Top Video Editing for Mac
Video Editing Software for Mac
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 17,2020 11:26 am
Macintosh or Mac for short is one of the most advanced and widely used operating systems for computers all over the world. Majority of Mac users prefer it due to its productivity features. Experts believe that Mac for video editing is the best option. A lot of professional video editing and processing companies prefer using Mac for their day to day operations. This is why they're a lot of different options when it comes to video editing software for Mac. Video editing is a delight on Mac-based devices due to the OS being supportive of such functions and the hardware being capable as well. Down below, you will be introduced to the top video editing software for Mac both online and offline.
Part 1. Top 8 Best Video Editing Software for Mac
Any top 10 video editing software for Mac list is not complete without this editor. Wondershare Uniconverter is one of the most commonly used programs in Mac as well as Windows-based devices. This converter offers basic editing features like speed manipulation, cropping, merging, etc. and is famous for its clean and ad-free UI. The software can be downloaded for free from the official website.
- Free to use.
- Facilitates fast operations.
- The UI is very simple and clean which makes it very easy to use.
Filmora is specialized software made for beginners in editing. This program is elementary to use and is beginner-friendly as well. This program allows essential editing functions like speed manipulation, conversion, cropping, and so on. It is free to use and is frequently used by independent content creators from various platforms. It provides high-quality results very quickly.
- Easy to use due to a neat and elaborated UI, this makes it suitable for beginners.
- It can be used for free.
- It offers a vast support library.
iMovie is one of the most popular and powerful Mac-based video editing software. This software is completely free and comes with a lot of advanced video editing features. The best thing about this software is that it allows interchangeability of devices while editing, i.e., if you are editing on your Mac desktop and you have to go out suddenly, iMovie will allow you to use your iPhone or iPad to continue editing the same clip on the go. It supports 4k video editing and will enable you to create cinematic style videos.
Davinci Resolve 16
This one of the most advanced video editors available on the Mac platform as it allows 8k video editing, color correction, visual effect, and post-editing audio production. This software comes with necessary features for free, and an upgrade can also buy for a small price. This editor is commonly used by professional editing firms that work for Hollywood and TV productions as well, and it is effortless to use as well.
Lightworks is one of the most popular video editing programs for Mac. With a significant presence in the entertainment industry for over 25 years now, lightwork is heavily used in filmmaking and media. This program is excellent for beginners as well because it is straightforward to use and is powerful enough to do any video editing task you throw at it.
Openshot certainly is one of the best free video editing software for Mac. It provides users with a lot of different and advanced video editing features like 3d animation, speed, and time manipulation and a lot more. It is the go-to software for most rookie video editors due to the fast pace and ease of using this software offers.
Final Cut Pro
Final Cut Pro is apple’s premium offering in the video editing industry. It is a complete video editor that can perform all the editing tasks thrown at it. It is being used by movie production houses and in the fields of complicated video editing and animation. The power of this software, combined with the hardware in Mac devices, can provide you with high-quality results in no time.
Adobe Premiere Pro
One of the oldest and most reliable software on this list is this competent video editor. Adobe Premiere Pro is a professional timeline based video editor that has been standard in the video editing community for a long time. This software was made especially for professionals in the field, which allows it to have a lot of advanced features.
Part 2. Online Free Video Editing for any Browser
This online tool comes loaded with very basic video editing features one could ask for in an online tool. This tool is created by the same team that developed Filmora and Uniconverter. This tool is free to use and provides fast and high-quality results. You can perform tasks like merging, trimming, rotations, etc. using this online tool.
Clipchamp is free to use online video editing tool used by experts as well as a rookie in the video editing community. This tool is used for creating cinematic trailers and advertising videos. It provides users with templates over which users can use their creativity and inbuilt features to make required video pretty quickly and in no time.
Video Cutter Online
Superfast operations and entirely free for use is just an introduction for this video editing tool. This video editing tool allows basic editing like cutting, cropping, rotation, merging, trimming, etc. over cloud-based servers at a fast rate. The website is very user-friendly, and even first time users will have no difficulty in editing videos using this.
Wave.video is free to use tool that allows you to choose from a vast library of templates and build upon it using the inbuilt tools and your very own creativity. A lot of small scale businesses use this tool to create high quality and engaging video advertisements for their business. It also popular among students as they use it to create school and college projects as well.
Mac is one of the best platforms in terms of productivity and general usability. A lot of people prefer Mac over windows for video editing. There is a lot of paid and unpaid software available for Mac. If you are looking for something free, there are online tools available that are free to use, and the software that you need to download can have both paid and free versions. The downloadable software generally has more features loaded and can be used for more intense and professional video editing scenarios, whereas the online tools can only be used for basic editing.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing