Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
Best Watermark Editor for Mac in 2019
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 17,2020 14:12 pm
A digital watermark is a text or an image logo or a market present on the video to signify its identity and ownership of the copyright. A watermark can also be used for brand promotion and publicity. Generally, a watermark is added during the video editing phase, but can also be done on a finished file. So if you have videos on your Mac and wish to add a watermark, you are on the right page. Enlisted below are the best tools to add video watermark.
Part 1. Adding Watermark with Wondershare UniConverter
Adding a watermark directly and quickly to an array of video formats can be achieved using professional software, and for this, we recommend Wondershare UniConverter. The software can be easily installed on Windows and Mac version and allows adding an image as well as text watermark to all types of video files including MOV, MP4, MKV, M4V, and many others. In the case of text watermark, size, font, and color of the text can be customized. Option to select the transparency of the watermark is also there.
Working as a complete video toolbox, the software supports other features like video conversion between 1000 formats, video editing features like cropping, cutting, adding effects, video transfer, compression, DVD burning, and others.
Steps to Add Watermark on Video using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1. Import Video to Wondershare UniConverter
Launch the software on your Mac system and from the main interface click on the +Add Files button to add the local video to which watermark needs to be added.
Step 2. Choose to Add the Watermark
The added video will appear on the interface with a thumbnail image under which the editing icons are present. Choose the Crop or the Effect icon and from the pop-up window, select the Watermark tab.
Step 3. Add Image or Text Watermark
On the watermark window, choose from the Image Type or the Text Type of watermark. To add the image watermark, click on the … button to browse and load the desired image from the system. The added image will be shown on the preview window from where its position can be changed by dragging the image.
To add a text watermark, enter the text in the space provided and click on the T sign to select the font, size, and color. Next, choose the transparency of the added watermark. Click on the Save button confirm the settings done.
Step 4. Choose the Target Format and Add Watermark to Video Mac
Finally, choose the target format of the video from the drop-down menu at Output Format option at the bottom. At the File Location tab, the desktop location to save the processed file can be selected. Finally, click on the Start All button to start with the process.
Part 2. How to Add Watermark to Video in iMovie on Mac for Free
Developed by Apple Inc, iMovie is a video editing software that supports a wide range of functions, which includes adding watermark to accessible video files. The software comes for free with the purchase of Mac or iOS devices. Some of the popularly supported features include video enhancements through cropping, transitions, color setting, and others. The software is quick to use and comes with a user-friendly interface. Image or a text watermark can be added using iMovie.
- Free to use application with a simple interface.
- Allows adding text, image, and video watermark.
- Not too many customization options for adding watermark.
- Available only for Mac system.
Steps to Add Image Watermark using iMovie on Mac
Step 1. First of all, you need to create a watermark to be placed in the new file. It is suggested to create and save watermark in PNG format with a transparent background. Option for adding titles in the image is also present.
Step 2. Using the finder app locates the video to which the watermark needs to be added and drag it to the iMovie app. Also, add the created watermark to the iMovie application.
Step 3. Next, move the watermark to the top of the video clip on the timeline. You may see the Video Overlay controls now, and if not, click on the Video Overlay Settings button.
Step 4. Expand the drop-down menu at the left side and then click select Picture in Picture option. The viewer will show the watermark in the inset window on the top of the video.
Step 5. Next adjust the watermark settings like position, size, border, shadow, and others.
Step 6. Finally, click on the Apply button to confirm the changes and add the watermark.
Text watermark on a video can be added using the title templates option of this free watermark software Mac. Video watermark can be added using the same steps as above.
Part 3. How to Add Watermark Online for Free
To add a watermark to your videos without installing any third-party software can be done using an online tool. These programs come with decent features and works from the browser-window. Listed below are the two popularly used video watermark apk for online use.
Using this online program, the watermark can be added to the video or GIF image present on your system. The program allows adding a text snippet or a logo as a watermark. The program is free to use and comes with a simple interface. There are fixed templates with pre-defined watermark position available, which can also be used. Multiple text customizations like font size, color, type, background color, and others are possible with this watermark maker software.
- Option to add a logo or a text as a watermark.
- Multiple options for customization available thus works as a watermark editing software as well.
- Allows adding local as well as file URL to which watermark has to be added.
- Limited supported formats which include GIF, JPG, PNG, MP4, MOV, WebM, OGG, MPEG.
- With multiple options, the interface becomes confusing.
- Internet dependency.
Veed is another widely used online tool that supports a range of functions, which also include adding a watermark. The video files can be added through the system, a link, dropbox, as well as captured from the camera of the device. After the video is added and uploaded a text watermark can be added. The font, size, and placement of the text can also be selected. There is also an option to choose the time of the video for which you need to add the watermark. Image watermarks can also be added using the tool.
- Image and text watermark can be added.
- Videos can be added from multiple sources.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- The maximum supported file size is 50MB using this free online video watermark maker.
- Dependency on the internet connection.
Part 4. Why Should We Add Watermark to Our Videos
There are several benefits of adding a watermark to the video. First and the essential use of adding a watermark is protecting its copyright. Several times your video may be ripped and used by others in their name to get more revenues as well as viewers, and in such cases protecting your videos with a watermark becomes essential. Watermark also helps in promoting and branding, as videos are used for creating samples, tutorials, events, and other content on the site of the company. Additionally, a watermark makes the video look impressive and professional.
Considering the positives associated with the watermark, use an online or a professional tool to create one for your video. Wondershare UniConverter works as an excellent watermark video Mac as well as a Windows tool that comes with a wide range of additional features. To install the software and add watermark in a quick and hassle-free manner.
Available for free download, Wondershare UniConverter works as the best free watermark software for Mac.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing