Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
How to Rotate a 3GP Video Easily
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 17,2020 14:16 pm
Ever found yourself tilting your head to watch a video clip, you recorded on your smartphone, on a computer? It is so because 3GP, aka 3GP2, a spitting image of the MP4 format, is popularly used to store video files on 3G smartphones. When you transfer the video to your PC, it cannot be played as usual since the filming was wrong, or rather the camera got turned during recording. So how do you rotate 3GP video to 90 degrees?
Keep scrolling to find out how to get a 3GP video rotated using six different tools.
Part 1. How to Rotate a 3GP Video in Wondershare Uniconverter (and Save it)
Wondershare Uniconverter is a software developed to make video conversion and editing a walk in the park. With a few guidelines and a couple of minutes, you can have it installed on your Windows or Mac OS computer. Once you download this program, you get a complete video editing kit for rotating, cutting, cropping, adding subtitles and special effects, etc. at your disposal. Wondershare Uniconverter allows you to download videos from over 10,000 sites and convert them to more than 1,000 formats while maintaining their high quality. Moreover, these videos can be transferred to a variety of external storage devices easily and securely.
Why Would Wondershare Uniconverter Attract Users?
1. A Multi-Faceted Video Editor
It can crop and rotate videos to your liking, add text or image watermark to protect it from unauthorized duplication. Add subtitles to video, trim, and combine video clips seamlessly frame by frame — besides, the use of apple effects and filters desirably.
2. A Dynamic Video/Audio Converting Feature
The program can convert more than 1000 file formats, convert video to preset gadgets, and game console for fast playback. It supports direct video input, has super high (30 times faster) conversion speed, can convert high density (HD) video without losing its quality, and can obtain audio track from a video file in high fidelity.
3. An Excellent DVD Burner
You can burn any video to any disc (DVD or ISO file) with free stylish DVD templates and rip DVD video to over 1000 different file formats.
Rotate 3GP video to 90 degrees with Wondershare Uniconverter, follow the steps below.
Step 1. Launching the Program and Adding 3GP Files
Install the software on your computer and open it. On the main interface from the Convert tab, click on + Add Files to get the videos. Or you can drag and drop the files. In the case of batch processing, you can add multiple files.
Step 2. Rotating 3GP Task
Now, click on the Cut or Effect icon under the attached video thumbnail image. A window will pop up, from which you can select Crop. On the right side of this window, find the Rotation section with options to rotate the file clockwise or anticlockwise.
Every time you click on either of the rotation icons, the file rotates 90 degrees. There are Flip Horizontal and Flip Vertical options available too. There is an Output preview window, click the OK button to check and tweak the video to your liking.
Step 3. Choosing the Desired Format and Rotating the Video File
If you don’t want to maintain the current file format, choose another from the drop-down menu on Output Format tab. Then click on the Start All button from the main window to facilitate the changing of the format and rotation. View the file from the Finished button now. The file will get saved to the location you chose at the File Location tab.
Part 2. Top 5 Online Free Rotator for Rotate 3GP Video File
Apart from using Wondershare Uniconverter, you could try these five online tools to rotate 3GP video to 90 degrees. You don’t need to download any of these online tools, and therefore, they save you some storage space on your device.
This video editing tool is available for free. It is convenient when it comes to trimming unwanted parts of a video. It allows you to rotate a 3GP video clockwise or anticlockwise by 90 and 180 degrees. You can crop out black edges in a video and change its aspect ratio for perfect fitting on various devices. It supports output formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, 3GP, and FLV. Online Uniconverter guarantees secure uploading of files and the automatic deletion of uploaded and edited data.
What We Like:
- It is easy and free to use.
- It enhances video effects through adjusting saturation, contrast, and brightness.
- It allows you to save the changes made.
What We Don't Like:
- Only available for desktop.
- It gives limited format support and lacks the watermark feature.
Rotate My Video
If you need a 3GP video rotated to 90 degrees, send it to the link above and get fixed in a few seconds. You can then download the fixed video and watch it without twisting your neck. This online tool also flips videos just as fast and even helps you post it to Facebook or YouTube!
What We Like:
- Guaranteed privacy of uploaded video files.
- It doesn’t require any skill to use it.
- It is free.
What We Don't Like:
- It has one feature available, i.e., rotating.
- It supports limited types of video formats.
- It lacks video editing features.
Clideo has high encryption that ensures the privacy of uploaded files. It works smoothly with a variety of formats like MOV, VOB, MP4, etc. It also enables you to rotate a 3GP video file without sweating it and lets you turn the said video in your browser without downloading it.
What We Like:
- It comes with an intuitive user interface.
- It has an additional conversion feature.
- It is compatible on various devices such as phones and computers.
What We Don't Like:
- It has limited maximum file size of up to 500 MB.
- It depends on the availability of internet connection.
- It doesn’t support multiple files processing.
The fourth online video rotator on our list enables you to upload and rotate video files. It can flip videos horizontally and vertically, rotate 3GP video to 90 degrees, 180 0r 270 degrees. Ezgif accommodates MP4, WebMD, MOV, and several other video formats.
What We Like:
- It works smoothly with most web browsers
- It is capable of reversing sound and muting it.
- It allows for uploading files to various cloud storage like Google Drive.
What We Don't Like:
- It is limited to 100 MB maximum file size.
- It has a low rate of successful video conversion.
- The quality of video is lost during conversion, thus not recommended for professional use.
RotateVideo is yet another online tool to rotate 3GP video to 90 degrees. You have to upload the video file you need, turned or enter its URL, choose the output format you’d like, fill in the rotation direction and the encoding type, and press Start. Simple, right?
What We Like:
- It is easy and straightforward to use.
- Allows for rotating and flipping.
- It is available freely.
What We Don't Like:
- It has a maximum file size of just 16 MB.
- It supports MP4, MKV, and M4V output formats only.
- For high-quality encoding, you need up to date devices.
Online video rotating tools are excellent when you need a single video file fixed without going to the trouble of getting third-party software. However, if you are looking to rotate 3GP video to 90/180 degrees with batch processing, you will need Wondershare Uniconverter. It is internet independent, professional, and equipped with a myriad of video editing features. Overall, it is the best choice you can get to get a 3GP video rotated to 90 degrees, among other tasks.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing