Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
Slow Motion iOS Apps
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 14,2020 22:07 pm
The feature of slow motion video shooting was added onto the bucket of features after the release of the iPhone 5S. IPhone users got an opportunity to savor this feature without installing any unique slow motion video apps. However, people who still have iPhone 5 or lesser models with them can also relish this feature by installing an excellent slow motion video app. For giving a perfect slow motion effect onto your videos, this article mentions some top-notch iOS slow motion app for its users to get them to decide over a useful application
Part 1. The Best Slow Motion iOS Applications
This article shall discuss the best slow motion video apps available in the iOS App Store that provides its users with modern and advanced editing features. These names and a brief description of these applications are provided for the users to decide quickly.
In this slow motion app, users are provided with specific services for recording their videos and playing them at both high speed and slow motion. Its principal features include recording videos at 1000 fps, which can also be slowed down as much as the user wants it to be. It makes it counted among the best video slow motion app. Apart from this, SloPro users are also authorized to view videos produced by other users.
IMotion HD is among the slow motion video apps that cater to its users with the best features of time-lapse and slow motion. The application outputs an HD 720p video, which can be uploaded directly to your YouTube channel. It provides its users with capture tools such as Onion Skin, Grids, and Manual Focus while recording videos for better results. The frame rate of these videos can be set between 1 to 30 fps. A ‘PRO’ version of this slow motion video app is available in just $2.99 inclusive of all in-app purchases.
The name says it all! This tool can be used to control the motion of any video available on your iOS device. Video motion is one of the simplest video slow motion apps that grant users for recording videos in normal modes. It gives a feature of editing the aspect ratios of videos from 1:1 to 4:3 while recording or editing. This slow motion app available on iOS allows videos to be directly shared on different social media websites after editing.
This iOS app is among the most significant slow motion video apps that can easily change the speed of the video. With the option of recording or selecting from the library, this application provides an additional opportunity of joining several videos onto one. Along with that, there are several editing features of this application, which include reversing, copying, and fitting transitions within the videos. The edited video can be exported to different social websites directly. VideoShop is available at a low rate of $1.99 only.
Critics regard this as one of the best video slow motion app for iOS devices. This application agrees to work in any iOS device whose user allows it to record videos in high quality, which can be slowed down with different effects within a few clicks. This application holds most compatible and adds slow motion features in 240 fps and 140 fps videos. TruSloMo can be downloaded from iTunes for free.
Speed Pro is an excellent tool among the slow motion apps that allow a partial change in the speed of the video that is recorded at a standard rate. In other words, it can slow down a specific part of the video and turn the speed of another portion fast simultaneously. The availability of adding background music to the video makes this slow motion video app intriguing for its users.
This slow motion video app analyzes the performance of the video with the help of a slow motion video analyzer. With the ability to record at 120 fps, users can edit the video frame-by-frame with the help of the slow motion effects. Ubersense Coach is a video slow motion app for beginners on iPhones with a simple UI to work on.
Part 2. The More Convenient Way to Slow Down a Video
While having an efficient slow motion online source for editing your videos, iOS users do not need to buy or download slow motion video apps for having their videos amended.
Online UniConverter acts as a slow motion online platform that provides its users with a range of benefits. Just like a general slow motion app, it gives a variety of speed options to its users for either speeding up or slowing down the video.
It doesn’t take any render time for carrying out video editing, which makes it very fast and efficient. Several video slow motion apps leave their watermarks on the edited videos. Online UniConverter is such a slow motion online editor that has no advertisements or watermarks present while and after editing.
While it supports all video formats and provides its users with complete security so that their videos remain only for themselves with no cloning or leaking, Online UniConverter makes a good option for slow motion online platforms.
Apart from all these reasons that make Online UniConverter (https://www.media.io/change-video-speed.html) a better and convenient option, the availability of swift customer service over any issue with video speed changer gives it another plus point over other slow motion video app and online editors.
Online UniConverter follows a simple three-step function for slowing down videos :
- 1. Upload the video file from the device or share the URL.
- 2. Select the video speed from the available options of your choice.
- 3. You can use it to either preview or download the video upon your discretion.
This article enlists the best iOS slow motion video apps which provide users with the best motion and editing effects. It also states an alternative to these applications that is a slow motion online platform that acquits the need to download apps for converting your desired videos.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing