The best 10 software to add audio to video easily 2021
10 software to add audio to video
By Kendra D. Mitchell | Jun 01,2021 17:10 pm
Are you still searching for software to add audio to video? Your search ends here! Adding sound effects and music tracks to a video can make it more engaging and entertaining to watch. For example, you can add a foreground music track to engage viewers in parts of the clip with no voice commentary. Also, you can place the music in the background in areas where you need to evoke emotions. Either way, finding the best add audio to video software is essential. So, this listicle takes a look at ten excellent options out there.
Part 1. Top 10 software to add audio to video
Adobe Premiere Pro is a top-class video editing software with cutting-edge technology. Its easy drag-and-drop editor supports most video formats, including raw files shot on iPhone, Canon, GoPro, or DSLR. As expected, users can trim videos with precision to mix and shorten clips, add video effects and animations, and sync audio effects on videos. Even better, the Creative Cloud Library allows you to create anywhere, anytime. Overall, it's almost a 10/10 for Premiere Pro.
- Add Hollywood visual effects to videos.
- Expansive Creative Cloud Library.
- Expensive subscription plans.
VSDC Video Editor is another top-class app for creating award-winning videos on PCs. Like Premiere Pro, this app supports almost all video file formats, including FLV, 3GP, MTS, and more. After importing your video file, you can add multiple visual effects, object transformation, and color correction. Also, users can retouch their videos with audio filters and effects. Above all, VSDC can export 4K videos.
- Beginner-friendly user interface.
- 4K video quality.
- Only for Windows PCs.
If the other two don't cut it, try this software to add music to video on PCs. As the name suggests, this app can seamlessly cut audio and videos and mix them up to create an entertaining music clip. Interestingly, the program allows you to add audio to video regardless of whether the video clip already had a piece of background music. And of course, you can convert your media files to any format without sacrificing the original quality.
- Excellent video mixing capabilities.
- It can remove audio from video.
- Only for Windows PCs.
VirtualDub is one of the oldest desktop file editing apps, having been around since 2004. Here, you can batch process AVI and BMP files, although VirtualDub can also read MPEG-1 videos. When adding audio to video, users can compress, reduce noise, and add entertaining video effects. Its extensive set of video effects can smoothen, sharpen, brighten, etc. Plus, VirtualDub features intuitive mouse and keyboard shortcuts for faster operation.
- Multiple video and audio effects.
- An extensive list of keyboard and mouse shortcuts.
- Outdated UI.
VLC is arguably the most popular multimedia player for Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS. This app is free and open-source, meaning you don't have to pay a dime to use it. That said, VLC can play almost any digital media file as well as DVDs, CDs, VCDs, and Blu-ray discs. Surprisingly, VLC also allows users to convert media files and add audio to video. However, green hands may struggle using this software.
- Free, open-source app.
- It supports all standard media files.
- Not best for beginners.
Have you ever heard of this software to add audio to video? Probably not! Well, VideoMeld is a free, simple, fast, and fun-to-use video editor for PCs. The drag-and-drop editor allows users to perform basic video editing tasks like cutting, splitting, copying, cropping, and adding text captions to videos. Users can also add special audio and video effects before mixing and combining. What's more, it features an intuitive computer screen recorder.
- Exports videos in 1080p quality.
- It offers more than seven audio effects.
- It runs on Windows only.
OpenShot is an award-winning video editor free to download and use without paying anything. Mac, Linux, and Windows users can craft high-quality videos and trim them by cutting, splitting, and rearranging. Also, OpenShot allows users to customize videos with animations like bounce, slide, fade, etc. In addition, you can add unlimited audio tracks to videos before exporting your clip to any file format. Overall, it's a nice free app to have.
- Free, open-source app.
- Cross-platform app.
- It lacks essential video editing tools.
With Aimersoft Filmora Video Editor, users can create, edit, and export video clips on Mac and Windows. Its video editing suite allows users to split and combine, rotate, adjust speed, set the volume, and so on. As expected, users can upload any audio file and embed it as the video's background music. Even more surprisingly, you can extract audio from video and customize it accordingly. And yes, Aimersoft can directly upload videos to Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- Feature-rich video-editing suite.
- Directly upload videos online.
- It can't transfer videos directly to mobile devices.
Last but not least, use this add music to video software for PC to perform basic file editing tasks. With Avidemux, you can cut, filter, and convert between standard video formats like MP4, ASF, AVI, and DVD. Also, Avidemux comes with an inbuilt subtitle processor for adding text captions to your videos. And best of all, this software runs smoothly on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Cross-platform software.
- It offers essential video editing functions.
- Limited file format support.
Kate's Video Toolkit is a pretty lightweight app developed in 2012 for Windows PC users. However, don't be duped by the simplicity, as this app features all the video editing tools you may need. First, it supports almost any video and audio file format you throw at it. Secondly, Kate's Video Toolkit features a robust multimedia player for opening videos of any resolution. And thirdly, the video editing toolkit can cut, join, mix, transition, and more. Unfortunately, users must register first to use the app.
- Fast and lightweight video editing app.
- Excellent multimedia player.
- Requires registration to use.
Part 2. The best easy-to-use software to add audio to video online free
If there is one area where online apps shine over dedicated apps, it's cross-platform compatibility. With the best software to add audio to video online, you can create video mixes anywhere, anytime on smartphones, tablets, and laptops. One such software is Online UniConverter. This online tool is 100% free and allows users to customize 1000+ file formats. Adding music to video enables you to adjust the volume level and trim the audio to fit your preferences. You can even rearrange the video sections to create a brand-new video clip. And yes, users can export their edited videos to multiple video formats.
- Free, open-source app.
- It uploads more than 1000 file formats.
- Exports videos to MP4, MOV, FLV, MTS, etc.
- Trim audio and adjust volume level before adding to video.
- Excellent video editing tool.
- 2GB free cloud storage.
- It's the best software to add music to video on any updated web browser.
Steps to Follow these easy steps to add audio to video with Online UniConverter:
Step 1: Launch the Add Audio to Video function.
Visit the website on any updated browser app and then press Online Tools. After that, choose Add Audio to Video to run the function.
Step 2: Upload your video file.
Next, press Choose Files to open your local folders and add the video file you want to edit. You can also upload clips from Google Drive, Dropbox, or YouTube by pasting the video URL.
Step 3: Add audio and edit it appropriately.
After loading your video file successfully, go to the right pane and click Add audio to browse your local storage and add the music file to use on your video. Again, you can upload music from the cloud or YouTube.
Now click the Trim icon to customize your sound file by cutting off the unwanted sections. You can also change your video's music volume to get the perfect sync between your video and background audio.
Step 4: Preview your video and convert.
Open the Output Format menu and choose MP4 as the target format. That's because any video player supports MP4. Now click play to preview your video and then finish the process by pressing Merge. You can now enjoy your video file with background music.
Other powerful features of UniConverter video audio editor
* Easy to add audio to your YouTube or Instagram videos.
* It allows you to edit the audio by trimming, looping, or changing the volume after adding audio.
* The video audio editor supports all the popular audio formats like MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, M4A, and others.
*It supports the most common video formats, including MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, MKV, WebM, MPEG, MPG, FLV, etc.
* It allows you to trim video to get your desired segment and select an appropriate output format.
As you can see, many software can add audio to video on Mac or Windows computers. However, most have serious drawbacks like significant installation sizes, complicated UI, and more. So, play it safe by using Online UniConverter to add music to videos without breaking a sweat.
- Add Music
- How to Add Background Music to a Video
- How to Add Music to Facebook Post
- How to Add Music to Instagram Video
- How to Add Music to Snapchat
- How to Add Music to Tiktok Video
- How to Add Music to Video
- How to Add Music to Youtube Video
- How to Add Sound to a Video
- How to Add Spotify Music to Video
- The Apps for Adding Music to Video
- How to Put Music to Video on iMovie
- Top 6 Android Apps to Add Music to Video
- 8 Best Websites for You to Listen to Hindi Songs
- Audio Cutter
- Best Audio Trimmer for Android
- 5 Best Free Music Ringtones Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best Free Online MP3 Cutter
- Best Ringtone Songs
- Best Way to Trim MP3 File Precisely
- How Do I Combine Multiple Files into One File
- How to Crop Audio Online
- How Can I Cut and Join MP3 Songs Online
- How to Cut Music on Garageband
- How to Cut Music on iMovie
- How to Edit Audio with Final Cut Pro
- How Do I Edit an MP3 Audio File
- How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Cut Music
- How to Make a YouTube Song Your Ringtone on Android
- How do You Make a Song Your Ringtone on iPhone
- How to Make Ringtone for iPhone Without iTunes
- How to Trim WAV File
- How to Merge MP3 Files Effortlessly
- How to Trim Audio with Audacity
- How to Trim MP3 on Mac and Windows 10
- How to Trim an MP3 File Online
- 6 Best Online Audio Editors
- Loop Video
- The Way to Stop Videos from Automatically Playing on Facebook
- How can I Play a Video on a Loop on Chromecast
- How to Loop a Video for Instagram Online
- How to Loop Video in HTML
- How do I Loop a Video on an Android
- How to Loop a Video online no Watermark
- How do I Loop a Video on My Phone
- Best Way to Loop Video on TV
- How do I Loop a Video on Twitter
- How do I Loop a Video on Vimeo
- Easy Ways to Loop YouTube Videos
- 5 Best Video Merger App for Android
- Mute Video
- Mute Video Android: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android Phone
- How to Mute A Video in iMovie Mac
- How to Remove Audio from Video in Premiere Pro/CC
- How to Mute A Video on iPhone Free
- Top 9 Ways to Mute Videos Online Easily
- How to Remove Audio from YouTube Videos
- Best Video Muter: How to Remove Audio from Videos [All Platforms]
- Easy Steps to Remove Audio from Video on Mac
- Top 3 Ways to Remove Audio from Video in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 10 Video Mute App: How to Remove Audio from Video in Mobile
- Video Editor
- The Best Video Editor: Filmora 9
- How to Restore VHS Tapes
- How to Trim an MP3 File with/without Windows Media Player
- How to Add Audio to Video Online
- 6 Methods to Add Caption to Video
- Top Special Effects Software Available 2020 for Windows and Mac
- How to Put Filters to Your Video?
- How to Add Subtitles/Text to AVI Video
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 File Permanently
- Add Subtitles to Video/Movie Permanently-Free Simple
- How to Add Text to My Video for Free
- 2020 New Ways to Add Text to YouTube Video
- 7 Speed Up Video Apps That Google Definitely Don’t Want You to Know About
- Best Free AVI Editor You Should Know in 2020
- Best AVI Trimmer for Different Computer Systems and Methods
- Add Audio to Video Online: 6 Best Alternatives to Biteable
- Add Audio to Video Online: 3 Best Alternatives to Kapwing
- Top 5 iPhone APPs to add music to video
- How to Brighten a Video by Using Video Brightness Editor
- How to Change Video Format with High-Quality
- How to Change Video Resolution Easily on Different Platforms
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- Teach You How to Crop Your Video Files Easily
- How to Edit MOV Video Files in Windows and Mac System
- 2 Different Ways to Teach You How to Edit MP4 Files
- How to Edit MPEG Files on Mac and Windows?
- How to Edit Your Video on Windows and Mac
- How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free
- Fast Motion iOS APPs That Will Change the Way You Create Video
- 5 Best Video Speed Controllers in 2020
- How to Rotate or Flip an MP4 Video File in Windows & Mac
- Video Flipping Tutorial: How to Flip& Mirror& and Rotate a Video File
- Top 5 FLV Video Editor
- Free Apps to Add Music to Video
- How to Grow Youtube Channel Fast
- What Studies Say about Slow Motion
- How to Slow Down a Video on iPhone
- TOP 6 Fast Motion Video Speed Controller Software
- The Ways about How to Speed up a Video on Android
- How to Speed up a Video on iMovie
- 7 Reasons Why It's Great to Know How to Speed up a Video on iPhone
- How to Downsize MOV(QuickTime) File Size
- How to Slow Down TikTok Video
- How to Make Video Louder
- Online MP4 Video Cutter-Super Easy to Crop MP4 File
- Top Video Editor Tools for MP4 Video File
- MPEG Video Trimmer -Fast MEPG Cut
- Remove Audio/Sound from Video
- 7 Easy Ways to Remove Audio from MP4 File
- Tips on Rotate 3GP Video to 90/180 Degrees
- How to Rotate MP4 Video File Extension
- How to Rotate a Video
- I Tried Slow Down Youtube Videos and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion VS Fast Motion
- Slow Motion iOS Apps That will Change the Way You Create Video
- TOP 8 Software for Making Slow Motion Video
- I Tried Speed up My Youtube and Even I Was Surprised About What Happened Next
- Slow Motion Android Apps That are Proven To Make Your Videos Special
- The Science about Fast Motion
- Tik Tok is the Simplest Way to Make Slow Motion?
- Add Audio to Video Online: Top 5 Alternatives to Clideo
- MP4 Cutter: How to Trim an MP4 Video File?
- Top 7 Free Video Trimmer Software for Windows
- Top Video Cropper Software for Mac and Windows
- Best Online and Desktop Video Cutter Review-You Need to Know
- Top Video Editing for Mac
- Best 25 Video Editing Software in 2020
- Top 15 Video Editing For Windows in 2020 – You Should Know
- Top 10 Video Enhancers to Improve Video Quality
- How to Make Your Video Faster or Slower Online
- Three Ways to Watermark Your Video on Mac
- The Most Valuable WebM Editor to Use
- The Best Free WMV Editor - Beginner Friendly
- Top 18 Best YouTube Video Editing
- Slideshow Maker
- 8 Proven Methods to Help Make A Slideshow with Music
- Top 5 MP3 Photo Editors to Add Photo to Audio Song
- Free Online PowerPoint Maker | Easily Create a Vivid Photo Slideshow
- Top 5 Free Real Estate Slideshow Makers You Should Know
- Funny Birthday Video Ideas for Your Friends/Lovers
- 15 Best Slideshow Apps for Android in 2021
- Best Graduation Slideshow Ideas for a Creative Video
- How to Easily Turn JPG/Slideshow to MP4
- Top 10 Slideshow Apps for Instagram | Post a Photo Slideshow as You Wish
- Make the Best Funeral Slideshow: Tribute to a Loved One
- Quickest Way to Add Audio/Music to Photo/Picture/Image Online
- Top 10 Online Video Slideshow Maker for Free
- Mother's Day Slideshow Design: Add Images & Music & Templates as You Like
- Best Way to Create a Facebook Slideshow
- 10 Fantastic Father's Day Video Ideas to Make Your Father Happy
- Make a Unique Happy Birthday Video Clip for the Ones You Love
- Learn How to Make a YouTube Slideshow in 2021
- 12 Best Slideshow Softwares Free for PC/Mac
- 10 Best Free Online Slideshow Makers without Any Watermark
- [3 Easy Ways] How to Create a Google Slideshow with Music
- 3 Methods on How to Make a Slideshow on Your iPhone
- How to Make a Slideshow on Windows 10/PC
- 6 Workable Methods to Make a Slideshow on Mac
- How to Quickly Make a Perfect Wedding Slideshow
- Complete Guide on How to Make Slideshow on TikTok