The best 10 apps to add music to video in 2021
Add music to video
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 09,2021 11:50 am
"What is the best method to add music to video free of cost? I wish to create video content and share it on my social media accounts, but how do I add music to a video for free. What is the best free video maker with music?"
Video streaming platforms are getting popular in recent times. Most people resort to watching videos to seek information or receive entertainment to pass the time. However, suppose the video is lengthy and doesn't have any attractive background music. In that case, the entire watching experience could become dull for the user. If you describe something or stream a podcast, it is vital to add music to lighten that video's tone. For that, you need a helpful app to add music to the video.
This post will share the relevant information on the top 10 apps adding free background music for video editing. Additionally, we will discuss how to add music to videos for free in easy steps.
Part 1. Top 10 free video maker with music 2021
Here, we will disclose the most powerful features of the ten best free video makers with music. Moreover, you will know the advantages and disadvantages of using such apps. Let's start to take a look at these amazing apps together!
FilmoraGo by Wondershare is a prevalent platform that lets you add various genres of music to video instantly. The app interface is simplistic. There are more than 1000 styles of music which you can choose for free. Moreover, the app lets you add your narrations or audio to the uploaded video. Additionally, it has an extensive library of effects, stickers, and animation tools.
- It enables you to share edited videos directly to the top social media platforms.
- Customer support is active
- Default watermark can be distracting with the free version.
When it comes to accessing every advanced and basic video editing utility on an Android/iOS device, VivaVideo is the go-to application for all users. It offers a vast music library that you can feature in your video to attract more viewers. Moreover, it enables you to add built-in sound effects or custom-made voice notes without any hassle.
- It is simple to use.
- The pro version supports 4K video editing.
- It can pixelate the images added to the video.
- It takes up more storage space。
- The app keeps on crashing during video processing.
- There is some issue with the cropping function.
Apps like Magisto Video Editor make it easier for beginners to manage their video's presentation by adding music or applying other effects. You can import music from the app's library of licensed songs and tones. Magisto is accessible on all modern versions of Android and iOS. It offers you to use ready-made templates, customize the video's fonts and cut/trim/reorder the clip.
- Magisto's built-in AI makes video editing convenient.
- The app uses FFmpeg, which means it supports almost every video format.
- It lets you edit only 10 minutes' worth of video at a time.
- It is hard for users to cancle the Subscription. And Users can not get the promptrespond.
- The themes are heavy-ended.
iMovie is a product of Apple that lets you customize their videos and offers to attach songs from the device's music library. The intuitive app has various transition and sound effects at its disposal, which you can use at any time. Moreover, you can adjust the video's speed and background at will.
- Free of cost.
- Supports 4K videos.
- User-friendly interface.
- Only compatible with iOS devices.
- There are limited editing features.
- A small number of built-in soundtracks are available.
If you are a casual video editor who likes to post memes on social media platforms, InShot is the best video editing app for you. It works on all iOS and Android-based smartphones. Moreover, you can export the edited video in 4K. Standard features such as video compression, trimmer, and cropper are all available for free.
- The speed control function ranges from 0.2x to 100x.
- InShot lets you convert videos to MP4.
- It has limited audio-related features.
- Itdoes not offer customer support.
- It is not recommended to edit longer videos.
If you wish to get your hands on beautiful effects, themes, and templates for your video, try using GlitchCam editor for iOS devices. You can record your video using the app and add music afterward to enhance its presentation. Moreover, it provides an opportunity to share the edited clip straight to social media platforms, saving time.
- The customer support is quite responsive.
- A wide-ranging variation of themes is available.
- It is not available for Android users.
- Several filters are not available for free
Instagram offers social media influencers a platform to showcase their daily activities by posting stories. It is vital to beautify the stories using various filters and adding music. Though Instagram has built-in editing features, it is best to edit the video and add music and effects using third-party apps such as Story Editor.
- It is incredibly lightweight.
- There are no ads.
- It is limited to editing short clips like Instagram stories.
- There are some hidden fees to access some effects.
- It causes trouble saving HD videos on the device.
Timbre is a user-friendly app that lets you add free background music for video editing using an Android device. The top functions include audio/video conversion, cutting, and joining media files. Besides adding music to the video for free, you can change the audio's bit rate to make it compatible with the video clip.
- Supports every popular audio and video format.
- Free to use.
- It contains lots of ads.
Video Star editor is a helpful platform for adding green screen effects or importing any type of music you want to the video. You can manage the clip's speed to keep it in sync with the uploaded audio.
- The app contains a library of stickers, emojis, and GIFs.
- It keeps lagging.
- It is not available on iOS devices.
- Some basic features, such as multi-layer editing, are not free.
Most beginners find it challenging to navigate video editors on their smartphones. However, with BeeCut, it won't be an issue for them as the app offers a user-friendly layout to access video editing functions quickly. The essential utilities available on the app are video cutting, trimming, and cropping. Moreover, there are quite a few effects and filters listed on the app.
- It also offers an online video editor.
- The app supports 480p. 720p. and 1080p videos.
- A bit on the expensive side.
- It lacks many high-end features.
- The video-sharing process causes the app to collapse.
Part 2. [Tutorial] How to add music to video online for free
For some users, it is a hassle to install video editing apps on their devices. It is since these apps take much of the phone's storage and cause latency issues. Under such a scenario, it is best to use an online free tool to add music to video, and there is no service more reliable than the Online UniConverter. The tool by Wondershare lets you edit videos for free without any requirement of installing software.
The handy features of the Online UniConverter are as follows:
- There is no waiting time to download the edited video.
- It converts audio and video files to the desired format.
- You can perform batch conversion as well.
- Audio/video compression is also available.
- You can upload videos straight from your cloud storage accounts or any URL.
If you are wondering how can I add music to a video for free using the Online UniConverter, then follow the steps mentioned below to learn the method:
Step 1: Upload Video to Wondershare Online UniConverter
Open web browser to visit Online UniConverter on your computer or mobile phone, you will see Add Audio to Video function of Online Tools, and click on Choose Files to import the video for editing.
Step 2: Add music to video
Click on Add Audio to import music files from your PC. You can also attach the file from your cloud storage accounts. Click on the Output Format to pick the new file type for the edited video. Click on Merge and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Download the finished video
Hit the Download tab to save the newly edited video to your PC or cloud account.
After following the steps mentioned above, you will realize how easy to add music to video using the Online UniConverter.
Other powerful features of UniConverter music video editor
* Easy to add music to your YouTube or Instagram videos.
* It allows you to edit the audio by trimming, looping, or changing the volume after adding audio.
* The video audio editor supports all the popular audio formats like MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, M4A, and others.
*It supports the most common video formats, including MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, MKV, WebM, MPEG, MPG, FLV, etc.
* It allows you to trim video to get your desired segment and select an appropriate output format.
Part 3. Conclusion
Whether you are using a video for personal viewing or sharing it amongst your peers, catching music adds dimensions to the clip beyond your imagination. However, it is vital to successfully use a reliable, advanced yet straightforward video editor to complete the said task. For that reason, we have listed and explained the ins and outs of the top 10 platforms to add music to video free of any cost.
Each platform is unique offers a library of built-in sound effects to enhance the video. However, if you aim to mix music and edit video quickly without installing any software, we suggest opting for the Online UniConverter. The tool is one of the best that offers you to convert the clip in your favorite format.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok