Remove Audio/Sound from Video
How to Remove Audio/Sound From a Video
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 17,2020 14:11 pm
Why Remove Audio?
To enjoy and for better understanding of a video clip you are watching, you have to get rid of any sound if the clip has:
1. Distracting background noises.
2. Inaudible or poor quality audio you wish to replace with high-quality recording.
3. You would like to sync with a different song.
This feature is mostly utilized by meme-makers and comedians to remix the audio of a video. They have to remove the sound to replace it. Even I have used it to create a unique music video of my own, video clip from a movie I enjoyed, and a favorite audio record.
Thanks to the ever-developing technological advancement, there are thousands of software to help you remove audio from video easily and quickly. Here, we shall look at the best-paid programs, online tools, and some free audio removers.
Part 1. Use Uniconverter to Remove the Audio Track from a Video
How to Remove Audio from Video using Uniconverter?
Wondershare Uniconverter can be used to perform pretty much any task on a video. Let us look at how to remove an audio track from a video with the following steps:
Step 1. Launch Wondershare Uniconverter and Select Effect
a After you have installed and launched the software on your computer, add the particular video file under the Convert tab. Below the video thumbnail, you will see three editing icons. Tap on the Effect button that is on the right to draw up the effect window.
Step 2. Adjusting Audio
Next, select the Audio tab and reduce the volume to zero. You can also make adjustments to the video’s brightness, contrast, and saturation as you wish.
Besides, you could unclick Audio Coding to remove audio from a video.
Step 3. Save the Changed Video
Finally, click on the Output Format in the main window. Tap on Start All to commence on the conversion. When the process is complete, find the video in the Finished tab.
Part 2. How to Mute Audio with a Web-Based Tool
Another way to go about removing audio from a video without having to install any program is by extracting audio from videos online.
Next, we will look at three recommended sites from which you can mute audio track from video effortlessly.
Clideo is a simple website that you can use to cut audio from a video without wasting any time. It accommodates all video formats such as MP4, VOB, AVI, etc. and guarantees maximum privacy of all your data thanks to its premium security encryption. Besides, you can use Clideo to clip audio track from video on our gadgets effectively.
What I Like:
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Its compatibility with all devices; phones and comps.
What I Don’t Like:
- Limited maximum file size of 500MB.
- Needs internet connection.
Veed is suitable for removing audio from videos very quickly. It also has an online video editor that is ideal for quick video editing tasks in the browser. You can use Veed on a Windows or Mac operating system comfortably. This online tool has a better shot at getting jobs well done than iPhone and Android apps.
What I Like:
- Remove audio from video in two simple steps.
- It has an excellent customer care support team.
What I Don’t Like:
- Cannot be used offline.
- Limited video editing features.
It is simple, but a mighty tool for creating amazing images, GIFs as well as videos online. You can also add captions, logos, and other stickers using this program. If you want to arrange your media files on canvas for social media, Kapwing Studio is perfect. It allows you to adjust timing, set custom colors, animate, and add music to your media file. And most importantly, it lets you mute audio from MP4 file.
What I Like:
- It is easy to use.
- It is fast.
What I Don’t Like:
- It is only available on the web.
- Glitch output for video editing features.
Part 3. 2 Other Alternatives Sound Remover Software for Windows and Mac
Now, we will look at two free audio removers from videos for Windows and Mac computers, respectively. These tools are built-in programs; hence, if you can figure out how to remove audio from video with them, you won’t need third-party software.
VLC is a media player that is a free and open-source tool. You can store it on a USB flash drive and carry it around on your key holder. VLC is a cross-platform media player and a streaming media server. It makes an incredible program to use to remove audio track from videos for Windows PC.
Being a free media player platform, you would assume that it is crumbled up with thousands of pop-up ads. On the contrary, there is no spyware, advertisements, nor user tracking on this free program.
- It accommodates all known audio formats.
- It has a playlist module efficient for binge-watching videos.
- It has a ‘resume from where you left from’ feature enables you to keep watching from where your left.
- It is open-source hence you can program it to match your interests.
- It is nicely free with no ads or pop-ups like most free programs.
- You can use it any pretty much any device and on any platform/operating system.
- It is a poor media library manager as files can be accessed manually by browsing the system storage.
If you are a Mac user, then you know there are two applications you can use to remove audio from a video file. That is iMovie and Final Cut Pro X. the latter is a paid-for program leaving you with iMovie if you want to save some bucks.
Now, like all Mac products, iMovie has a fancy design and interactive display. You can browse and share your photos and video clips that are always neatly stored in one place. iMovie allows you to create spectacular trailers with the help of 29 trailer templates with mind-blowing graphics. You can also add some glamour to your videos by adding titles, transitions, and 3D globes and travel maps.
- It has a straightforward user interface.
- It has brilliant customizing features and perfect templates.
- It has incredibly built-in special effects and video enhancement with voice-over features.
- It makes sharing of media easy and convenient.
- It is only available for Apple gadgets.
- It requires an internet connection for excellent output.
- It uses a lot of storage space.
Above is a clear guideline on how to remove audio from a video file using Wondershare Uniconverter. We also saw three simple and lightweight programs to remove audio track from video online. Lastly, we spoke about two operating-system-specific free audio removers for Windows and Mac computers.
Using online platforms is an easy pick, but remember, they have video editing features and file size limitations. Thus, we would advise you to read through again and decide what tool to use to get rid of sound from video files.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing