How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
Make Videos Faster and Slower Online
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 14,2020 22:08 pm
The ability to make video faster or make video slower is a powerful way to convey emotions, thoughts, actions, etc. Speed up or slow down the video speed, also known as fast-motion / slow-motion effect in video production, it makes the video clip play faster or slower than the original speed. Whether you want to watch YouTube videos in slow motion or you want to speed up and fast-forward your vision on a Windows or Mac computer, you will find that there are many video editing software on Windows or Mac that can slow down or speed up video playback.
Part 1. The Reason Why Change Video Speed
When creating a training/tutorial video, you may encounter a long video scene or an audio section. At that time, this section did not contain much information, so you want to speed up video faster, such as downloading files and waiting for the process to complete. You can increase or decrease the speed of all video/audio or part of it. As a result, this not only saves project time and scale but also provides a better audience experience. Let’s briefly understand how to do this in the following article.
Part 2. How To Speed up Video Online With Online Uniconverter
Usually, while speeding up the video playback speed, it can also make the video lively and interesting, and the slow-motion effect can make us "close up in time" and give a surreal feeling. You can also speed up the video playing all scenes and shorten the video speed with Online UniConverter.
All the features listed on this page are based on our Online UniConverter (https://www.media.io/change-video-speed.html). To make your UniConverter easy to use, there are some features which are listed below ：
1. Perfect Privacy and Security - Online UniConverter ensures the security of your information and the uploaded video is deleted from the server after 24 hours.
2. Unimaginably Fast - Having a reliable video converter means you can easily change the speed of your videos. We apply a video uniconverter online, so you don't need to waste time to download and use low tools to change the speed of videos.
3. Easy To Learn - With advanced editing features, you can customize home movies and get professional-looking jobs in minutes. It is extremely easy to learn how to shoot slow-motion video or fast video without complicated steps.
4. Supporting Any Format - The software can handle many video formats such as MP4, MOV, and MPEG.
5. More Functions - Online Uniconverter cannot help you learn how to speed up video playback speed and slow down video playback speed, but you can also mute the audio in the video if needed. More importantly, it can print format.
3 Simple Steps To Use Online UniConverter
Step 1. Add a Video File
Upload videos from any device. If needed, you can add an video URL directly.
Step 2. Set Video Speed
Select the current speed to speed up or slow down the motion in the video.
Step 3. Download the Finished Video
If your video is satisfactory, please preview, you can download and save the completed video to the device.
Q. I can't find my downloaded file, where is it?
You specified the location where you want to download the file to your computer, please check your browser's default download location.
Q. Does this service work on the Mac OS or Linux platforms?
Yes, because this service is provided through a web browser interface. It also supports the browsers running on Mac and Linux.
Q. How can I leave a message for you?
If you want to send a message, you can write directly to email@example.com.
These programs are designed for different target customers, not all applications are free to use. Compared with desktop applications, iPhone or Android mobile applications allow you to edit videos on your phone anytime, anywhere, and upload them to social networking sites on time. But as a result, its functions are getting simpler. These mobile applications will be more suitable for making some simple small videos. If this is exactly what you need, then FilmoraGo can meet your needs.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing