How to Rotate a Video
How to Rotate Videos in Mac/Windows
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 17,2020 11:37 am
There are several situations when you might need to rotate your videos for proper viewing on the mobile phone, portable players, and other devices. So if you too have videos for which orientation needs to be corrected, we will help you with the best tools. In the following parts know about how to rotate a video.
Part 1. Online Video Rotator-Rotate Video to 90/180 Degrees
Online tools are great for users who do not have an option or do not want to download third-party software as these programs work from the browser window. Being free these online tools are also pocket-friendly options that work decently. So for your queries on how to rotate a video clip online, below listed are the top tools.
Use this online program to edit your files in an array of formats in a hassle-free manner. All popular formats are supported by the program and in addition to local files, it also supports processing videos from Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, and other sites. The added videos can be rotated clockwise as well as counter-clockwise using the program. Option to change the target format is also available. The files processed can be downloaded to the system.
This is another popular tool to take care of your needs on how I rotate a video. The program allows adding local files as well as online videos using their link to the interface. In addition to videos, image, as well as GIF files, can also be added. Added files can be rotated in 90/180/270 degrees clockwise and anticlockwise manner. Option to flip the video is also there. Other editing functions are also supported by the tool and the rotated files can be downloaded from the interface.
Using this editing tool, videos in popular formats can be added from the computer, URL, Google Drive, and Dropbox account. The file once uploaded can be rotated in the clockwise and anti-clockwise manner in 90, 180, and 270 degrees. Option to change the target format from the available options is also there. After the file is processed you can save it to your computer or directly to the cloud storage on your Google Drive or Dropbox account.
At this online editing tool videos in MP4, AVI, 3GP, WebM, and other popular formats can be added from the computer. Online videos using their URL can also be added and the maximum supported file size is 100MB. The videos can be rotated in a clockwise or anti-clockwise manner as needed. Options are available for 90/180/270 degrees. You can even flip the file horizontally or vertically if needed. Output format and encoding can be selected from the available options.
Using Videorotate, videos from the Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, and the local system can be added and uploaded to the interface for editing purpose. You can rotate the added video to your left or your right as needed. The preview is available at the interface. The horizontal and vertical flip of the file option is also available.
Worried on how to rotate a video in windows? Use Online Converter for quick and hassle-free tasks. Videos in almost all formats including MP4, MKV, FLV, MOV, VOB, and others can be added to the program interface for the editing purpose including rotation. The maximum supported file size is 200MB and in addition to local, online videos using URL can also be added. Videos can be rotated clockwise as well as anti-clockwise as needed. Customized angle for rotating the files from 1 to 360 degrees is also available. You can even flip the file horizontally or vertically.
Using Veed, videos can be easily rotated in 90 degrees clockwise and anti-clockwise manner. The program features a simple interface and comes with several other editing tools like adding stickers, shapes, trimming, changing aspect ratio, adding subtitles, and others. The processed files can be easily downloaded from the program interface.
Using this browser-based tool, videos in AVI, MO4, MKV, and FLV format can be rotated. There are options to rotate the added video to 90 degrees clockwise and anti-clockwise. You can also flip the video upside-down in 180 degrees. The program needs no software installation or registration and the processed files can be easily downloaded from the interface itself.
Part 2. How to Rotate a Video in Different Systems-Windows and Mac
Looking on how to rotate a video on a computer in a simple quick manner with added features, install Wondershare UniConverter software on your system. Working on Windows and Mac, this desktop software can be installed in a few quick steps and then it is ready to take care of your video editing needs including file rotation. With its complete editing suite, you can cut, crop, rotate, add subtitle, add special effects and perform other functions on videos in almost all formats. Batch processing support and the latest technology make the task super quick and hassle-free.
Steps on How to Rotate a Video and Save it using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1: Launch Wondershare UniConverter and Add Video Files
Run the software on your PC and from the Convert tab click on the "+Add Files" button to browse and import the local videos. You can also drag and drop the files. Multiple files for batch processing can be added.
Step 2: Rotate the Video in UniConverter
Under the added video thumbnail image, click on the "Cut" or the "Effect" icon and a new window will open from where Choose the "Crop" tab. Under the Rotation section, the option to rotate your file clockwise and anti-clockwise appears. Each time when you click on the rotation icon, the file rotates in 90degress. Flip Horizontal and Flip Vertical options are also available. The Output Preview window can be checked to see the effect. Click on the "OK" button to apply the changes.
Step 3: Choose the Target Format and Rotate the Video File
You can keep the target format as the original file or choose some other Video format from the drop-down options at "Output Format" tab. Clicking on the "Start All" button from the main interface will process the file by changing its format and rotating it as selected.
Check the file on the interface from the Start All tab. On the computer, the file is saved to the location chosen at the Output tab.
Online tools work as good option fort rotating single file without downloading any additional software. But if you are looking for options on how can you rotate a video with batch processing and internet independence professional software as Wondershare UniConverter works as the best choice.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing