ 595.00.
Wondershare Filmora 9
Pricing: Free Trial
Filmora9 provides two ways to create slow-motion effects in videos. The fastest way to apply the slow-motion effect to the video is to select the target clip in the timeline, click on the "Speed" icon in the toolbar, and then select the target from 0.5X, 0.25X, 0.1X, 0.05X and 0.01X slow-motion Preset. The smaller the forecast, the slower the video.
Of course, you can also right-click on the video in the timeline, select the “Speed and Duration” option from the menu, and then drag the speeding up video in the “Custom Speed” window to change the speed.
VideoPad Video Editor (Windows, Mac)
Pricing: $39.95 - $69.95
Video Pad is a great video program because it is not only free to install and use, but it also supports several formats. Its activities include drag and drop, transition, adjusting video speed and built-in sound effects. It may not be the most advanced editing program, but it can certainly complete the job for free.
While Slomovideo's bare and unattractive graphical user interface may put some people off, it does what it takes to create it, and that is to reduce the slow motion of the video good. Also, Slomovideo is an open-source program, which means it's free.
However, the disadvantage is that it seems to be slower than other software and applications. However, if you are against spending hundreds of dollars to use expensive software to produce a clear slow motion video, this free software is for you.
Movavi Video Editor (Windows, Mac)
If you are looking for a basic intermediate editor, Movavi can be your best choice. You get the usual video editing needs, and then you get some additional features, such as audio editing and chroma key. While other more advanced video editors do not have some of the advanced features, the interface is easy to learn for it, so you can master it instantly.
AVS Video Editor (Windows, Mac)
AVS Video Editor is available in several languages (10 to be precise!) And can help you capture, edit and share any video you need. Compared to programs like Windows Movie Maker, this is a nice progression, it makes you feel happy with the editor, but not the "end game" at all.
It has functions that are similar to video transitions and effects, as well as more advanced video editing activities, such as audio and video overlay, fast and slow motion, color correction, and more!
Part 2. The Most Convenient and Free Online Fast Motion Video Maker
If you have ever tried video speed controller, you probably know that this process can be tedious. There are hundreds (even thousands) of different tools available for this priceless job. However, it is impossible to find a way to strike the right balance between simplicity and practicality. That's why we're excited about getting Online UniConverter (https://www.media.io/change-video-speed.html).
Very fast: Online UniConverter can help you make a video faster or slower in an instant.No need to wait.
Supporting most formats: Online UniConverter can be compatible with a large number of video formats namely MP4, MOV, WMV, MKV, AVI, and so on.
Various video speed: Online UniConverter provide various speed options for you to speed up or slow down videos.Completely online: Online UniConverter is fully online. No need to download software to your device.
The tool is easy to use, even if you don't have video editing experience, you won't encounter any problems. It is convenient to slow down or speed up video playback and create great posts for your social media account (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or others). The tool is easy to use, even if you don't have video editing experience, you won't encounter any problems.
3 Simple Steps To Follow:
1. Upload a video from your any devices. If you want, you can add an online URL from any source.
2. After adding, Choose the available speed to speed up or slow down motion.
3. Preview your video if it pleases you, you can download the completed video to your devices and save.
Are you content or social media marketer and want to join video editing games to keep up with the growing video trends? Don't worry! Any of the above software applications is a great choice for beginners.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing