Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
Video Enhancer to Fix Poor Video Quality
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Nov 19,2020 20:39 pm
Videos now hold a significant part in our lives. Their role is enormous for communications. But can you remember those hazy videos where neither the sound nor the images were clear? Well, you can bid farewell to the junk videos with the video enhancer tools. The software is specially created to improve video quality to offer you the perfect watching experience. They get built with different advanced technologies to bring that perfect professional touch to videos.
In this article, we will talk about the top 10 video enhancer tools to help you enhance your video quality sitting at home.
Part 1. Best Video Enhancer in 2020---Wondershare UniConverter
Wondershare UniConverter is one of the most appreciated video enhancers in the market. The UniConverter is an all-in-one tool for videos - be it converting them, compressing, or editing them - this software has it all. You can be a semi-professional or an amateur - this software is the apt choice for all your requirements.
- Transferring videos from external devices has never been so smooth and intelligent before UniConverter. Its built-in technology recognizes the formats unsupported to your device and converts them to make the videos compatible.
- You can download videos from online streaming sites with this software in MP3 format, as well. Downloading an entire video playlist can also be done in a single go. But UniConverter does not support any illegal usage. So you can download videos with authorized copyrights only.
- Editing your videos with UniCoverter is fun, easy, and straightforward. You can trim the videos, crop the videos, apply different effects and filters, add subtitles, and even add watermark to make your video stand out from the crowd.
If you are thinking about how to enhance video quality with UniConverter, then follow the step-by-step guide below:
Step 1. Upload a Video File
Open Wondershare UniConverter on your device, and either click on Add Files or select one option from the drop-down list beside Add Files.
Step 2. Adjust the Video Resolution
Click on the Setting button and a settting window will pop up. Then click on the Resolution option to select the pixels you want.
Step 3. Apply the Effects
For effects, click on the third option under the uploaded video (see image below). You can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation level, and also choose the deinterlace according to your needs. Additionally, there are 19 different filters for you and also the Auto Enhance box to enhance the video quality automatically. Click OK to save the changes.
Step 4. Save the Adjustments
Besides the option of Output Format, there is a drop-down icon. Choose the one you want to save the video in and then click on Start All. You will find the final video under the Finished tab.
Part 2. 9 Best Video Quality Improver to Fix Poor Quality Movie
To make it easier for you to select software, now, we will discuss the top nine video quality fixers available on the Internet.
Supported Platform: Windows 7/8/10; Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.
- It is a powerhouse to improve video resolution when you want to watch an HD movie or convert low-quality videos into 4K ones.
- Aiseesoft lets you remove noise in old videos.
- It has a video stabilization feature that allows you to increase the video quality a lot making them comforting to watch.
- This tool mostly has basic editing features.
- The difference between the video before and after the editing is not much visible.
- Its user interface lags.
Supported Platform: Windows & Mac
- Enhancing video quality is easy with this software. All you need to do is move the quality slider to get your desired result.
- No matter what resolution you want your videos to be, it can abide by your requirements.
- Its unique GPU accelerated feature lets you edit the videos smoothly.
- It is not suitable for professional use.
- The downloading speed is quite slow.
- It does not have any specific audio tool and a media library.
Supported Platform: Windows 7 & above; Mac OS X 10.11 & above.
- Filmora has more than 100 media layers to edit your videos. It layers your clips and lets your imagination fly high with its unlimited editing functionalities.
- The video enhancer uploads videos on any social media platform you want, giving wings to your skills.
- Its new update lets you preview the rendering and auto-ripple to faster the editing process.
- The tool is not the perfect choice if you want to edit a 360-degree video.
- Exporting videos from Filmora takes a little more time than expected.
Supported Platform: Windows, Linux, & Mac OS X
- It is excellent for professional usage, especially with a wide range of I/O support.
- It has ready-made audio and video FX offering real-time advancement to your videos.
- It enables you to export 4K videos from any social platform you like - be it YouTube, Vimeo, or any other.
- Its user-interface is pretty complicated. Novice video makers will not be able to handle the software.
- The free version of Lightworks limits itself with the exporting options.
- It does not provide you with a full-version guide.
Supported Platform: Windows & Mac
- It is one of the most used video quality enhancers with more than 2000 filters and editing effects. Its editing functionality has the ultimate precision.
- Edit unlimited HD & 4K videos with this software and reach your desired level of satisfaction. It is amazingly flexible and intelligently built.
- Its unique timeline interface brings a smooth workflow wherein keeping track of every step becomes easy.
- To get all the exclusive features from Pinnacle, you need to upgrade it to the ultimate level, which is quite expensive.
- Though professional, the software somewhere lacks in terms of advancements.
- You might face occasional crashes while using this tool.
Final Cut Pro X
Supported Platform: Mac OS 10.14.6 & above.
- If you want to edit your videos in lightning-fast speed on your Apple device, then look no further than this one.
- You can edit all forms of videos - be it in 4K, HDR, or 360-degree.
- It offers you with a massive array of effects for editing video, audio, making transitions, and even for editing titles.
- If you update the software, it won’t be able to import your previous project on its own. You have to take the help of a third-party tool to get back your work.
- It is not a go-to solution for casual users.
- Final Cut Pro X does not have a stabilizer or motion tracking feature.
Adobe Premiere Pro
Supported Platform: Windows & Mac
- This video quality fixer has all the complex editing functions, including VR.
- You can simultaneously edit multiple videos making the workflow faster than ever before.
- It has the unique feature of motion graphic templates to give a more professional look to your videos.
- The software is highly professional and not at all meant for casual use.
- Collaborating with different OSs is difficult. You will find it tough to export your projects from Windows to Mac or vice versa.
- While updating the software, you might receive several bugs popping up.
Supported Platform: Windows, Mac OS X, BSD, & Linux
- Video encoding is a distinctive feature of this video quality enhancer.
- It lets you convert videos in a suitable format for archiving or publishing them.
- Different video filters are a part & parcel of this tool.
- With very fewer features, this tool is developed only for beginners. It serves no professional editing purpose.
- It supports only a few popular video formats such as MP4, DVD, MPEG, and AVI.
- You cannot edit long videos with this software.
Supported Platform: Windows
- The timeline of this software is well-built to let you work without much headache.
- Be it changing the opacity, blurring the shots, removing unnecessary spots, or correcting the lens - with a variety of effects; you can successfully do it all with PawEditor.
- This tool lets you control the resolution, aspect ratio, and many other aspects of videos.
- PawEditor lacks some of the basic editing features that beginners might even need.
- Parts of the software is way too complicated.
- The software does not have a good tutorial from where you can grasp its basics.
Thus, be it a video resolution enhancer or a video quality enhancer, this article has given you the best overall idea of how the online video enhancer tools work. Besides, it will immensely help you in the selection of video editing tools. We would recommend you to choose Wondershare UniConverter to get an all-purpose video editor and to be worry-free about the quality of your videos. So, think about how you want your videos to look like, how you want to combine the colors, adjust the saturation level, etc., sit in front of your device and start editing with the most suitable software.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing