3 Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
Best Watermark Editor for Mac in 2021
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Sep 17,2021 21:43 pm
A digital watermark is a text or an image logo or a market present on the video to signify its identity and ownership of the copyright. A watermark can also be used for brand promotion and publicity. Generally, a watermark is added during the video editing phase, but can also be done on a finished file. So if you have videos on your Mac and wish to add a watermark, you are on the right page. Enlisted below are the best tools to add video watermark.
Part 1. Adding Watermark with Wondershare UniConverter
Adding a watermark directly and quickly to an array of video formats can be achieved using professional software, and for this, we recommend Wondershare UniConverter. The software can be easily installed on Windows and Mac version and allows adding an image as well as text watermark to all types of video files including MOV, MP4, MKV, M4V, and many others. In the case of text watermark, size, font, and color of the text can be customized. Option to select the transparency of the watermark is also there.
Working as a complete video toolbox, the software supports other features like video conversion between 1000 formats, video editing features like cropping, cutting, adding effects, video transfer, compression, DVD burning, and others.
How to Add Watermark on Video using Wondershare UniConverter
Step 1. Import Video to Wondershare UniConverter
Launch the software on your Mac system and from the main interface click on the +Add Files button to add the local video to which watermark needs to be added.
Step 2. Choose to Add the Watermark
The added video will appear on the interface with a thumbnail image under which the editing icons are present. Choose the Crop or the Effect icon and from the pop-up window, select the Watermark tab.
Step 3. Add Image or Text Watermark
On the watermark window, choose from the Image Type or the Text Type of watermark. To add the image watermark, click on the … button to browse and load the desired image from the system. The added image will be shown on the preview window from where its position can be changed by dragging the image.
To add a text watermark, enter the text in the space provided and click on the T sign to select the font, size, and color. Next, choose the transparency of the added watermark. Click on the Save button confirm the settings done.
Step 4. Choose the Target Format and Add Watermark to Video Mac
Finally, choose the target format of the video from the drop-down menu at Output Format option at the bottom. At the File Location tab, the desktop location to save the processed file can be selected. Finally, click on the Start All button to start with the process.
Part 2. How to Add Watermark to Video in iMovie on Mac for Free
Developed by Apple Inc, iMovie is a video editing software that supports a wide range of functions, which includes adding watermark to accessible video files. The software comes for free with the purchase of Mac or iOS devices. Some of the popularly supported features include video enhancements through cropping, transitions, color setting, and others. The software is quick to use and comes with a user-friendly interface. Image or a text watermark can be added using iMovie.
- Free to use application with a simple interface.
- Allows adding text, image, and video watermark.
- Not too many customization options for adding watermark.
- Available only for Mac system.
Steps to Add Image Watermark using iMovie on Mac
Step 1. First of all, you need to create a watermark to be placed in the new file. It is suggested to create and save watermark in PNG format with a transparent background. Option for adding titles in the image is also present.
Step 2. Using the finder app locates the video to which the watermark needs to be added and drag it to the iMovie app. Also, add the created watermark to the iMovie application.
Step 3. Next, move the watermark to the top of the video clip on the timeline. You may see the Video Overlay controls now, and if not, click on the Video Overlay Settings button.
Step 4. Expand the drop-down menu at the left side and then click select Picture in Picture option. The viewer will show the watermark in the inset window on the top of the video.
Step 5. Next adjust the watermark settings like position, size, border, shadow, and others.
Step 6. Finally, click on the Apply button to confirm the changes and add the watermark.
Text watermark on a video can be added using the title templates option of this free watermark software Mac. Video watermark can be added using the same steps as above.
Part 3. How to Add Watermark Online for Free
To add a watermark to your videos without installing any third-party software can be done using an online tool. These programs come with decent features and works from the browser-window. Listed below are the two popularly used video watermark apk for online use.
Using this online program, the watermark can be added to the video or GIF image present on your system. The program allows adding a text snippet or a logo as a watermark. The program is free to use and comes with a simple interface. There are fixed templates with pre-defined watermark position available, which can also be used. Multiple text customizations like font size, color, type, background color, and others are possible with this watermark maker software.
- Option to add a logo or a text as a watermark.
- Multiple options for customization available thus works as a watermark editing software as well.
- Allows adding local as well as file URL to which watermark has to be added.
- Limited supported formats which include GIF, JPG, PNG, MP4, MOV, WebM, OGG, MPEG.
- With multiple options, the interface becomes confusing.
- Internet dependency.
Veed is another widely used online tool that supports a range of functions, which also include adding a watermark. The video files can be added through the system, a link, dropbox, as well as captured from the camera of the device. After the video is added and uploaded a text watermark can be added. The font, size, and placement of the text can also be selected. There is also an option to choose the time of the video for which you need to add the watermark. Image watermarks can also be added using the tool.
- Image and text watermark can be added.
- Videos can be added from multiple sources.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- The maximum supported file size is 50MB using this free online video watermark maker.
- Dependency on the internet connection.
Part 4. Why Should We Add Watermark to Our Videos
There are several benefits of adding a watermark to the video. First and the essential use of adding a watermark is protecting its copyright. Several times your video may be ripped and used by others in their name to get more revenues as well as viewers, and in such cases protecting your videos with a watermark becomes essential. Watermark also helps in promoting and branding, as videos are used for creating samples, tutorials, events, and other content on the site of the company. Additionally, a watermark makes the video look impressive and professional.
Considering the positives associated with the watermark, use an online or a professional tool to create one for your video. Wondershare UniConverter works as an excellent watermark video Mac as well as a Windows tool that comes with a wide range of additional features. To install the software and add watermark in a quick and hassle-free manner.
Available for free download, Wondershare UniConverter works as the best free watermark software for Mac.
- Add Music
- Add Music to Video on Windows/iOS
- Add Music to Video on iMovie
- Add Background Music to Video
- Add Music to Facebook Post
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Music to Snapchat
- Add Music to Tiktok Video
- Add Music to Youtube Video
- Add Sound to A Video
- Add Spotify Music to Video
- Add Music to Video with Android & iPhone App
- 6 Best Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- [8 Best Websites] Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android & iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Precisely Trim MP3 File
- Cut Music
- Crop Audio Online
- Cut Music on Garageband
- Cut Music on iMovie
- Edit MP3 Audio File
- Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Cut & Join MP3 Songs Online
- Change Ringtone on iPhone
- Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- Trim WAV File
- Trim Audio with Audacity
- Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- Trim an MP3 File Online
- Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- Combine Multiple Files into One File
- Loop Video
- Loop a Video online without Watermark
- Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- Loop a Video for Instagram
- Loop a Video in HTML
- Loop a Video on Android
- Loop a Video on My Phone
- Loop a Video on TV
- Loop a Video on Twitter
- Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Loop a YouTube Video
- 5 Best Video Merger Apps for Android
- Mute Video
- Top 9 Online Easy Tools to Mute Videos
- Remove Audio from Video on Android
- Mute Video on iPhone Free
- Top 10 Apps: Remove Audio from Video on Mobile
- Top 3 Ways: Remove Audio from Video on Windows 10/8/7
- Mute Video in iMovie Mac
- Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Video Editor
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 3 Kapwing Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 Clideo Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 6 Biteable Alternatives - Add Audio to Video Online
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to Add Music to Video
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- Make Video Louder
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Trim MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie for Free
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Text to My Video for Free
- Add Text to YouTube Video
- Top 3 Ways to Add Watermark to Video on Mac
- Add Special Effects to Video for Windows & Mac
- Put Stunning Filters to Video
- Brighten A Video
- Change Video Resolution on Different Platforms
- Crop Video Files Easily
- Crop MP4 File Using Online MP4 Video Cutter
- MPEG Video Trimmer - Fast MEPG Cut
- Make a Video File Smaller
- Downsize MOV (QuickTime) File Size
- Trim MP4 Video File
- Top 7 Best AVI Trimmers for Any System
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac & Windows
- Review - Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter
- Rotate a Video
- Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- Rotate or Flip MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Flip & Mirror & Rotate a Video File
- Rotate MP4 File Extension
- Science about Fast Motion
- 7 Reasons for Why to Speed up Video on iPhone
- Speed up a Video on Android
- Top 3 Fast Motion iOS APPs
- Speed up Your Youtube
- Speed up a Video on iMovie
- Top 7 Apps to Speed up Video
- Top 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Softwares
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- Top 7 Slow Motion iOS Apps
- Top 6 Slow Motion Android Apps
- TOP 8 Softwares to Make Slow Motion Video
- Make Slow Motion with TikTok
- Slow Down Youtube Videos
- Slow Down TikTok Video
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers
- Change Video Format in High Quality
- Restore VHS Tapes & Transfer to Computer
- Top 6 Best Free AVI Editors
- Edit MOV Video Files in Windows & Mac
- Edit MP4 Files in 2 Different Ways
- Edit MPEG Files on Mac & Windows
- Top 8 MP4 Video Editor Tools
- Top 5 FLV Video Editors
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor
- Grow YouTube Channel Fast
- Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing Tools
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- Edit Video with Filmora Video Editor
- Top 25 Video Editing Softwares
- Top 15 Video Editing Tools for Windows
- Top 8 Video Editing Softwares for Mac
- Edit Your Video on Windows & Mac
- Merge Video
- Combine Videos Together
- Combine Two Videos in 5 Ways
- Top 5 Ways to Merge Subtitles with Video
- 15 Best Apps to Combine Videos
- Merge MP4 Files on Windows 10
- 3 Best Options to Merge Videos on Windows 10
- Top 12 Handy Video Joiners for PC
- Top 5 Joiners to Merge MP4 Files on Mac
- Apply VLC to Merge/Combine 2+ Videos
- Best VLC Alternative to Merging MP4 Files
- Merge Clips Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Merge Clips Using iMovie
- Merge Clips Using Handbrake
- Concatenate Videos Using FFmpeg
- Merge Videos Free without Watermark
- Top 5 Video Mergers without Watermark
- Merge Photos/Images Online
- Merge MP4 Online with Online UniConverter
- Top 10 MP4 Joiners/Combiners
- Top 6 Online Video Joiners
- Top 8 Free Tools to Merge Videos
- Top 10 Useful Video Stitchers
- Merge Files without Losing Quality
- Cut and Join Video within Seconds
- Best 10 Online Audio Video Mergers
- Slideshow Maker
- Add Music to Photo Online
- Make a Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Song
- Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Create Photo Slideshow with Online PowerPoint
- Top 10 Online Free Video Slideshow Makers
- Top 10 Free Online Slideshow Makers without Watermark
- 12 Free Slideshow Softwares for PC/Mac
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas
- Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas
- Tribute to a Loved One with Funeral Slideshow
- Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- Make a Slideshow on Mac
- Make a Slideshow on iPhone
- Make a Slideshow Apps on Android
- Make a YouTube Slideshow
- Create Instagram Photo Slideshow
- Create a Facebook Slideshow
- Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- Make Slideshow on TikTok
- Add Audio to Video
- Add Audio to Video Online
- Add Audio to Video for Free
- Add Music to Video Online Free
- Put Music in the Background of Video
- Add Music to a Video Easily
- Add Audio to Video Easily
- Edit Sound in a video
- Edit Music Video Online for Free
- Add Music to Video Online without Watermark
- Add audio to MKV video
- Make a Video with Photos and Music for Free
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video or Photo
- Add Audio to YouTube
- Add music to YouTube video
- Add background music in YouTube video online
- Add Music to Instagram Video
- Add Audio to a Video on iPhone
- Put Music over a video on iPhone
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video on iPhone
- Add Audio to Aideo on Android
- Easily Add Music to Video in Windows 10
- Top 8 tools to Add Audio to Video in Windows 10
- Top 10 Apps to Add Audio to Video on Mac
- Top 10 Softwares to Add Audio to Video
- Top 8 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 10 Apps to Put Music on Video
- Top 10 Apps to Add Music to Video
- Top 6 Tools to Make a Video with Music
- Top 8 Tools to Merge Video & Audio Online
- TikTok Ideas