How to Slow Down TikTok Video
Slow Down TikTok Video
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 16,2020 16:23 pm
TikTok is one of the significant video posting social websites where people collaborate with several famous scenes and songs of the movie industries to make a slow motion and standard rate videos. These videos supposedly depict a message for humanity or are just made for fun purposes. TikTok slow motion videos are quite popular, which are made with the help of different slow motion video makers.
TikTok gained popularity over a short time, and by 2019, almost more than a billion downloads were done from App Store and Play Store. With this popularity, the competition to make better and fresher videos also excited. TikTok is a self-sufficient app in adding finishing touches to the videos were with several animations and slow motion effects; every user can get to know the basics of how to slow down a video. With increasing experience, different users demanded the need of a secondary video editor, which would, with its variety of features, provide its users for making exquisite slow motion video, which barefaced every small detail of the video to the viewers. This article discusses a few complex mobile applications that have diverse features that tell TikTokers’ to how to slow down a video to its smallest detail.
Part 1. 3 Common Software can Slow down TikTok Video
TikTok usually instigates the essential slow motion feature in its videos through animations, but users have called on for professional editing of videos. TikTok slow motion videos are hence professionally edited with the help of video editing software.
A renowned mobile application in both Android Google Play Store and Apple App Store, this is a go-to editor of most TikTokers. This application is a complicated editor that provides a variety of features to its user's such as changing video speed, adding music, filters, etc. With a small investment of $10, users can add more filters with the pro version. With a simple user interface, this application intends to be apprehendable for both primary and veteran editors. The best features of InShot include the following:
- Video Cutting and Trimming
Users can cut their videos up to the least supposed lengths and convert a single video into one or more than one shortened clips. These edited videos can be exported back to the phone in HD quality, which makes it convenient in every sense.
- Video Background and Ratios
We can change the aspect ratios, add and color the background of the videos.
InShot can be used to design slow motion videos and fast motion sequences.
This application is a perfect guide of how to slow down a video. With a simple and efficient user interface, it is available on Android only and its more useful feature is the video merger for stringing multiple videos together. With a selection of the required option, any user can have their TikTok slow motion video prepared. Its significant features include the following:
- Audio and Video Cutting
It cuts down videos or songs with its explicit A/V cutter. It supports almost all file formats of videos.
- Audio and Video Converter
Timbre is an application far from just editing videos. It converts audios and videos into every selective format, which makes it exquisite and complex in use.
- Video to Audio and GIF
Apart from editing, joining, and converting videos or audios into different formats, it can be interchanged too. Any video can be separated from its sound, which can be saved for later usage. It also converts videos into GIF animated files in just a single click.
- Speed Changer
With trending slow motion videos in the social media, this application provides users with the complete set of effects necessary for bringing a slow motion in a video.
Another application that has made a mark in the video editing platform in both Android and iOS is Funimate, which with its exquisite transitions, can prove to be very helpful for TikTok editors. It provides users with the features of:
- Video Effects and Music
There are around 100 video effects to be added in the application with the option of adding music into the videos.
- Create Short Videos
This application helps you create a perfect video length according to the social media platform. It lets TikTok editors for creating slow motion videos in ease and with a professional touch.
Funimate is an admirable application for creating TikTok slow motion videos, which can be upgraded to a pro version with a cost of $7/month only.
Part 2. Choosing Online UniConverter May be the Easiest and Cheapest Tool
Talking about slow motion effects and video editing tools, users always look upon better alternatives. We have seen that these mentioned applications, along with various other video editing applications, either cost us space, money or sometimes both.
To get rid of these formalities, Online UniConverter is the best slow motion online platform that provides equal and unvaried facilities to its users for changing the speed of the video.
Unlike other slow motion online sites, this counts as the best video speed controller that accepts videos in any format and converts their speed in very swift processing with no rendering periods. This slow motion online package has no ads and watermarks, which can make video editing convenient for the users.
It provides protection and security from theft, unlike other slow motion online platforms. Its fast customer service makes it count among the best slow motion online editors, which are worth a shot.
This article provides a short guide of how to slow down your video in three basic steps on Online UniConverter (https://www.media.io/change-video-speed.html) ：
- Firstly, import your video file in any format from the device or paste the URL of the video.
- Secondly, set the video speed that you need your video in.
- Finally, You can export or preview the video.
This article provides comprehensive guidance on the applications that are present for making professional TikTok slow motion videos. Apart from the mobile apps, there are specific online platforms that come up with a straightforward interface of how to make a slow down your video in a few steps.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing