MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
The Best MPEG File Trimmer in 2019
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 17,2020 11:36 am
As a professional or amateur video editor, if you’re looking for easy solutions for fast MPEG cut, you are at the right place. Here you will learn about some of the commonly used online and offline tools/programs that are not only quick and efficient in editing video files but also have an intuitive interface that doesn’t require in-depth technical skills to work on.
Part 1: Online Video Trimmers Recommendation---Trim MPEG Video
Talking about online solutions, many websites allow you to trim your MPEG files with ease. To do so, you can either upload the videos from your local hard drive or locate them via their URL, or from your Google Drive or Dropbox account.
However, since you are required to upload your content to the third-party servers, and the site owners get access to your data, you are strongly advised to go through their terms, and privacy policies carefully and thoroughly before accepting them and uploading your videos.
Here are a few sites you can use to trim MPEG video files:
AConvert lets you pick MPEG videos from your local computer or any of your Cloud accounts or the original URL, lets you trim, split, and/or convert them as per your preference. In addition to this, the site also allows you to convert PDF files, images, Word documents, audio files, eBooks, etc. to their compatible formats.
This free online platform is dedicated only to video editing solutions to its entirety. Apart from trimming MPEG files, you can also add effects or text to the videos, and can adjust the screen size and aspect ratio for the final output.
Converting videos to GIF, reversing the GIFs, censoring the GIF files, etc. are some other things that EZGIF allows you to do with your video files.
Online Video Cutter
Solution by 123APPS, Online Video Cutter is yet another video editing tool. The website not only allows you to trim your footages, but it also lets you create your own videos with the Video Recorder feature. The platform supports almost all video formats, and allows you to trim, crop, convert or resize the videos according to your needs and preferences. You can either drag and drop your source files on the main page or choose one from your Google Drive or Dropbox and start working on them right away.
Developed by Clideo, Cut Video has a clean and intuitive interface that lets you pick your source MPEG file right from its main page using its drag-and-drop feature, pasting its URL, or selecting from your Google Drive or Dropbox folder. Once the source file is uploaded/selected, you can trim the video as needed.
Part 2: MPEG Trimmer Software Free Download
Although the online solutions can serve your purpose pretty well if you’re looking for a fast and easy MPEG video trimmer, considering the amount of Internet bandwidth the entire process consumes, and the limited control over the editing features such platforms offer, many users prefer using an offline video editing tool over online solutions.
Even though there are many offline video editing tools available in the market, Wondershare UniConverter is by far the best and most appreciated MPEG trimmer free download solution.
Wondershare UniConverter Pros:
- Multi-Format Support – The program supports almost all video formats.
- Cross-Platform Transferability – Videos can be transferred to camcorders, iOS, and Android devices seamlessly.
- VR Converter – Allows you to convert your videos to Virtual Reality (VR) platform to give you ultimate VR experience.
Step-by-Step Guide to Trim MPEG Video Using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1. Obtain Wondershare UniConverter
Launch your favorite web browser, go to https://videoconverter.wondershare.com/, download a compatible version of Wondershare UniConverter for your Windows or Mac computer, double-click the downloaded installation file, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the program on your PC. You may also want to add a shortcut to your Desktop for easy accessibility.
Step 2. Launch Wondershare UniConverter
Double-click the program’s shortcut icon from the Desktop or launch it from the Start menu (in Windows 10). Upon successful initialization, make sure that the "Convert" option is selected from the top and that you can access its interface.
Step 3. Add Source Media
Click "Add Files" from the top-left corner of the interface, use the Open box to locate and select the MPEG file you want to trim, and click "Open" to add the selected MPEG file to the work area. Here you can review all the details about the file such as its total length, current format, size, etc.
Step 4. Get to Trim Mode
Click the "Scissor (Trim) icon" under the thumbnail of the video file you just imported. Notice that Wondershare UniConverter opens another window with all the tools and options required to trim the video.
Step 5. Trim the Beginning of the Footage
Position the playhead on the timeline you want to trim the video from, click "Cut", and then click "Delete" to remove the selected clip from the timeline. Notice that the entire video footage automatically moves to the beginning of the timeline.
Step 6. Trim the End of the Footage
Position the playhead near the end of the video on the timeline, i.e. where you want the video to finish, note the exact time the playhead is placed on and drag the clip handle to the location (time duration) you placed the playhead on. Optionally, you can click the "Play" button to preview the output before finally saving the changes.
Step 7. Save and Return
Click the OK button. Notice that Wondershare UniConverter takes you back to the main interface, and the new duration of the trimmed video is shown in the right section.
Step 8. Select Output Format (Optional)
Click the "Output Format" drop-down list, select a video format from the left section, and select the quality of the video from the right. This step is optional as the default video format is set to MP4 that is widely used and is compatible with almost all media players. That said, unless there is any specific need to pick a different video format and/or quality, you are encouraged to leave the default one selected.
Step 9. Select Output Folder (Optional)
Click the Folder icon next to the File Location field from the bottom and choose the preferred folder you want the converted files to save to. You can safely ignore this step if you are happy with the currently selected output folder.
Step 10. Produce File
Click the "Convert" and wait while Wondershare UniConverter completes the process.
Here is Wondershare UniConverter free download place-Windows or Mac. Download it to edit your MEPG video files now.
Regardless of the MEPG video trimming tool you choose, offline or online, having basic understanding of video resolution types, aspect ratio, formats, frames, and frames per second (FPS) can help you choose the right options to get the output quality you desire.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Methods to Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker to Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Quickly Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- Easily Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Care
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Tribute to a Loved One with the Best Funeral Slideshow
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Swift Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- 3 Methods to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- Top 10 Photo Slideshow Apps for Instagram
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 3 Easy Ways to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Complete Guide to Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add audio to video
- How to make a video with photos and music free?
- Add music to video online free no watermark
- Easily add music to YouTube video tutorial
- How to add background music in YouTube video online?
- How to add audio to MKV video easily?
- Add Audio to YouTube Video Tutorial
- Top 10 Apps to add music to video for Instagram 2021
- How to put music over a video on iPhone easily
- Top 10 best app to add music to video on iPhone
- How to add audio to a video on iPhone easily in 2021
- How to add audio to video on Android easily in 2021
- The best 10 software to add audio to video 2021
- Top 8 apps to add music to video Recommended
- Put music on video easily: The best 10 apps recommended
- How to add music to video online free 2021
- Easily add music to video in Windows 10: Best 8 tools recommended
- Best 8 tools recommended to add audio to video in Windows 10
- Top 10 apps to add audio to video on Mac
- How to add music to video online free in 2021
- The best 10 apps to add music to video in 2021
- How to add audio to video free [tutorial]
- How to edit sound in a video in easy steps
- Top 6 best tools for making a video with music 2021
- How to put music in the background of a video easily
- How to edit a music video online for free in 2021
- How to add music to a video easily
- How to add audio to video easily in 2021
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video and Audio Online