How to Screen Record on Oppo
How to Do Screen Recording in Oppo
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 17,2020 14:00 pm
Why Should We Screen Record?
There are several changes when you think about the recording screen, such as while making tutorials to explain something. In these cases, you need to have a goof screen recorder for recording screen in high quality. Let’s have a look at some benefits of the recording screen.
1. Explain a process to people
Whenever you create tutorials using your Android or iOS mobile, and you need to explain something to the audience, then the screen recorders help you a lot. With the screen recorder, you can easily record every step and process of doing something with the voice.
2. Record the important video calls
Sometimes video conferences and webinars are significant to save them for a lifetime, or when you make an essential call to someone, then also screen recording helps you a lot. Screen recorders can help you to record the critical video calls with your child or the loved one.
Part 1. How to Use Oppo Screen Record Feature
If you are using the Oppo mobile phone and looking to record screen, then there is a perfect option available for all Oppo users. In the Oppo mobiles, you have a built-in Oppo screen recorder, which enables you to record all content on your screen without any other third party program installation. The best part is that due to the inbuilt screen recorder Oppo, you don’t need to compromise the security of your device by installing the other third-party apps. While recording the screen, the program never records the personal information from screens such as passwords and other features.
How to Record Screen on Oppo using Built-in Oppo F5 Screen Recording App
Step 1. Enables Screen Recording
To record the screen on Oppo, you need to turn the Oppo F5 Screen Recording feature first. To turn it on, hold the phone and tap the Settings > System Apps > Screen Recording options and then turn the toggle green in next to the Front Camera.
Step 2. 2 Methods to Record Screen
After turning on the screen recorder, you can record the screen of your mobile now. There are two ways to record screen on Oppo using the built-in screen recorder. These ways are as follows:
Option #1. Main Notification Center
Swipe down the screen from top to bottom, and there you will see option of Screen Recording, tap on it to start recording.
Option #2. Sidebar
The sidebar is another option to record the screen on your mobile. Look at the right side of the screen after unlocking. There you will see a line at the right side of the screen, then tap on, and you will see the screen recording option.
Part 2. 3 Efficient Screen Recorder Apps for Android
Mobizen Screen Recorder
- This is a third-party Android app that allows you to record the screen on Android mobile devices.
- It is 100% free of cost available for all Android users.
- It supports recording long length videos as well.
- You can also cut or edit the videos with the help of this app.
- Supports some basic editing options, as well.
AZ Screen Recorder - No Root
- AZ Screen Recorder app works on all Android mobiles without any root.
- It comes with the support of countdown timer before starting the recording of your screen.
- You can draw on the screen.
- While recording, it shows the taps to make tutorials.
- It also allows you to stream live on the different social media platforms.
Screen Recorder & Video Recorder – Xrecorder
- The application works without root and never shows any watermark in the videos.
- It allows you to trim videos to decrease speed and trim videos.
- You can record and export videos in full HD formats.
This article is about how to use Oppo screen recorder and some of the best third-party screen recorder Oppo apps. As we already told you that Oppo offers you an inbuilt screen recorder, but if still, you need some extra features, then you can try the third-party app, which we have shared in the second part. These apps are best and have a good ranking in the Google play store.
At the end of the article, we will introduce a screen recorder for record desktop screen of PC, which is called Wondershare UniConverter. It could download and install on Windows and Mac for free. It has a friendly interface for most users, so you could learn how to use it quickly and easily.
- Record Tips for Windows
- Windows Audio Recorder – 10 Best Audio Recording Software for Windows
- How to Capture Streaming Videos Perfectly
- Best Game Recorder for Windows and Mac-You Should Know
- How to Screen Record on Windows
- 6 Best Free Music Recording Software
- How to Record Audio/Sound From Youtube Easily
- How to Record Facebook Live Video Effective: Online Streaming Videos
- How to Record Facetime Call on Mac and iPhone
- Live Screen Record: Record Live Stream Easily
- How to Record PC Gameplay
- Best Way to Record Skype Video Calls
- How to Record a Webinar for Free and Affectivity
- Top 7 Screen Capture for Google Chrome You Should Know
- Best Screen Capture Windows 10/8/7
- Best 10 Screen Recorder for Chrome for Free
- Top 5 Free Screen Recorder for Chromebook
- 12 Best Screen Recorder for Linux
- 12 Best Screen Recorder for Windows 10/8/7
- How to Record Screen on Powerpoint
- Top 10 Video Call Recorder App for Free
- 12 Methods to Video Capture on Windows 10/8/7
- 15 Best Video Screen Capture Software on Win & Mac
- 11 Popular Gaming Screen Recorder for YouTube
- Perfect Screen Recorder to Capture Video from YouTube
- Top 8 Screen Recorders for Windows 10
- How to Record Audio from Windows and Mac Online Free
- Record Tips for Mac
- Record Tips for Devices
- 5 Best Screen Recorders for Android
- How to Use OBS Screen Recorder
- How to Record Screen on Huawei
- How to Screen Record on Oppo
- How to Record Gameplay on PS4
- How to Record Google Hangouts Calls
- Xbox Screen Recorder: How to Record Xbox One Gameplay
- How to Screen Record on Xbox One
- How to Screen Record on Samsung for S8/S9/S10 and Note 8/9
- 20 Best Free Screen Capture Apps for PC
- Top 10 Android Screen Record Apps You Should Know
- The Best Screen Recorder for PUBG on iOS and Android
- How to Record the Screen on Your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without Jailbreak
- Best Record WhatsApp Video Call on iPhone and Android
- Top 5 Screen Recorders for iPhone
- Recorder Recommended