Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
Best Video Trimmer in 2019
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 17,2020 11:38 am
Several desktop and online video cutting tools are available that facilitates to trim and remove the unwanted video parts in a precise manner. Depending on the number of files you have and additional features required you can choose a video trimmer or a video cutter from a myriad of options available. Below given is the round-up of the best video trimmer and editor programs.
Part 1.Clip Video Online without Install-Simple to Use
Online video cutter is the best tools for simply trimming files without installing any third-party software. Working straight from your browser window, the majority of these tools are free to use and features a simple interface. Listed below are the popular free video trimmer tools.
The online program needs sign-up for adding and processing files through its interface. Videos in an array of formats can be added to get rid of the unwanted parts. Additional supported features include adding a background, overlay, text, transition, and others. The processed files can be downloaded from the interface.
Using AConvert videos in multiple formats can be added from the computer, link, Google Drive, and Dropbox for trimming purpose. You need to mention the start time of the file and the duration for which the video needs to be trimmed. The program processes the file and the output video is available for download on the interface.
This is an online video making and editing tool that works from the browser window and supports all popular formats. Videos can be trimmed into multiple clips as needed in a simple manner. The time bar under the added file can be used to select the start and the end of the video. Video preview option is also supported so that you can check the file before the actual process. Additional features include adding intros and outros and overlay music and audio.
Earlier known as Media.io this free to use online editing tool does not require any installation or registration and support popular video formats. Using the program, you can edit your videos with multiple features like trimming, cropping, adjusting the parameters, rotating, and flipping. Option to convert the file format to others is also supported.
All popular videos formats are supported by this free online tool for editing in a simple manner. The files once added and uploaded can be trimmed by selecting the start and the end time of the part to be removed. The program is internet dependent and slow in processing. The processed and trimmed files can be downloaded from the interface.
With this online clip cutter, videos in an array of format can be added from the computer, link, Google Drive, and Dropbox account. You can cut and remove the unwanted video parts by specifying the start and the end time of the file. Quality of the output file from the available options can be selected. Cropping, rotating, and other editing features are also supported by the program.
This online tool requires you to sign-up with the program for using its features. Videos in popular formats can be added to the program interface for video cutting. Multiple files can be added to the program at a time. Audio files editing is also supported by the tool. In addition to video trimming, file management and other features are also supported by this movie cutter program.
Video files in WMV, MP4, and other popular formats can be added to this online tool for editing purpose. The maximum supported file size is 50MB and to cut the file you need to choose the start and the endpoint to be trimmed. Option for file preview before trimming is available. Option for creating multiple cuts in the video is also supported by this free video cutter.
Part 2. The Best Video Trimmer and Editor in 2019
If you are looking for the best video cutter and editor tool, then we recommend Wondershare UniConverter as the best choice. This desktop-based software is compatible with all latest versions of Windows and Mac system and supports almost all video file formats. The built-in video editor of the program allows video trimming without compromising on the original file quality. Additionally, other editing features include cropping, adding subtitles, watermark, special effects, and others. Video conversion, download, recording, and other features are also supported by the software. Local as well as online videos can be trimmed using the program and thus it also works as an excellent YouTube video cutter.
Steps to Clip Videos using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1: Import Video to be Trimmed
Run the installed Wondershare UniConverter software on your system and import the local file by clicking on the "+Add Files" button from the Convert Tab. Drag and drop also function here.
Step 2: Choose the Trim Feature
The added file will appear on the main interface with a thumbnail image having editing icons. Click on the first "Trim" icon and a new trimming window will open.
Step 3: Trim the Video
Next, you need to trim the unwanted parts of the video. Move the slider on the video to choose the starting and the end part to be trimmed and then click on the "Cut" button to mark this part and then on the "Delete" button to remove the selected part. Clicking on the pencil icon at the slider will enable you to enter the time for the video part that needs to be trimmed. Hitting on the Save button will save the settings.
Alternatively, several parts of the videos can be trimmed that will appear as different segments and these can be later added into a single file by enabling Merge All Videos option.
Step 4: Choose the Output Format, Edit and Process the Video
Next choose the target format from the drop-down menu at Output Format tab at the bottom. Finally hit on the Start All button will process and edit the files. The Finished tab on the interface can be used to check and manage the files. On the computer, these files are saved at the location selected at the File Location tab.
The steps above are for the Windows system, and similar steps can be used to trim video, Mac. Below is free download place for Wondershare UniConverter, try Windows or Mac version now.
Above listed are the tools to trim video online and move trimmer desktop software. If a few files with just basic editing need to be done, you can trim video online free. For advanced and high-quality editing, desktop-based professional video clipper like Wondershare is recommended.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing