Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
Speed up or Slow down
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 14,2020 22:07 pm
Changing the speed of the video is a powerful tool in video editing. This tool is standard even in movies, aiming to either show every detail in the scene or create a sense of illusion amongst the viewers. Creating a perfect slow motion or fast motion scene requires an adequate calculation of all the features that are to be managed beforehand. These slow and fast movie scenes make viewers wonder how the directors of the respective movie pull this off. This article is all about discussing the impact it can be created by managing the specific effects of the scene.
Part 1. How Slow Motion is Used in Movies
In film-making terminologies, slow motion is referred to as a commonly utilized time manipulation technique that adds depth and emotional intensity onto a scene or a sequence. Film-makers usually are not encouraged in using video speed controllers.
- 1. Slo-mo for Action
Action and War-like movies are highly subjected to the use of the feature of slow motion. Director's image towards creating a sense of chaos, which is explicitly explained by throwing attention to every detail in the scene and creating impactful depth at the moment. With just around keeping a 1000-1200 fps while shooting, these special effects need not be overused and perfectly balanced while shooting. If users don't have a high frame rate, users always have the option of moving towards different video speed controller packages.
- 2. Slo-mo Deaths
What is better to describe the intensity of a slow motion video than the scene from Bonnie and Clyde, where capturing those last moments in special effects makes it intensifying for users to explore every aspect of their death. A slower playback speed always looks upon gilt-edge lighting, without which an impactful impact cannot be achieved.
- 3. Slo-mo Emotions
The reason for having a slow motion scene is to majorly reflect heightened emotional and mental statures of the actors and display a significant moment when focusing on the character’s emotional reaction. With the help of the right video speed controller software and appropriate recording equipment, the thoughts and feelings of individuals are embedded in a crystal-clear slow motion video. What better example could we have when we have a living example of an emotional masterpiece, The Titanic?
Part 2. How Fast Motion is Used in Movies
Having the object that you are filming move quick and swift won’t give you the leverage of getting the video faster and depict fast motion. The illusion of speed is among the most strenuous effects that can be integrated with the help of some common yet efficient technique that propagates from camera settings to frame rates. Film directors have used several tricks in achieving slow and fast motion effects, which even includes the use of video speed controllers.
- 1. Motion Blurring
When there is a need to exaggerate motion and display a video faster than regular frame rates, motion blur is used to create a sense of high speeds with a varying speed difference in an object and the camera filming it. In filming techniques, motion blur is supposedly for background than the subject itself. Technically, it is achievable through a low shutter speed while keeping it within the limitations of reality.
- 2. Framing
People who are regular users of professional cameras would understand the fact that the way a moving object is framed can explain how fast an object moves. It all comes down to the framing. If we remember the motorcycle shot from Skyfall or the famous Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, it gives all the explanation of how framing can make the video faster. With the optimal lens and distances, a slow and fast recording can be ensured.
- 3. Camera Movement
Cinematography argues over this factor as being the most crucial for establishing a high-speed contour within a sequence. From shaky cameras to tilting and unsuccessful chasing of the object, this all can be emphasized in demonstrating the purpose and video faster in comparison to standard regular shots. Having movies like Fast and Furious Saga helps us understand these senses of illusion in a better way.
Part 3. A Recommended and Easy-to-use Video Speed Changer
While this article majorly focuses on the cinematography techniques employed in developing slow and fast scenes and sequences, we shouldn’t forget the video speed controllers that are available in the market for carrying out precise and efficient editing.
Online UniConverter (https://www.media.io/change-video-speed.html) is among the most unique and contemporary online video speed controller that can develop slow motion videos and fast sequences, with its friendly user interface.
Without a much variant collection of different slow and fast video editing software, users can easily access this unimaginably fast online software for varying the speed of their video.
The no ads and watermark feature makes it practically usable for professional purposes too. Online UniConverter is, by far, a straightforward platform to use. Yet, it never compromises in the quality of producing a slow motion video or making a video faster than its regular ratio.
Its private and secure system keeps users’ data safe from being plagiarized or theft. Efficient customer service provides users to clear out confusion and bugs immediately in comparison to the other video editing software available in the market.
A simple user guide for varying the speed of the video is provided below with proper illustration:
- Initially, a video file is to be added either from the device, or a URL that can be directly shared with the platform.
- Then, the video speed is set using the scale provided for slowing or speeding up the video.
- Finally, the preview of the video can be viewed, and its downloaded file can be easily saved after its successful execution.
This article explains the cinematography effect of creating slow motion and fast motion sequences along with the factors that are necessary while focusing on speed varying scenes in the professional fields. It not only states the techniques but keeps in mind the available video speed controlling software and platforms that are and can be used to develop an impeccable scene or sequence.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing